Hopes and Heart | Adopted by...

By -VIRGOPIUM

Alyssa Carter is an orphan. She became an orphan after the tragic incident that took the lives of her parents... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
a/n : 4 years later

authors note

1.4K 22 7
By -VIRGOPIUM

hello people! hannah here and right now, this book is already hitting 3k readers. I'm so thankful for you guys who took your time to read this crappy ass book. i already edited this damn book so you readers could enjoy this a little better. i hope at least.

EDIT : hey y'alls i'm back. as you guys know, i made the rewritten version of this book. it presents a much better storyline and i'm going to try and incorporates some suspense and actions on the book. anyways, thank you for reading this book. i can't believe that this book is almost hitting 5k reads.

you can find the new book on my profile.

have a great day y'alls 😇

EDIT #2 : wow you guys actually finished this very very horribly written book. i just want to say that i'm sorry for putting you guys through this piece of shit i call a book. i was thirteen and in the middle of my very cringeworthy, tragic, carrot fangirl phase. it's been almost a year and i've changed a lot. i still like the music but it's definitely better now. so maybe in the future i'll actually start re-editing this again.

newsflash : i didn't actually re-edited this book like i was supposed to.

one last time, goodbye peeps.

also this book have 21k reads like what the fuck dude why did you do this yourself

peace!
hannah x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 595 16
Claire is twelve years old and she is abused by her father. She runs away will she ever be safe again? Please read to find out.
10.6K 386 29
[COMPLETED] Cass Wilkson, an 13 year old mute, covered in bruises and cuts, at St. Taylors Orphanage. She witnessed her parents death at age 8. What...
200 8 9
Emma struggles to be entirely comfortable with this new life of hers, which includes worrying about Patrick- who seems to have something to hide once...
146K 5K 52
**COMPLETED** After Abby is abandoned by her parents when they find out she has cancer, she finds herself living in an orphanage. She defeats cancer...