Transformers Combiner One Sho...

By Autobots3Gestalts

One shots of the combiners from Transformers G1. Pretty much all Autobot combiners. Not really used to writin... More

Shooting Star
Fighting For Attention
Witness Protection Program
Eye Of The Tiger
Don's Stop Believing
If I Die Young
Broken Datapad
What's That Smell?
Storm Chaser
Look At This Photograph
Holoform
What Brothers Are For
Overcharged and Wheeljack
Aerialbots 50 Sentences
Nightmare Fuel

Four Chord Song

57 0 0
By Autobots3Gestalts

The Protectobots had been in a video chat with the engineer.

Well, specifically First Aid.

The two were talking about whatever when Streetwise had come in asking about a song he had gotten into a while back.

Said it was called Don't Stop Believing by the human band Journey.

Hot Spot and Blades peered in and said something about it.

A smile crept across the faces of the three.

First Aid didn't want to know what they were up to when they smiled like that and he shifted to where Wheeljack could see them as well.

The interceptor played the beginning part of said song, but when it came to the lyrics, he started singing the lyrics to the song You're Beautiful by James Blunt.

This led to lyrics of other songs being sung by Streetwise, Blades, and even Hot Spot.

At that, the medic rolled his optics under his visor.

Of course it had to be the Four Chord Song by Axis of Awesome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
114K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...