You and Me // Gikwang ✔✔

By yunyums

When fate decided to put them together but there's still a tougher journey to endure further . Will happily... More

Author's Note !
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
* Author's Note *
chapter 17
chapter 18 (part 1)
chapter 18 (part 2)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
' Author's Note '
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
HOORAYYY

chapter 7

227 10 1
By yunyums

우연한 일들

COINCIDENCE

Gikwang's POV

I was listening to Junhyung who talked about his new song that he wrote when suddenly Mijoo came and sat together with us with Yunhee by her side. I stared at her, totally immersed in her beauty.

Once Mijoo get up sits with Yoseob as they chit chat , I moved and sat beside Yunhee.

This is my chance !

" Hey, did you heard about the school's fair ? ",I tried to make a conversation with her.

She just nodded.

" Well, wanna go with me ? It surely gonna be fun !" , I smiled .

I really hope she accept my invitation. 

" Sure. I'll bring MiSeob together. "

" MiSeob ? "

" Yeah,  Mimi and Yoseob . They look good together. "

We looked towards Mijoo and Yoseob who looks really happy chit chatting together.

I nodded and smile.

Wooohooo~ She accept ! ^^

Yunhee's POV

I was just lazily lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

Today, I had learnt that Sunmi was cool to be around. I could accept her though and be more open.

Also, Mijoo went home with Yoseob today and ignoring me purposely . I'm playfully mad at Mijoo right now, for ignoring me and always talked to Yoseob like there's no tomorrow.

* ring~ ring~ *

My phone rang. It's Mijoo. I picked up her call but like always, I'll ignore her blabber.

"" Yah ! Yun ! I'm talking to you ~ Don't ignore me and stop staring at the ceiling as if Gikwang was on it ."

My eyes widened and the funny part is it's true ! I can imagine that she had just rolled her eyes in annoyed .

How did she know ? Ayyy~

"Wait , what ?! How d-did you know ?"

" It's obvious though. You always with him now and your smile was different when you smile at him . "

" R-r-really ? ",I'm still speechless .

" Yeah. And I see that he likes you too~"

" Stop being ridiculous, Mimi. He won't like me. Impossible. "

" *sigh* believe it or not . It's up to you and the most important thing I had already figured it out who you have crush on. ",she proudly said.

My eyes widened and my eyes are wide open.

" Stop shocking, it's obvious girl . "

and again, I almost can see she's winking at me.

" Anyways, let's watch a movie together at the fair . I already have the tickets.",she added.

" B-but I- "

"No buts ! You and Me gonna watch a movie together at the fair. Kkeut !"

Then she cut the line when I was just about to object. I sighed.

How about Gikwang ? I already promise him. Aishh.

The next day~

* Ring Ding Dong Ring Ding Dong *

(SHINee - RingDingDong )

" Yun !!! Palli ireona~! ",my Eomma shouted from downstairs.

I yawned and get up from the bed and started doing my morning routine;25 times of Jumping Jacks, pick out clothes to wear while brushing my teeth, shower then straight to breakfast .

After breakfast, I bid goodbye to Eomma and went outside to walked a bit towards the bus stop.

I'm clad in a simple grey shirt with a pair of skinny jeans. I let my hair free & loose not like any other day at school;I would tied it up into a ponytail or a bun.

I should have wear something cuter and feminine but I'm more comfy this way.

Once the bus arrived, I hopped on the bus and straight away went to Gikwang side and sat with him. He's wearing a simple creamy-white shirt with a pair of jeans. He looks stunning even clad in simples.

" Hmm, you don't mind if I sit here , right ? "

" ohh, it's okay . By the way, you look pretty today. ",he gave me a smile.

His smile is so warm and omo! omo! He said I'm pretty !!! Awwww. Gosh. he better not see me blushing .

Later when Mijoo boarded the bus, she gave me glare . She sat just across from me & Gikwang.

Upon the bus arrived at school, Mijoo straight away dragged me far from Gikwang . Revenge.

" We should hurry buy some snacks before the movie starts. Let's go ! ",Mijoo said and I just let her drag me everywhere .

While waiting for Mijoo paying the snacks, my eyes caught a glimpse of something pretty beside the snack booth. I walked closer and saw it's a hat booth ! I saw a white cap with small strawberry patch in the middle . So, I just bought them to match with my clothes. Then, I walked back to Mijoo.

" Wahh, the cap is pretty. Suits you ."

" It's simple just how I like it. "

Later in the cinema-like room which actually a classroom, we sat in the middle. When the movie started, suddenly I screamed upon seeing a ghost. I didn't know that we're gonna watch horror movie. Mijoo just laughed at me.

During the entire film, I cried at Mijoo's shoulder because fear of the horror. It's too much for me.

It's weird, Mijoo simply scare of everything but why I'm the one who scream and not her ?!

After the movie, Mijoo kept on laughing.

" What a crybaby, Yun~~ ",Mijoo teased.

I wiped the tears away.

" I can't believed it ! You made me watch that movie just to see me cry meanwhile you already watched the movie twice.",I'm angry now.

I left Mijoo and walked alone by myself towards the empty stairs and sat on it and hugged my knees .

Few minutes later, someone sat beside me.

_______________________________________

Author's Note;

Annyeong ~~ Woahh~~ Yunhee&Gikwang already looks like they're a couple. Who ship MiSeob ? Comment " me" hahahahha.

It's a slightly longer chap than before but the end is a cliffhanger again. So, you guys have to wait for the next chap. Do comment cause COMMENTS ARE LOVE ❤ !

Story Descriptions;Chap 7

Italic Bold with (* ) texts are for sounds.

 Example;  the doorbell..

*Ding Dong *

Casts;

Choi Yunhee

Lee Gikwang

Kim Mijoo

Yang Yoseob

Yong Junhyung

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 1.6K 18
"Your kissable lips taste more than strawberries, your divine scent is addictive the most..and thinking about you make me feel that you are all mine"...
182K 8.7K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
202K 8.5K 38
[COMPLETE] Tine was not into dudes. Seriously, he wasn't. But looking at Sarawat on that dimly stage, the yellow back lights softening his features w...
33.4K 2.2K 54
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...