So Far Gone | sequel to NWTS

By MsFanfictional

Drake and Jasmine Graham are back and they're now married with two kids. Jasmine and Drake were madly in love... More

So Far Gone ( Sequel to: NWTS )
Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
New story

Part 3

3.5K 108 18
By MsFanfictional

- Recap -

"This CAN'T be happening AGAIN!" I screamed causing people to stare at us. I didn't really care I was worried about Yasmine.

"I'll watch Elijah while you go find her." Jasmine said holding onto Elijah's hand.

I didn't even say anything back I just searched for her.

- Reality -

Drake's POV

"Excuse me but have you seen a little girl? She looks like this." I said holding up my phone with a picture of her.

I was asking everyone I seen if they had seen her and most of them said no. If they did see her they seen her with us.

"Yes." the lady said.

"Where??" I asked.

"I seen two guys carrying her into a black SUV." the lady said.

"Did you happen to see the license plates?" I asked.

"No only half of it." she said.

She gave me half the license , I thanked her , and then she walked away.

I hopped in my car and sped to the police station.

I didn't know whether half the numbers on the lisence was gonna help or not but I hope it did.

***

Jasmine's POV

I could hear Elijah crying from my room.

I got up and then walked into his room.

He was on his stomach when I seen him. I picked him up and rocked him back and forth.

I hoped Yasmine was alright. She's just a little girl.

This is totally different from when I was kidnapped. Atleast I could fight back. She's so small and weak.

I wish whoever took her would have taken me.

I felt my pocket vibrate and digged into it to get my phone.

"Hello?" I said because I didn't look at the caller ID.

"Hello Jasmine..." the voice said.

The voice sounded so familiar I just didn't know who it belonged too.

"Um who are you?" I asked.

"Lets just say I'm a old friend." she said

I thought back. Old friend? What is she talking about old friend? Only real friend I ever had a long time ago was Briana.

"Briana?" I asked.

"Yes It's me. Tell Elijah I said hi." she said.

Elijah has been quiet the whole time so I didn't know how she knew he was with me. I didn't even know how she knew about Elijah.

"How do you know about Elijah?" I asked.

I heard a voice in the background.

"We have Yasmine." she said.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I yelled putting Elijah in his crib.

"I can't tell you that. First you have to do a couple of things for me." she said.

"Do what?" I asked.

I was willing to do anything to get Yasmine back.

***

"I can't do that!" I said.

Briana just told me what I had to do to get Yasmine back. What she asked me to do could ruin my life.

"But you will." she said.

I sighed in defeat.

"If I do this will you give me Yasmine?" I asked.

"Yes I will." she replied.

"OK." I said.

"So do we have a deal?" she asked.

"Deal." I said hanging up.

I sat my phone down on the living room table and then went to check on Elijah.

I held his small hand in mines and tears started to come out of my eyes.

"Please don't be mad at me." I said.

__________________________

What do you think Briana asked her to do?

vote.comment. follow me for more.

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 1.3K 103
Sequel to Quarentine. Dalton and Ariana. 5 years later and how they are getting on with life after marriage.
322K 7.9K 68
- Sequel To Tour Love ( Jelena ) - - - - - Justin and Selena are married as you know. Justin finally finished his tour and they move back home but ob...
72.1K 886 38
24 Crystal Westbrook's is married to the one and only Drake Graham. They have 2 daughters that they both love dearly. The only problem is Drake like...
4K 159 18
This is the sequel to The Music Video Love Story. Will they love again? Will they be a family again? Let's find out?