On The Couch [Editing]

By ACNichols

“Don’t say it, don’t ask it, I wouldn’t be able to say no,” he whispered, his voice full of desire. “I can’t…... More

Dedication Page
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Halloween Party Costume Poll!!! Not a Chapter!!
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Epilogue
Author's Note
The Sequel's Link!
If you want to help...

Chapter Thirty-Six

154K 3.2K 303
By ACNichols

Quick Note: Just a sexy pic of Joe/Evan this time. Enjoy the chapter my lovies =D

*

*

Evan’s POV

*

Hungrily, I kissed her. My hands roamed all over her body reaching for her shirt. I ached for her. Only a week has gone by, but it felt like an eternity.

Sonja’s soft whimpers and moans as we collided frantically trying to mold ourselves into one another instantly had me on the rise.

“Where is Boxer?” I asked huskily in between kisses. I couldn’t get enough of her and half expected her dog to be with her. I moaned as she tried to answer me once my hands found the hem of her shirt and brushed against her soft skin.

“He’s fine I stopped off at home first,” her panting answer filled me with desire as she matched my relentless passion. Her hands raked down my back and I growled picking her up as we moved away from the door.

“This,” I kissed her in between my words. "Might be quick,” I managed.

“That’s okay,” she breathed. I loved feeling her legs around me and her core grinding against me as I carried her to my bedroom.

She held on around my neck as we continued to taste each other lying down on my bed. I settled myself in between her and pulled the shirt over her head. I ran my tongue up from her stomach kissing.

“I’ve missed you,” I groaned against her skin. Her hands tangled into my hair. I kissed up and around the edges of her bra tasting the flesh as it peeked out, watching her breathing heave her chest up and down.

“I missed you too,” she moaned. I turned her slightly to undo the pesky bra and let her breasts fall out naturally for the taking.

I flexed and hardened in my sweat pants as I pressed against her, tasting all over as if it were the first time.

Quickly, I pulled the rest of our clothes off rolling on a condom and tasted the moistness I could bring out in her that drove me wild. The sounds of her pleasurable moans as she whispered my name in ecstasy had me throbbing badly for her.

I came up for air and to look into her eyes. She spread eagerly for me.

“Sonja,” I groaned when I entered her wrapping my arms around her, keeping her body tight and as close as possible to me. I felt all the tension leave my body feeling her again.

She pulls my lips to hers making me growl as my rhythm increases. I feel her pulsating against me and I continued my assault, needing her, wanting her…so badly.

I loved the primal passion I saw in her face as I made love to her. The way her pleasure shined on her face and the sweat glistened off her body. How she kept up with me as I brought her to that mind blowing release.

“Evan,” she cried out gripping me to her when it came. I shuddered feeling her body convulse against mine. I lost all control and came with her. My moans muffled as I devoured her mouth in a deep kiss.

Our breathing is the only sound in the room as I stayed holding her to me. Her foot absently rubbed against the back of my leg as they are still wrapped around my waist.

I looked her in the eye seeing all that she felt for me reflected in them. I wondered if she could see just how much I loved her in my own eyes. Reluctantly, I climbed out of the bed to discard the condom and returned quickly pulling her to me, tangling our limbs together and caressed her back.

Once our breathing evened out I spoke. “I’m sorry if I ever made you feel like a patient still. I never want you to feel anything but cherished by me, your boyfriend,” the man who loves you, I thought.

“Evan,” she said quietly placing a kiss on my chest that made me shiver.

“Yes.”

“Shut up,” I could hear the smile in her voice.

I smiled chuckling lightly kissing her forehead as her arms squeezed me tighter. Before I knew it we both were asleep.

*

*

I awoke the next morning to see Sonja sprawled out peacefully in my bed. Her hair, a hot mess flowed out on my pillows and a supple breast peeked out from under the sheets. That turned me on but she is so sound asleep and beautiful I didn’t want to disturb her.

Her chest rose and fell slowly in her slumber. I propped my head up on my hand and watched her even breathing wondering what she dreams about. I would do absolutely anything for this woman. I wanted to keep her as mine always.

I thought about the trip I had planned and forced myself to wait for the perfect moment to tell her I loved her. How madly, desperately in love with her I am.

I reached out to caress her cheek. She stirred turning towards me and her eyes fluttered open sleepily. I waited for consciousness to come into her awareness and am rewarded with a lazy but happy smile.

