Teen Wolf Preferences

By bansheewarrior

Teen Wolf Preferences!!!! Request Please!!! More

How You Meet Scott/Stiles
How You Meet Isaac/Derek/Aiden
Your Song
PDA
Your Nickname
What You Are
Why You Break Up
Where You Go For Your First Date
Who Your Sibling(s) Are
§Stiles§
Your Favorite YouTuber
Who Your Best Friend(s) Are
A/N
What You Do Together
They Find Out Who Your Sibiling Is (Scott)
Most Recent Episode
AUTHORS NOTE
Fanfic
Questions
Your Disney Movie
Your Pixar Movie
Recommendations??
MASSIVE THANK YOU

You Break Up [Scott]

15K 247 39
By bansheewarrior

Scott;

Recently there was a werewolf battle and you went along to help the pack because, if Stiles could help then you could too. As you were fighting one of the werewolves scratched you on your stomach and you being human, you obiviously couldn't heal yourself. Scott was too busy to notice but Stiles, Isaac, and Allison did. Isaac defended you guys as Stiles and Allison took you to the hospital. When you got to the hospital Stiles ran to Mama McCall to tell her what happened while Allison stayed in the car with you. When Mama McCall came out with Stiles and a wheelchair, since you couldn't walk on your own. As she was wheeling you in the doctors and nurses around you were freaking out. "EVERYONE CALM DOWN. I WILL HANDLE THIS ONE!" she yelled. She actually kind of frightened you because you have never heard her yell before.

HIS P.O.V.

The last werewolf just ran off. We won. I went looking for (Y/N) but she was no where to be seen, same with Allison and Stiles. I assumed Isaac would know where they went. Because it is obvious that he is in love with Allison.
"Isaac where are Stiles, (Y/N), and Allison?"
"(Y/N) was scratched on her stomach so Allison and Stiles took her to the hospital."
As soon as I heard I took off for the hospital. Not caring that I didn't have a car.

YOUR P.O.V.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Allison asked. Even though her and Scott have history me and her are practically sisters.
"Hopefully," was all Mama McCall said. That was when everything started going blurry. "she is losing consciousness."
That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

HIS P.O.V.

All I could think is this is all my fault. If I hadn't have started a relationship with her she wouldn't be this position. Why am I so stupid? People should just start calling me Stupid Scott. I am pretty sure all my teachers either did or do.

When I got to the hospital, I looked for my mom, Stiles, or Allison. I found Stiles getting food out of the vending machine.
'' STILES! How is she?"
"Shekindalostconsciousnesswhenyourmomstartedtoexamineher." he said. Even with my enhanced hearing I didn't understand a single thing he said.
"Stiles slow down and say that again."
"She lost consciousness when your mom started to examine the injury."
"Where is she?"
"Down the hall."
That is all I heard before I bolted to her room.
As I was about to enter her room my mom walked out.
"Scott, I don't think you should go in there." she said.
"No. I am going in there it is my fault she is here and I want to see her." That was all I said.
When I got in there I took her hand and sat next to her. Allison left to give us some privacy.

"This is all my fault. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be in this mess right now. I don't see why you haven't broke up with me yet."
"Because I don't know what I would do without you."
"I honestly don't see why you are with me. All I do is bring danger to you. You could have died tonight and it would have been all my fault. I don't know what I would do if you died. I can't do this anymore knowing that I put your life at risk. I'm sorry."
"Scott don't say that. Please don't leave me you are all I have to live for."
She was about to cry, I could tell. I kissed her forehead and left. Before I left I whispered "Goodbye."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
111K 2.5K 51
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
233K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
108K 2.8K 36
wander ; verb to move about without a fixed course , aim or goal . " im just living.." - r'monei