Angel met Damon Salvatore

By SadieJheckCullen

Angel is a girl version of Damon Salvatore. She loves her family more than herself and she will do everythin... More

Goodbye Vancuover, I'm back Mystic Falls
When I look at you
founder's Party- NEAR TO YOU
The revelation of the secrets.,.
I'll help you
Nobody can stop me..
My best friend..
Jealousy,,.
The Newest member of the council..
the walking zombie..
Edward is hot.. and the transitioning..
Vicki the Vampire..
Friends Quarrel..
Not just the future, but also the past.
Meeting a new friend..
Forget the past..
Bree's bar..

promise is promise

4.6K 59 7
By SadieJheckCullen

Chapter Seven..

"Oh.,what the.,.! why is every time I decided to go for grocery shopping the parking lot was full.." I said to my self. I'm in front of Walmart. 

I woke up earlier and I'm so hungry, I been busy finding a way to open that tomb.. Thanks to Emily ,she made my life even harder. A week ago, She destroyed the talisman, and me being a good friend promised Damon to find a way to open that damn tomb. 

I sighed when I remembered my pathetic vampire friend Damon, his having a disappearing act. I was shocked when Stefan told me that he haven't seen Damon after the incident, I ran to the boarding house and I sneaked in his room. I use his hairbrush to know where he is. I saw him on a bar in Leesburg, his fine. so as long as his fine, I let him to be alone. last night I had a vision of bonnie and I opening the tomb, I know for a fact, Bonnie's grams know a spell for the tomb.

"thank God, " I said when I saw a space. After I parked my car I get off and walked across the lot. I used a trolley, I need to buy more foods. I put my earphones and I listen to the song JUST THE WAY YOU ARE by Bruno Mars. 

I walked to the fish section, I stopped when I smelled something fishy,. "is that a vampire smell or a fish smell" I whispered to myself. 

I proceed on walking. I stopped in front of the fridge. I saw a chocolate ice cream, I'm about to picked a gallon of ice cream when there's a hand grasp my hands. I looked up to see whose that psycho, my eyes widened when I saw Damon smirking at me.

"your back?" I said, it sounded more like a question.

" Yeah did you miss me?"

I smirked., "in your dreams Damon" I said, he looked hurt, I sighed., " okay fine, you win, I missed you. happy?"   

he nodded,. I was shocked when he hugged me,. " I shouldn't left you" he whispered.

" It's fine Damon, I understand you need to be alone." I pushed him gently,. the people were looking.

"so can I help?" he asked smiling. 

I laughed at him."sure,oh by the way, would you like to have a dinner at the house? I told Elena to invite Stefan, I feel like cooking today" I said.

"sure,I love to" he said,  I nodded., " so what are you going to cook?" Damon asked.

" Ahm,. I'm thinking of spaghetti and barbecue" I said, I walked to the meat section, Damon followed me,. 

I picked up the meat and put to the trolley, were walking on the aisle when we run into Tyler and Vicki,. Yes Vicki as in Matt's sister.  I smiled when they're both looking at us, Damon and I, 

"hey," I said,

"Angel" Tyler said, he hugged me and I saw Vicki's reaction so I pulled myself away.

"your shopping together?" Vicki asked

"No, were not" Damon said, sarcastically. I slightly chuckled,. Vicki and I were not close, she's like anti Tyler-Angel loveteam. I know she likes Tyler very much,.

Tyler and Vicki excused after having a small chat,. We go on walking, I looked at Damon when Tyler was gone.

"what was that?" I asked him, smiling.

he shrugged. I shook my head. 

We went to the counter after we got everything I needed, I saw the girls behind us looking at Damon, I looked at Damon, I held back myself not to laugh when I saw Damon's face, he looked irritated.. he rolled his eyes when he saw me holding my laugh.

 he help me on putting my things.

"where's your key?" he asked.

"huh?" I asked.

" I'll drive."

"where's your car?" I asked. I gave him my car key.

"I didn't brought it" he said when were on the road.

"you walked?'I asked.

"yeah, actually I been following you from your house." he said.

"what,,?" I remembered what I smell earlier.. " so your the vampire I smelled earlier, I thought it was the fish" I laughed.

He smelled his shirt, " I'm still smells good" he said. he looked at me.

" can you please concentrate on driving, I'm not yet ready to die" I said.

"Don't worry, I won't let that happen, I still need your help."

" yeah, I know." I said. I looked away. 

we stopped in front of our house, he helped me on carrying the grocery stuff. Elena and Stefan are watching a movie. They both shocked when Damon came in.

