I cant hear you... But I wish...

By AllstarBeatzMarie

Being rewritten! Feel free to continue or check out Born In Silence. **Gay Romance Novel** Owen Randy is dea... More

I cant hear you... But I wish I could (boyxboy)
Chapter Two (2)
Chapter Three (3)
Chapter Four (4)
Chapter Five (5)
Chapter Six (6)
Chapter Seven (7)
Chapter Eight (8) Part 1....
Chapter Eight (8) Part 2 ......
Chapter Nine (9)
Chapter Ten (10)
Chapter Eleven (11)
Chapter Twelve (12)
Chapter Thirteen (13)
Chapter Fourteen (14)
Chapter Fifteen (15)
Chapter Sixteen (16)
Chapter Seventeen (17)
Chapter Eighteen (18)
Chapter Nineteen (19)
Chapter Twenty (20)
Chapter Twenty-One (21)
Chapter Twenty-Two (22)
Chapter Twenty-Three (23)
Chapter Twenty-Four (24) Part 1 .....
Chapter Twenty-Four (24) Part 2 ......
Chapter Twenty-Five (25)
Chapter Twenty-Six (26)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29)
Chapter Thirty (30)
Chapter Thirty-One (31)
Chapter Thirty-Two (32)
Chapter Thirty-Three (33)
Chapter Thirty-Four (34)
Chapter Thirty-Five (35)
Chapter Thirty-Six (36)
Chapter Thirty-Seven (37)
Chapter Thirty-Eight (38)
Chapter Thirty-Nine (39)
Chapter Forty (40)
Chapter Forty-One (41)
Chapter Forty-Two (42)
Chapter Forty-Three (43)
Chapter Forty-Five (45)
Chapter Forty-Six (46)
Chapter Forty-Seven (47)
Chapter Forty-Eight (48)
Chapter Forty-Nine (49)
Chapter Fifty (50)
Chapter Fifty-One (51)
Chapter Fifty-Two (52)
Chapter Fifty-Three (53)
Chapter Fifty-Four (54)
What you cant see (BoyxBoy)
Owen & Tyler's Story Update

Chapter Forty-Four (44)

17.6K 429 37
By AllstarBeatzMarie

Tylers p.o.v

I sat in the shower against the far wall in swimming trunks. Ms Ran--Abigail, wanted Owen to take a shower instead of a bath because the doctor said water was seeping into the cast.

We thought it would make Owen more comfortable if I went in with swim trunks, rather nude.

I saw the curtain pull open and Owen put his non-casted foot in first, then brought the other one over. I looked up at his face, knowing he probably didnt want me to look at his body.

He stepped into the water before me, then streached his arms out, reaching for me; pulling me under with him.

He huddled into my chest, and I slowly closed my arms over him, pulling him in closer, letting the water wash over us both. He shook slightly, then relaxed.

I pulled away and got some shampoo, squeezing some into my hands, rubbing them together and sud-zing Owens hair with the shampoo, making sure none got into his beautiful eyes.

We got out a few minutes later, me drying Owens hair, and him styling it with one hand. He kept touching his hair, I think he was embarrassed about the roots, but that was ridiculous. He was still beautiful.

Smiling, I let him get dressed in his room. Then went to the guest room--where I got dressed.

Owens p.o.v

"Owen, its OK. You look beautiful," Tyler told me for about the hundredth time.

But I think he was lying, because I look horrible. I always looked bad. I had to wear the catheter, and sweats, as for the shirt I wore a nice purple shirt, that fit my skinny figure well.

Tyler is taking me to go see his mom, because she said, quote; I want to see the beautiful boy who took my son heart, un-quote.

So I agreed, he said his mom is not bad, its his horrid dad.

So, were going out into the busy town, to go get brunch or whatever you call it. Where its noon, but a little past.

But I was nervous, what if she though poorly of me because how I look, did he tell her what happened to me? Will she be disgusted with me? Will she be disgust that I let myself get hurt, get raped, and I didnt do anything to stop it?

Maybe she will think of me as an attention whore.

A whole bunch of thoughts were running through my mind, what if she doesnt like me? What if Im not beautiful enough?

Looking up at the front window. We pulled up to a resturant which had a patio outdoor.

Unlocking the doors, Tyler rushed to my side before I could even open my door. Smiling, he pecked me on the cheek, "You looks beautiful," he whispered, and for some odd reason I blushed.

Giving me a quick peck on the cheek. He took my arms and lead me inside to the front booth, wrapping his arms around me, "The name is under Lorna Williams" his voice rang.

The person--guy, nodded looking at me. Which I got slightly uncomfortable by. Nodding, and grabbing two menu's he lead us to a table outside in the shade. Walking us to a table were a lady already sat, dark brown hair, down and wavy, wearing a dark red, silky maybe blouse, and jean capri's.

