Alfie P.O.V(Few months later )

I am now a famous internet celebrity /singer . Thanks to my manager . I am going on tour soon . Haven't been talking to Zoe lately . I heard she released her new book . I  tried calling her but always voicemail seems to be present . I am going to her house today . I got up and got dressed . I picked up a few roses on my way. I knocked on her door .
"Hey Alfie " Joe said .
"Can I come in " I said .
"Sure " he said .
I went inside and me and joe had a short conversation .
"So any idea were Zoe is " I said .
The moment I mentioned Zoe I heard footsteps  from the stairs . I looked and saw a grownup , young lady coming towards me . I almost didn't recognize her . Her hair was shoulder length , very blond with highlights of brown ,her eyes were glowing and shining that you could see across the room . Her cheeks were hot pink as always ,but she didn't seem excited to see me .
"Hi Zoe " I said .
Before I even said a word ,she came racing towards me and hugged me so tight that I could barely breathe . I hugged her and her tears started to drop against my shoulder .
"I missed you so much " she said .
"Where have you been ?" I said .
"I had been busy with my book and my schedule was all booked .But now I am going to have free time, so I could spend more time with you before I go on my book tour ".
Suddenly I felt sad .
"I am sorry Zoe for not calling you ,I had been busy too " . I said .
" How about we go on a small adventure tomorrow " she said .
"Sounds great " I said .
"Then it's settled tomorrow " she said .
Before I left ,I kissed her a goodbye.
"See you tommorow " I said .
"See you " she said .
I went back home pumped up for tomorrow's date .I opened my laptop and checked the comments on my song . They were something you wouldn't like to hear . Rumors started to pop up and hateful comments started to fill my screen . I closed the computer and slept . Deeply inside I am hurt .