" Damon?" Stefan said, sounded more like a question.

"yes, brother.?" Damon said,smiling.

"when did you came back?" Stefan asked.

"earlier, your both sleeping, so I didn't disturb you,." Damon said. he sat on the couch.

I chuckled  when I saw Elena"s face reddened. 

"Damon, do you want to help me here?" I asked Damon,. smiling.

"ehh,,I like it more here." he said looking at Stefan and Elena, he gave them a teasing smiling.

I shook my head, I stare at him,. "Damon?" he looked at me, then suddenly his holding his forehead..

"alright, alright.,stop it" he said..

" good" I looked away,. I heard Elena and Stefan chuckled. 

"I hate when your using your juju on me" he said. he leaned on the table.

"your making them uncomfortable" I said,.  he laughed.

"Do you want some help,.?" he asked.

"It's fine, just sit there and behave" I said,.

I started chopping the ingredients for the spaghetti,. unfortunately the knife slipped on my finger,. I cut my index finger and the blood drop,. I looked at Damon who looked tortured,. I heard Stefan groaned.

"I'm sorry" I regretted being such a clumsy. I washed my hands and put a band aid,. I know it wouldn't helped Damon.

"Damon you can go to the grill if you want" I said, " I'm sorry."

he shook his head,. " no,it's fine, I can handle it,." 

"are you sure.?" he nodded.

I continue on chopping the ingredients, this time I moved carefully, I don't want to make my guests uncomfortable,. 

I'm almost done cooking when Aunt Jenna and Alaric came. They stopped when they saw Damon helping me on preparing the table.

"hey guys, " I said,. I gave Damon the plates.

"hey, Damon your here?" Alaric said.

" what's wrong with you guys, why your all looked shocked when you saw me,.I know I'm hot, but Alaric, Stefan I don't want your girlfriends to be jealous." he said,.smiling.

I rolled my eyes.. I throw him the two glasses. of course he caught it even his not looking. 

I heard Aunt Jenna gasp "Angel,.!" she said.

"Sorry, my bad." I said, smiling. she shook her head.

Were about to eat when Jeremy and Anna came.

"hi guys" Jeremy said.

" Hi Anna" I greeted Anna. "come on, let's eat. I'm starving to death" I said.

"yeah, we all know that, cause you haven't eaten anything since Damon left." Jeremy said,. I felt my face heated. I throw him my  table napkin his seating across mine.

"okay,guys let's eat" Aunt Jenna said.

We started eating,.

"so Damon where did you go, I didn't saw you for a week?"Aunt Jenna asked.

"Oh I went to Leesburg," He said, smiling.

After we ate I volunteer on washing the dishes,. Damon handed the plates to me,.

"So what did you do in Leesburg?" I asked,.

"I went for unwind,." he said.

"that's good," I looked at him, " are you alright now?" I asked. He nodded, he stared at me,.

I turn around, " by the way,tomorrow I'm going to the Bennett's house" I said

"what are you going to do their?" he asked, he stood next to me,.

"Bonnie's grams know a spell to open the tomb" I said without looking.

"how did you know?" 

"I saw it, she's going to teach me a spell"I said

After we clean the dishes,we walked to the parlor, their all watching a movie, The A-Team, I excused myself, so I ran to my room,. I decided to take a shower, After I took a shower I reached for my towel, unfortunately I forgot it on my bed. I walked to my bedroom. 

My eyes widened when I turned on the light,. Damon was standing in front of my window,his eyes are widened looking on my naked body. he turned around . "sorry",. he said.

I ran to get my towel and put my clothes as fast I can. 

"Inhale,..Exhale" I whispered...I tried to calm myself..when I know I can control myself in embarrassment I open the door, I pretend that everything was fine, but oh my God, I felt like my face was burning.

"what are you doing here?" I asked Damon.

"I'm sorry,.I didn't know that your coming out of the door naked." He said. 

I felt my face became hotter "I told you don't come in my room" I hissed.

he nodded,. "but you don't have to be embarrass, you have a perfect body." he has a mischievous grin on his face. 

"shut up Damon" I shook my head. " if your bored, you should go to your girlfriend. Don't disturb me, I really want to take a rest,." I climbed to my bed.

"she's working" 

"you know what Damon I think I like it more when your not here." I grinned.

"oh, I know you don't mean it" He said, smiling.

