The Woods Brothers

Da Anonymous-Wolfie

What happens when a girl finds herself in the middle of the woods one night, only to be confronted by two boy... Altro

Prologue / Broken Glass
Chapter One / Chalk Outline
Chapter Two / Expectations
Chapter Four / Cancer
Chapter Five / I See Fire
Chapter Five / The Parting Glass
Author's Note
Chapter Six / Nobody's Hero
Chapter Seven / Saviour
Chapter Eight / Home

A/N

18 1 1
Da Anonymous-Wolfie

Oh.
My.
God.

I--I can't thank you guys near enough! 39 views, 11 votes?! I'm literally speechless right now! Thank you guys so, so much! I never, ever thought I'd get anywhere near close to 50 views, and here I am, at 39! ALREADY!

I really want to say thank you to MADFUNWITHMADDY, who has voted on every single chapter on this story and on each of my one-shots! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! I can't put how much I thank you into any other words, but thank you so much!

Well, I do believe I'm going to go hide in my room and fangirl scream into my pillow! Bye, my stars!~

JEFF, GET THE CHOCOLATE. I THINK I'M GOING TO FREAK OUT.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1K 250 100
*This is Purely fantasy* I'm Rose. I am 50% witch, about 25% vampire and about 25% she-wolf (Werewolf). My father IS half warlock and half vampire. ...
4.9K 259 42
"Don't go inside! Stay!" She said, holding her hand up to show me her palm and then I leaned over the balcony, resting my forearms on the railing to...
1.9K 30 22
A 15 year old girl faces the extremes starting from a young age... Abuse, mentally..physically..emotionally.. hatred, depression, suicidal thoughts...
37.6K 590 8
What will happen when Skylar Reign, the school freak, finds out that she's mated to her devilishly handsome twin Alphas? _________ Freak, that's what...