Standing instantly as we came to the table, "Oh my boy!" she rushed up to Tyler, and gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek."And you my beautiful" she turned to me, about to give me a hug--but I flinched,

"Mom, you have to take it slow, new people" Tyler told her.

Nodding an understanding, she took my good hand and shook it, "Owen?" she smiled, and I nodded, trying to smile, but not wanting to show my teeth at the same time.

Braces.

"Any way, sit, sit, you two" We sat at a round table, black and sturdy.

The guy soon came around to us again, introducing himself. Cameron, and he would be our server for thing afternoon.

Suddenly getting self conscious, it was quite... Well our table was, not everybody Else's. I could hear the murmurs of everybody that came out, and cars passing by.

"I... Im sorry Owen," Tylers mom apologized, I gave Tyler a weird looked.

Touching my chin with my hand, I moved it away, "He says thank you," Tyler said for me,

"Oh, you are so handsome," she beamed looking at me, "My son got a good one didnt he?" she asked, I dont really know to who, she kept smiling.

And I dont know why I did what I did, but I smiled back at her too, letting her see my braces; and then getting an 'aweh' back.

"Ive always wanted a cute son," she winked, I blushed, and Tyler... I think he chocked on his ice water. Which also made me laugh.

And then everybody eyes were on me.

"Well, Im cute am I not" Tyler playfully glared,

"Well.... You are, but Owen is cuter I have to admit," she smiled at me, and I smiled back once again, "See, ugh. So cute" she gushed,

Cameron came back and took all of our orders, Lorna getting a wrap, Tyler getting a burger, and me a sandwich.

"Only a sandwich?" Lorna pouted, and I nodded shyly. I was hungry, but not really, and I dont finish my food lots of times anyway. "Well, were all having desert then, and you cant only have a brownie," she wagged her manicured finger at me, I smiled at her... Not knowing what to do,

"Aweh!" her mother giggled, and naerly jumped out of her seat,

"Mom!" Tyler whined,

"Oh shush it, this boy. Mmm, I love him, other than that other slut," she flicked her hair back, "What the hell were you thinking that thing, she was faker than a barbie, I thought I taught you how to pick 'em, nice, sweet and blushed at every compliment you give 'em" she motioned towards me, and I blushed, burying my head in my hands covering my cheeks.

"Mom! It was all dads fault" he huffed, grabbing my hand and leaning back into the chair, like a child who didnt get the toy he wanted.

"You arent supposed to listen to your parents! Your a teenager for lords sake," she shook her head, digging into her purse, "K, together, Im getting a picture," she ordered, and I shook my head, I didnt look good!

"She doesnt take no for an answer," Tyler stuck his tounge out at me, and pulled my chair closer to his, carefully draping his arm over me, and kissing my cheek. My face lighting up light a firework.

She took the picture, "Smile, my dear Owen!" she put the camera up again,"1, 2....."

I smiled at the last second, "See, ugh. Thats just, wow. Beautiful," she kept staring at Tyler and I.

When we got are food, we all started to eat, and ended at the same time. I unfortunately ate all of it, for the sake of not acting like an attention seeker, to get told to eat more.

"Dessert to go?" she offered, looking at me. Which I turned to look at Tyler,

"Better to go, because if I stay here, I think Im going to blow," he burped into his hand,

"Tyler!" Lorna through a napkin at him.

"Im a man," He defended himself.

"Not a very well mannered man if I say myself"' she playfully glared.

Cameron came back not to later, and got us our deserts to go, Lorna paid the bill and we were headed out.

Tyler and his mom hugged multiple times before she turned to me, "Can I?" She asked, putting her arms out for me to walk into, and I did, awkwardly... I didnt hug her back though, instead she whispered in my ear, "Your one handsome boy, dont let anyone tell you different. Your in a special place in my boys heart. And trust me when I say this... He loves you. A. Lot. Dont think any differently my boy," she told me, her eyes not holding pity, with a peck to the cheek. Tyler opened my door for me, but didnt close it. Instead he kissed me on the lips.

Once, Twice, then the third time but kept his lips on mine.

It wasnt heated just a basic kiss. Which I accepted, kissing back the best I could, which was probably terrible.

Pulling away, my self-esteem lowered.

I shrunk back into the seat.

Great now my lips wont co-operate with what I want them to do. Ill start to kiss like a goat, like a walrus, with their big mouths going all over the other person face.

***
Now making it Friday evening, it is not officially Tyler and I's movie night, I get to pick the movies this Friday, which we did already. And Tyler the next.

Ive been walking on my own, better than before.

But holy cow, I just feel so... I dont know, irregular. I dont feel like my whole self...

Im just so pissed off, and now I dont even have reasons, except for the obvious ones but, I think Im having a break down... I should tell somebody, right? But, but then they wouldnt trust me, and they think Im like special.

I cant say I have nobody because I do, I have people that care. And one is waiting for me right now, who cares a lot for me.

But I just cant stand it, I cant stand how I get treated, how I look, or how I feel.