I turned my back, "your such an annoying person." I closed my eyes, to tell him I really wanted to sleep. " I need to wake up early tomorrow,"

"why?" he said.

I opened my eyes,. I looked at him " Don't tell me your not listening earlier," I sighed,." I'm going to Bonnie's house" I stared to the ceiling.

"why your helping me?" he laid on my bed.

" you know what Damon, I have three words that special or important for me,." I said without looking.

"what are they?" he turned to looked at me.

I turned so I can looked at him, there's a small space between us, I stared on his blue eyes,.I sighed,."Family, friends, and Promise." 

"you promised me to get Katherine back, so your helping me" he said. his staring on my eyes.

I felt uncomfortable, so I looked away, "now you know, so can you please go now, I really want to sleep now" 

"fine,fine, you've said that to me a hundreds times now" his laughing while standing,. "I'll be here tomorrow"

"no" I said.

"What do you mean no?" his eyes were narrowed.

"you can't go with me"

"but why?"he asked, 

"you and I going to Sheila? is a very very bad idea" I shook my head,

"why do you think it's a bad idea?" 

"cause your such an annoyance" 

"I doubt that, I'm such a nice living,,,dead person" I rolled my eyes.

"whatever, but still your not coming, let's just meet here after I talked to her"

"fine,." he said he walked closer to me, I didn't expect what he did next. He leaned to kiss my forehead.," goodnight" he whispered,.

I was froze until his out of my sight.,.what the hell was that,. I closed my eyes, my heart was beating so fast. I stared to the ceiling until I fell asleep.

I woke up to the sun seeking through my window.

"what time is it?' I said to myself,

I reached my phone its already 9 in the morning,.

"nice" I got up and walked to my walk in closet. I put on a denim shorts and a fitted shirt, I wore my black flat sandals. I put my phone on my back pocket, and hold my grimoire. then I walked out of my room. Elena was in the kitchen.

"good morning" I poured coffee on a cup,

"where are you going?"

"ahmm,,Bonnie's house."

"why?" she asked.

"I need to talk to her grams" I said then I kissed her on her cheek, then I left her.

I stopped in font of Bennett's house. I sighed before I get off my car, I make sure I brought my grimoire. I walked to their porch, I'm about to knock when the door opened.

"hi, Ms. Sheila " I said.

"come in" she said cheerfully. 

Bonnie's gram is a nice person. she lead me to the parlor, I sat on the couch, I'm comfortable moving on their house cause I'm always coming here.

 "you knew I'm coming?" I smiled at her.

she nodded.," your late"

"yeah, I know I've overslept" she hand me a glass of soda, "so you know why I came here?" I asked. she sat across mine.

"yes" she said, she looked at the grimoire on my hands. "it's good that you brought it." I nodded then I gave her the book.

"and I'm sure you didn't know that the answer is here" she said, while turning the pages.

I shook my head. "here,. " she put the grimoire on the center table and turned it so I can see.

" I think I really need to learn everything about this" I chuckled.

she smiled at me, "it's good that your back" she said. I smiled at her

I reached the book and put it on my lap. "so, this is it?" I looked at her, her face was serious.

"I think you shouldn't do it" she said, seriously.

"why?" 

" it's a powerful spell, it can kill you"

I smiled at her, "I can do this Ms. Sheila, just don't tell anyone" but, of course I'm still a human I'm nervous.

Bonnie came in from the kitchen. "hey, Angel" she said smiling, she looked at her Grams " Grams what's wrong?" she asked.

I looked at Ms. Sheila. she shook her head. I sighed, I know she's going to tell Bonnie

"Grams?" Bonnie asked again, 

Ms. Sheila sighed,. " Angel's going to open the tomb" 

"what tomb?" 

"The tomb full of Vampires" I said,. I know I can't keep it to her.

"What? are you crazy?" she yelled at me.

I rub my back head, "Bonnie. I need to do it"

"but why?"

"I promised Damon. and you know me, promise is important for me, I need to keep it" I said.  she nodded like she lose on a game.

"your not going to tell her the important part?" Ms. Sheila said.

"what important part..?" Bonnie asked.

"if she opened the tomb it can kill herself"

"WHAT????" Bonnie yelled, her eyes were widened. I bit my lower lip.

"I can't let you die Angel" Ms. Sheila said.

"Me neither, I won't let you die, I know your crazy, so you don't need to prove it." she said.

"thanks" I said,. "but I'm doing it."

