14

A L Y S S A

I was woken up from my slumber by a hard thumping sound. I pulled my bunk curtains and saw Charlie who was rubbing her hand aggresively on her head. I glances weirdly at her.

"What the hell happened?" I asks while rubbing my tired eyes. "I hit my head while trying to get out from my bunk," She replied and getting out from her. bunk. I assumed that she's getting an ice pack from the freezer.

"Be careful dumbass," I sassed. "I call the bathroom first!" I yelled, probably disturbing the guys's sleep. I climbed off from my bunk and dashed into the bathroom.

I did the normal stuff like washing my face, brush my teeth and put my contacts in. I changed to a black flowy blouse and my normal black ripped skinny jeans. Not too bad for an outfit I guess. I pulled the ponytail out of my hair and brushed it before curling it.

I exited the bathroom and grabbed my phone off from my bunk. I walked into the front louge and grabbed a juice box from the fridge while scrolling through Twitter. I took a somewhat artsy picture of the lounge and decided to post it on Instagram.

@AlyssaRoseW - Tour life.

I scrolled through my Instagram feed and my e-mail notification went off. I exited Instagram and tapped my mail app. Surprisingly, I got an email from a certain person.

mtv@gmail.com (not a real email)

Hello Alyssa, I'm the senior producer of MTV. And I'm happy to inform you that you are choosen to perform a cover at our headquarters for our new segment, Cover Mondays, I hope you'll be able to make it. Your presence is much appreciated.

Sincerely,
MTV,

I widen my eye in shock from what I had read. Suddenly, I heard a loud squeal coming from the bunk area. A few seconds later, Charlie came in running before taking a seat beside me. She showed me an e-mail attachment that she received from the same address as me. I smirked a little before showing her my phone with the same attachment. We smiled and gave each other a high-five.

"What's with the squealing and thumping?" Sleepy Patrick grumbled and followed by a yawn. Charlie showed him her phone with the e-mail and he carefully read it before congratulating her and pulled her into a hug. Later, dad walked into the lounge area. I showed him my phone with the email attached to it.

"That's amazing girls," He cheered in excitement. "We have a free day today. Get ready to have a fun time," Andy butted in cheerfully.

>>>>>>>>>

A little bit short cause I'm saving the big stuff for the next chapter. Not exactly big but yeah.

What even is my grammar.

SOTD : Valentine - Dallon Weekes.

That song is so amazing. Its on youtube. Its not professionally recorded its just ukulele but its fucking amazing. Idc if its not February 14 that song is still the bomb.

That song is bomb though.

Keep reading ! Pm me or comment if you have any ideas for future chapters. I'll give credits to the users

peace!
hannah x