I feel retarded. Like I should be put into a damn mental hospital.

I starred at the scissors on the bathroom counter.

Taking them, I held them in my hand, Ive been thinking about it lots, thinking.

I told Tyler I was just going to use the washroom, and I am.. Im just not going to the bathroom.

Ill admit, I was crying but not that loud, not because I was hurt. But because I messed up. Their going to get mad, I should of told somebody, and they could of helped me... But I didnt ask. I dont know why Im making such a big deal out of this...

Sighing, I started cutting.

I just didnt care any more really.

Tylers p.o.v

I was standing in front of the micro-wave.

It was our famous movie night, Ms Randy went out with some of her friends, so we could sit here and watch. Like another date,

Sighing, I thought about when we ate with my mom, Owen actually smiled. At. My. Mom... I think Im officially jealous, I stood there replaying his smiled in my head.

The micro-wave, beeped--interrupting my thoughts, So I opened it, taking out the hot popcorn bag, emptying it into a large glass bowl, that already had a whole bag of popcorn in it.

There was lots of junk food on the living room table, of course all braces friendly. Nothing chewy or to hard.

There was cans of pop--lots of pop.

"Owen! Hurry up!" I yelled up the stairs, setting another bowl of popcorn on the coffee table.

I know that hes supposed to take his time, urinating... But hes been up there for a good half-hour.

When I reached the door, I knocked twice, wiggling the knob. Locked. "Owen, can you open the door?" I knocked again, and something dropped, like clinging metal. "Owen, please! Open the door" I jiggled the knob, still no answer.

Not even a movement this time. So quickly, and quietly I ran down the stairs and grabbed the key. He better not be doing what I think hes doing.

I pushed the key into the key hole after returning, turning it left, and hearing the successful clicking sound. I pushed the door open, just enough for me to peak in.

I looked at him, he was standing in the middle of a lot of black hair, and scissors were dropped down from the sink, my eyes shot up to were his black hair used to be...

He cut it all off, his hair was uneven and choppy, and tears literally, streamed down his cute, red face. His hand clamped over his mouth, trying to block the sobs, and whimpers wanting to escape.

He started to shake. Before I did anything, I checked to make sure he didnt hurt himself, skimming his skinny, shaking legs, his loose briefs, and the big t-shirt that covered his torso.

OK, well thats good, at least he didnt hurt himself.

Slowly, I walked up to him, dragging him into a hug, kissing the side of his head.

"Its OK, you still look beautiful" I whispered, and he shivered, pulling back. I leaned down and captured his wet lips in my own.

They were still chapped, a tad salty. I couldnt help it, but I licked his lips.

He was kissing me back, yes. But we werent in sync, he was still shaking, and his eyes clenched shut this time,

We pulled apart when a wet substance travel down my pajama pant leg.

"I... I... I... Im... I... I... I..." he tried to talk, eyes wide staring at my leg,

"Its OK Owen, its just pee," I smiled. He nodded, and stepped back, patting were his hair used to be, "Why did you tell me, I would of cut it?" I tilted the corners of my mouth into a frown,

He started to heave, trying to talk through tears, "I.... I... I... di... ddn... Ty... I..." he stopped, and literally fell, dropping down to his butt, and folding up his knee's blocking the view of his face."I... Im..." he took a breath in, "Ugwi." he paused. "So...Sowi," he sobbed repeatedly. Did I even miss that voice,

"Owen," I inched closer, "Owen, look at me," I moved even closer, "Owen Randy! Look at me right the fuck now!" I didnt yell, but I raised my voice, his head shot up, "Stop, stop saying your ugly! Your so fucking beautiful, how can you say your ugly. How can you say that. How can you say your weak? Your far from it!" I cupped his face in my hands, "Your strong, you got beat, teased, and... taken advantage of, you know how strong you are. You nearly died, but you didnt let go! You tell me your weak, Im weak, cause if any of that happened to me, I would of let go. I would of died, you tell me your weak when almost every bone in your small body was broken, yet you still are alive. How the hell are you weak? How are you ugly because of a hair cut? Whoever calls you ugly, don't know what beautiful is." I looked him in the eyes. Or eye, because you cant look at both at the same time.

He rubbed his chest with a closed hand, "Dont be sorry," I kissed him on the fore head, "Come on, lets get you changed," Rubbing the tears off his face, picking him up and bringing him to his room.

"Ill let you change OK? Then come down and we'll start the movie?" I asked, sitting him on the bed, and taking out a different pair of underwear and placing them on the bed.

"I love you," I kissed him on the forehead, about to walk out.

"I... Love you," he said, before I even made it to the door.

______________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy~!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.4K 25
This story and it's characters are basically full of my own insecurities and fears, so yeah enjoy. If you start getting anxiety because of it I am so...
4.9K 285 12
[COMPLETED] When Eli found his boyfriend having sex with his best friend, he was shattered. Tyler and Tony were the only people other than his family...
124K 222 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
112K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...