She sat next to me. " your not going to listen to me, are you?" I shook my head.

she sighed. she looked at her grams, "Grams, is there's another way, or anything, so I can help her?" she asked.

"There is" she said.

I looked at her,. "what?" Bonnie asked.

 "you need to share your strength while your opening the tomb" she said.

" okay,." Bonnie said. 

"NO!!!" I said. " you can't do that",I said seriously.

She looked at me,. "yes I can"

I looked at Ms. Sheila,. "no, you won't let this happen, if it's dangerous for me then its more dangerous for Bonnie," I said.  " I know about channeling, and I know if I used a lot of powers it can harm Bonnie" I said to Ms. Sheila.

"fine if you don't want me to help you, I won't let you help Damon,"

 I sighed,. "fine, but if you felt something wrong, your gonna stop helping me,okay"

She smiled at me "okay"

"when are you going to open the tomb?" Ms. Sheila asked.

"I'm planning to do this afternoon." I said.

"okay, I'll be at your house later" 

I nodded. "Bonnie, please don't tell Elena about the effect of the spell"

"Okay."

I looked at Ms. Sheila. "thank you, it's nice to see you again."

"your welcome. If you need to know anything you can ask me" she said.I nodded.

I excused myself. I entered my car, I sighed before I drive off.

I decided to go to the grill. I sat on the bar-stool. 

"a glass of whiskey please." I ordered. If I'm going to die then I'll drink for the last time.

I heard someone entered the grill,

"Angel,."

I looked at my side it's Stefan. "Hey" I looked around,. "where's Elena?" I asked cause it's rare for me to see him alone.

"She's in your house." He said,. " Bonnie told me about the spell." he said seriously.

My eyes narrowed "I knew it, she won't stop until I change my mind"

"Don't get mad to Bonnie, were only worried about you"

 I smiled, "I'm fine Stefan, you have nothing to worry about" I drink the last drop on my glass.

 "If your not worried, then what's with that whiskey? as far as I know its rare for you to drink"

I laughed, "Did Elena told you about that??" I move my shoulder, " I just want to drink, its been awhile since the last time I drinked.".. 

"Where's Damon?" I asked. I turned around so I can lean on the counter. I pulled out my phone on my pocket and I dialed his number.

"his in the house, I think" he said. I nodded.

I put the phone on my ear. it ringed once and Damon answered it.

"hey, why did you call? is everything okay?" he asked.

" What are you doin'?" I asked. I ignored his questions,.

"soaking on my bath tub"

"Nice," I said sarcastically, "I called cause I want to know if your planning to have a welcome party when we open the tomb or your going to buy a flowers for Katherine.?" I asked. I looked at Stefan his eyebrows are in middle-lowered.

Damon paused, maybe he didn't expect what I asked. "no" is the only word he said.

"good, cause later 2pm, I'll open the tomb." I said

,"What!!" Stefan yelled. I was frightened, I didn't expect him to yell I think I became deaf.

"your with Stefan?" Damon asked, there's a jealousy on his voice,. yeah I think, or its because I'm a deaf person now.

I looked at Stefan with a threatening eyes. "umm.,yeah, do you have a problem with that?"

"No, where's Elena?" he asked.

"She's in the house"

 "Where are you? I'm going there" he said.

"You don't have to, I'm about to go home, I need to charge my power" I laughed, " OK, Damon, see you later, bye." I end the call.

"What's with your brother?" I asked.

he shrugged.

" okay I need to go now, I need to take some rest," I stood up. "remember don't tell ANYONE about the effect of the spell, and oh by the way, can you please pay my drinks, thank you" I tapped his shoulder then I walked out of the grill.

I drove to house, I saw Elena reading a book,. I sat beside her.

"have you seen Stefan,?" she asked,. "his looking for you."
"yeah, his at the grill"

"is there's a problem?" she asked

"no," I shook my head, " he asked me about the tomb" I said.

"oh, do you know how to open it?" she asked.

"yeah, Ms. Sheila taught me a spell."

"so there's no possibilities your gonna change your mind?" she asked.

I shook my head,. "no, I'm sorry to disappoint you"

"I'm hoping that you change your mind" 

I nodded, "I know,."., "but I won't change my mind anymore,. I'll do it."

"when?"

"today, 2pm" I said.

"what?" she looked at her watch., "it's already 12 noon",  tell me your joking."she said,.

" no Elena, I'm not." I said, seriously.

"do you think everything will be alright?" she asked.