“Good morning,” I said softly. She rolled over to me letting me hold her in my arms.

“Morning,” she kissed against my chest again. I closed my eyes relishing in the sensation of her lips on me in any form.

“I want to ask you something,” I said quietly as I ran my hands through her hair.

“It’s too early for questions,” she teased.

“You’ll like this one I promise.”

“Okay,” she giggles.

“Do you have any Christmas time off?” I asked caressing her back.

“Yes, starts on the twenty first though that is a Saturday.”

“Same here,” perfect. “Would you go on a small trip with me?”

“That’s two questions.”

“Sonja,” I chuckled.

“Where to?” she looked up at me.

“I bought tickets just before Thanksgiving, two of them for a three day cruise down the coast of California. I would have gotten a longer one, but figured we have to be back here for family during Christmas.”

Sonja’s eyes widened as the smile spread across her face. She scrambled to sit on top of me straddling me which made me ached and throb feeling her against me as we were both still naked.

“Yes I’ll go with you on this cruise,” her breasts brushed against my chest teasing me as she leaned down. I gripped her hips tightly as her lips pressed against mine making me groan in pleasure.

“If you keep doing that I’ll have to take you again,” I growled nibbling on her ear when she kissed down my jawline.

“What…this?” she pressed her middle against my hardness.

“Mm yes that,” I bit down on her neck gently.

“Or…what about this,” she licked down my chest and grinded herself onto me even harder.

“That too,” I growled.

“I could stop doing this…” Her hand reached down…

My chest rumbled with my growing desire picking her up by the hips tossing her onto her back pressing my body against hers as she giggled.

“I hope you don’t mind being late for work,” I said and she just smirks at me as I take her once more.

*

*

I couldn’t help the smile on my face when I arrived at the newly completed office building. There is no more construction machinery and the parking lot is fresh with brand new pavement and it smelt of tar still.

At the entrance I could see all the activity from furniture, decorations, office equipment and the like being moved in. Soon I would have to go shopping (ugh) for my own office. I always put that off until I had to. Maybe I would take Sonja…

I walked inside and smiled at all the new and completed work. The beach theme Sonja came up with suited the building well and flowed nicely. It wasn’t too feminine or masculine, it is perfect.

Kyle stood in the reception area seemingly directing traffic. When he noticed I arrived he blurted out. “You’re late.”

“I know,” I sat my shoulder bag down on the table he stood at and waited. Kyle looked up at me doing a double take studying my face. Then he let out a sigh of relief.

“Thank god.”

“What?” I asked innocently.

“You might as well have come in singing ‘zipp-a-dee-doo-dah-zipp-a-dee-eh’ and click your heels together, it’s so obvious you two made up, didn’t you?” he accused rather than asked.

I chuckled. “Yes we did.”

“I don’t want to know details. But thank god, I was worried about you,” he shook his head being over dramatic about the situation.

I just continued to smile. “So what is on the schedule for today?” I asked looking at what he had laid out on the table. I am only scheduled in the office now for Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays.

“Vera, Jennifer and Mike are moving things in. It’s really starting to look like an office now,” Kyle said looking around proudly. “I have a few interviews set up for you to do…”

“Why do I always have to do the interviews?”

“You’re the psychologist you can read people better. I just hand out the drugs,” Kyle smirked at me.

“You can read me,” I hollered at him as he walked off to yell at some random person who banged a desk into a wall or it sounded like.

“Only you,” he called back. I chuckled looking at his schedule for the day. I found the resumes and applications for the interviews he had scheduled.

There are three interviews this morning for the second therapist position we had open. All of them were well qualified and around our age. I liked that. Early thirties are young for the level we were at in our profession though Kyle is slightly older. It did help with the younger patients to feel comfortable with us instead of some stuffy aging half asleep, as some older therapists seemed to be. The profession does take a toll sometimes.

“Wipe that damn smile off your face for the interviews please,” Kyle grunted at me passing by as I settled in for the day. I just laughed and kept going over the resumes.

Not even his annoyance with my very much improved mood after this last week could bother me. Besides, I knew he is just relieved. He’s never seen me this happy in a relationship before.

A knock on the wall brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see a brunette woman in a pressed navy blue suit standing there. She looked unsure of where to go.

