Once Upon A Time (Zalfie Fan...

By SaraElBaba

Zoella suffers from panic attacks . Could this possibly affect her life ? Her life completely changes when... More

Credits
Introduction
Zoe P.O.V
Alfie P.O.V
Zoe P.O.V
Alfie P.O.V
Zoe P.O.V
Alfie P.O.V
Zoe P.O.V
Alfie P.O.V
A/N
Zoe P.O.V
Alfie P.O.V
A/N
Zoe P.O.V
Alfie P.O.V
Zoe P.O.V
Zoe P.O.V
Alfie P.O.V
Zoe P.O.V
Alfie P.O.V(one week later )
Zoe P.O.V
A/N
A/N
Alfie P.O.V
Zoe P.O.V

Alfie P.O.V(Few months later )

59 0 0
By SaraElBaba

I am now a famous internet celebrity /singer . Thanks to my manager . I am going on tour soon . Haven't been talking to Zoe lately . I heard she released her new book . I  tried calling her but always voicemail seems to be present . I am going to her house today . I got up and got dressed . I picked up a few roses on my way. I knocked on her door .
"Hey Alfie " Joe said .
"Can I come in " I said .
"Sure " he said .
I went inside and me and joe had a short conversation .
"So any idea were Zoe is " I said .
The moment I mentioned Zoe I heard footsteps  from the stairs . I looked and saw a grownup , young lady coming towards me . I almost didn't recognize her . Her hair was shoulder length , very blond with highlights of brown ,her eyes were glowing and shining that you could see across the room . Her cheeks were hot pink as always ,but she didn't seem excited to see me .
"Hi Zoe " I said .
Before I even said a word ,she came racing towards me and hugged me so tight that I could barely breathe . I hugged her and her tears started to drop against my shoulder .
"I missed you so much " she said .
"Where have you been ?" I said .
"I had been busy with my book and my schedule was all booked .But now I am going to have free time, so I could spend more time with you before I go on my book tour ".
Suddenly I felt sad .
"I am sorry Zoe for not calling you ,I had been busy too " . I said .
" How about we go on a small adventure tomorrow " she said .
"Sounds great " I said .
"Then it's settled tomorrow " she said .
Before I left ,I kissed her a goodbye.
"See you tommorow " I said .
"See you " she said .
I went back home pumped up for tomorrow's date .I opened my laptop and checked the comments on my song . They were something you wouldn't like to hear . Rumors started to pop up and hateful comments started to fill my screen . I closed the computer and slept . Deeply inside I am hurt .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
143K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
196K 10.4K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...