"of course"  I said, but there's a part of my brain telling me that everything will be a nightmare, I'm mad at my vision,. If I needed it, its not coming, if I don't I can see everything,. I wanted to know if I'm going to die,.

"hey Angel? " Elena said, she's snapping her finger in front of my face.

"what are you saying again?"

"I'm asking you if you want to eat,." 

"oh sure," I stood up and walked to the kitchen, she followed me., "where's Aunt Jenna and Jeremy?"

"Aunt Jenna visit her friend and Jeremy as usual his with Anna",

"speaking of Anna, yesterday, she seems like she's hiding something",.

"I don't know were not that close." she said,. I nodded.

Were done eating when the door bell ringed,. " I'll take it" I said,. I open the door and my eyes rolled when I saw Damon standing in front of the door.

"oh, your not excited, are you?" I said, sarcastically.

"no, I just want to go here" he said. he entered the house, "Hi, Elena." he said. Elena snubbed him.

"Oh, the Gilbert sisters are in a bad mood." he said.

" And the pathetic vampire is in a good mood," I said. I drinked my juice. Damon grinned.

"I'll go upstairs, I need to change my clothes," I left them. I heard Damon followed me,. I turned around to looked at him, I cross my arms in my chest. " I said I need to change my clothes,." . I left him.

I change my clothes into skinny jeans, white blouse and my black boots. I get my black leather Jacket and I walked out of my room. I walked to the parlor and every body was waiting for me, Bonnie was looking at me seriously.

"Let's go, I don't want Damon to wait any longer,." I chuckled.

Damon rolled his eyes. Damon drove my car, Stefan drove Elena's car Bonnie was with them. within a few minutes were  in front of Fell church. I sighed, I'm about to open the door when Damon grasp my wrist. I looked at him.

"Thank you," he said. seriously.

I smiled,."Thank me later, when your with Katherine" I got off the car.

Damon lead the way,. We followed under the Fell church,.

I was shocked when I saw Jeremy with Anna. " What the hell are you doing here.?" Elena and I yelled simultaneously.

"Anna's mom was buried inside." he said, I looked at Anna, she can't look at me. I calm myself

I looked at Damon dangerously " I'm just hoping Damon you don't know about this" he shook his head,.  Bonnie place the candles like a circle. Were standing in the middle. I lit at the same time the candles, I heard Jeremy and Elena gasped.

"Let's start now,." Bonnie stood next to me, I opened the book on the spell we needed. Bonnie looked at me worriedly,. I smile and nodded,. I looked at Damon " when I looked at you Damon, you needed to get Katherine as fast as you can,it will only longed for 5minutes" he nodded,

then we started chanting the spell, after a minute I looked at Damon then he ran inside the tomb, we continued on chanting, three minutes had past, but there's no Damon came out, Anna came out of the tomb with a woman who looks almost a skeleton. . I felt my body started to become weaker,. it's making me hard to breathe,. Bonnie looked at me suspiciously and anger. I didn't use any of of her strength, I don't want her to put in danger.

"you didn't use my strength" she whispered but with anger. 

I looked at Stefan, his eyes were seriously looking at us, he probably heard what Bonnie said.. "you need to get Damon, now" it's almost a whisper. he nodded and he ran inside the tomb. 

"what's going on?" Elena said, full of concern. I smiled at her. 

Bonnie held my hands tight, my eyes are became watery, and I felt a warm liquid ran in my cheeks. Elena was starting to hysterical, Jeremy's holding her.

I continued on chantting even I felt my knees are becoming weaker and weaker,.

"stop it" Elena said, crying.

I saw Damon and Stefan came out of the tomb,. I felt my body is starting to fall, but I fight it. 

"where's Katherine?" I asked, he looked really hurt, terrible and shock.

"she's not there" he said, almost a whisper. 

I gasped. "I'm sorry" I whispered. I walked closer to him, but before I reach him,. I fell and everything was dark.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed my story,., Thank you so much for reading.(*_*)

pls. leave some feedback and if you like it pls vote,, thank you!!!! (*_*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.4K 1.9K 40
Damon just sits there holding me in his arms. Telling me I'm gonna be okay. But Damon is so natural at comforting me. I really do love him. This st...
251K 4.1K 30
Allison, Elena's best friend use to be this cheery, upbeat, bubbly girl, the girl that everyone wanted to be like, but that all changed when her moth...
8.3K 139 39
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...
17.6K 496 17
This is a fanfiction of Damon and Elena for all those Delena fans out there. It features some resemblance to the book and the TV show The Vampire Dia...