“Hello, my name is Dr. Annabelle Stewart, the men outside told me to go ahead and come in. I’m here for an interview at ten,” she said smiling pleasantly at me extending her hand.

I flipped through the resumes until I found her name. “Yes, hello, I’m Dr. Evan Jacobs, please come around and have a seat,” I spoke kindly the smile still on my face.

*

*

The interviews took up most the morning. I did Kyle the favor of scheduling more interviews for him and me for the rest of the staff we needed. It took some searching on the computer he had set up and had given me a head ache. I definitely needed something to eat.

 Glancing at the time I saw that it is only two in the afternoon. I pinched the bridge of my nose and rubbed my temple.

“I think I have just what the Doctor needs.”

I smiled before looking over at my beautiful Sonja who stood just inside smirking at me.

“Hey, come here,” I said.

I waited as she sauntered over. Once she was in arms reach I pulled her into my lap. Her laugh made my heart race as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed a kiss on her lips.

“Yes indeed you have what I need,” I murmured against her lips. “What are you doing here?” I ask.

“We had a staff meeting and when I explained what I had been doing and needed to do, Eddie gave me the rest of the day and tomorrow to come help.”

“Oh really…how has that been since you just got back yesterday considering what happened between me and him?” I asked concerned he would fire her or worse.

“You’re not going to believe this but he apologized to me and remember how I said someone at work talked me to my senses,” I nodded when she paused. “That person is Eddie,” she giggled amused.

I raised an eyebrow.

“I don’t think he is going to be a problem anymore,” she said kissing my lips.

“I feel no shame in saying thank god,” I smirked. I don’t like the guy so am glad he would be leaving Sonja alone from what she said from now on.

“Hey you two this is a place of business even if we aren’t open yet,” Kyle said sternly behind us.

Sonja climbed off my lap, “Hi Kyle,” she said sweetly.

“No, no, no that sweet talk might work on Evan but not me” he sounded firm, but his face twitched with amusement. I rolled my eyes chuckling, he did look frazzled though.

“Kyle relax, I have set up a dozen or so interviews for us both over the rest of the week and will set up more for next week so you didn’t have to.”

Now it is Kyle’s turn to raise an eyebrow. “Thanks and what are you doing here?” he turned to Sonja.

“My job, I’ll go catch up with Vera,” she said and placed a kiss on Kyle’s cheek.

“Thanks,” he said looking after her. His shoulders slumped in a bit of relaxation and he sat down. The stress of opening a new practice is definitely getting to him.

“Take a break; I’ll go get us some lunch. What do you want?”

Kyle leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. “A big fat greasy bacon cheeseburger,” he said as if he were imagining it being something he’s never had before.

“Okay,” I chuckled and grabbed my keys. “Sonja do you want anything to eat?” I called looking down the hall on my way out.

“A French dip sounds good,” she poked her head out of a doorway with a dazzling smile.

I’ll never get used to how she can make my heart hammer as wildly as she does with the smallest of gestures. I wink at her and she blows me a kiss.

Still with that damn smile on my face, I start my drive to go get the food they ordered.

On my way I pass by Sonja’s office building. At the red light I glance over absently thinking how grateful I am that her boss won’t be putting any more difficulty on her as far as she knows.

I recognize the blonde I see just outside as if she were about to enter the building. I grunt realizing it must be Suzanne. Maybe she is going to grovel and ask for her job back.

As the light turns green I turn my eyes back on the road letting out my deep breath in appreciation of how happy and in love I am.

I barely notice the darkly dressed man that Suzanne stopped to speak with instead of entering the building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456 39 19
Rose Howard set out for a reunion with her college mate Mary Spencer. On her way she dreamt of hugging her friend tightly; but unexpectedly, unknowin...
2.3M 17.3K 8
Highest Ranking #1 adultthemes (01/05/19) #1 eroticromance (24/10/2019) #1 adultromance (26/06/2019) #1 sugardaddy (05/08/2019) #1 couple (16/08/2019...
337K 3.2K 19
"We can't... you're my client." He chuckled, "so? There's no law against fucking my lawyer." He cupped my chin forcing me to look at him. "Stop makin...
4.2K 620 10
For Eva Winters, life turned out a little more complicated than she had imagined. After years worth of saving, she was finally ready to leave the bus...