(EDITING) Under A Lonely Moon

By TanyaHasNoLife

Zak, a twenty year old boy, is forced to move out of his childhood home after his mother remarries. He moves... More

Hi All
Chapter One: Zak's POV
Chapter Two: Zak's POV
Chapter Three: Zak's POV
Chapter Four: Zak's POV
Chapter Five: Nova's POV
Chapter Six: Novas POV
Chapter Seven: Novas POV
Chapter Nine: Split POV
Chapter Ten: Zaks POV
Chapter Eleven: Zaks POV
Chapter Twelve: Nova's POV
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty One
Part Twenty Two
Part Twenty Three
Part Twenty Four
Part Twenty Five
Part Twenty Six
Part Twenty Seven
Part Twenty Eight
Part Twenty Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty One
Part Thirty Two
Part Thirty Three
Part Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Part Thirty Six
Part Thirty Seven
Part Thirty Eight
Part Thirty Nine
Part Fourty

Chapter Eight: Zaks POV

8.4K 298 5
By TanyaHasNoLife

A long and heavy sigh emptied my lungs of all air. I shifted my heavy aching limbs, careful not to wake a sleeping Nova. His large form was curled up beside me with his arm hanging loosely across my waist and his other stretched out on my pillow with my head snuggled into his shoulder. I'd been cooped up in Micky's house for the best part of two weeks now. I wasn't allowed to leave, Nova's orders. And Micky agreed with him too. I shuffled in the bed, trying to get comfy again but it was damn near impossible with this ridiculously huge cast on my leg.

They'd finally told me what had happened with Derek and me on that day but there was still one thing that puzzled me, but I was too afraid to ask. In fact I wasn't even certain of what I saw myself. My mind had been hazy and I slipped in and out of consciousness due to the unbelievable pain, but I was almost certain I saw the pair of males suddenly change into the same huge black beast that had attacked me in the first place. I hoped with all my might that it was just my imagination but when I really thought about it I came to the conclusion that I think I'd be fine if it was real. I thought that even if Nova was a gigantic wolf-like beast it wouldn't matter because he made me feel safe. He treated me so gently as if I was something very precious to him. These past few weeks he had waited on me hand and foot since the moment I'd opened my eyes. I'd slowly gotten used to his touch too. At first I wasn't sure what to do when he kissed my forehead or my cheeks, even the occasional peck on the lips. Each one making my heart flutter more and more, sending sparks racing through my body. It was different. Something I'd never felt before, but it made me feel all warm inside.

Nova stirred beside me, pulling me from my thoughts. He stared at me with sleepy eyes, smiling happily.

''Morning cutie pie.'' He grinned wider when I punched his chest playfully. This was another thing I'd slowly gotten used to. The constant stupid random nicknames he came out with.

''Morning. You sleep well?'' I asked.

He nodded and sighed, the sound rumbling through his muscular chest. ''Even better knowing I had a real beauty snuggled up next to me.'' He carefully pulled me closer into his chest, nuzzling his face into my hair.

''Who was that then.'' I said jokingly pushing him away, pouting my lips in a mocking oh no you didn't look, making him laugh and shake his head.

He leaned towards me and touched his lips to mine. His tongue licked at my bottom lip eagerly. I smiled to myself teasing him by playing ignorant. He caught on quick and suddenly I was flat on my back with him hovering above me.

''You big tease.'' He grinned like the Cheshire Cat before slamming his lips back to mine, being more forceful.

His hands moved across my chest and once they did I knew I'd lost my own little game. He knew my weak spot. He tweaked my hardened nipple through my top, making my body shiver in pleasure and gasp. Without wasting a second his tongue had invaded my mouth, our tongues wrapping round each other passionately. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure at the sensations he made me feel.

I could feel my sex harden and my cheeks flushed in embarrassment when Nova rubbed his own against mine. He rocked his hips softly, grinding our hardened members against each other as he moaned in my mouth.

''I love you sweetheart.'' He whispered into my ear, nibbling at it, causing delicious shivers to race through my body.

My hands slid themselves down his sides and across his toned hips, loving the feeling of the taut flesh beneath them. Feeling brave, I tugged down the front of his shorts and slid my hand down his length making his breath hitch as I slowly started moving my hand up and down his length. Licking his lips he mimicked my moves, taking both mine and his in his hand.

''Keep going,'' he huffed as my hands stopped. He rubbed over my tip as I pumped our lengths as best I could. He was a little on the big side and my small hand struggled to keep both members in one hand. He noticed and wrapped his hand round us both, falling into rhythm with mine. We both gasped and moaned, relishing in the pleasure it gave us. All too soon, my release wracked through my body, my grip on reality coming apart. Nova crushed his lips to mine as we came, I felt his body tense and relax as he did before we pulled apart gasping for air.

Nova stood himself up and walked into the bathroom appearing seconds later with a warm, damp towel. He wiped my shirt clean before pulling it off over my head. Discarding both the towel and shirt in the hamper before he rifled through the drawers to bring me a clean one, helping me into it.

I winced when I eventually managed to sit myself up, putting a hand on my stomach and massaging my aching wounds gently through the thick bandaging.

''You ok?'' Nova's voice was uncertain.

I looked up into his golden eyes which were laced with worry. I gave him a small smile and nodded, ''just a little sore still.'' He looked disheartened by my words so I quickly changed the subject, not liking seeing the sadness on his face. ''Im starving. Can we go down and get something to eat?''

This seemed to brighten his mood a little. ''Come on then little one.''

Before I had any other choice, Nova swiftly pulled me out of bed and into his arms. ''I'll be glad when I can walk again.'' I grumbled. It irritated me that he could carry me around so easily. It made me feel inferior in some ways.

Nova just chuckled and hugged me tighter to his chest as he walked down the stairs.

''Morning.'' Micky greeted as we walked into the kitchen. He was sitting at the table, cup of coffee in one hand and the daily paper laid out in front of him. ''How are we feeling today?'' He asked me as Nova sat me down opposite him.

''Fed up.'' I grumbled. ''How long do I have to stay inside? I need to go back to my house. My stuff has probably been left in the front yard by the delivery men.''

''Don't worry I took care of that. Everything's put safely inside.'' Nova said giving me a sheepish smile when I glared at him.

''Why didn't you say!'' I growled at him, rolling my eyes when his smile left his face. ''Whatever. At least it's all inside.''

Micky chuckled to himself.

''What you laughing at. Your as much to blame.'' This made Micky laugh harder, finding me being annoyed highly amusing.

''Alright, alright. We get it. We're horrible people for keeping you locked up bla bla bla.'' Nova said in a highly sarcastic tone. ''Now what do you want to eat?'' He turned to face me, his hands on his hips, tapping his foot on the tiled floor, acting like an annoyed parent.

I tried to play him at his own game and kept a stern face, but this just made him act up even more, putting more effort into his pose. The corners of my lips began to twitch and I knew I'd lost the battle as I couldn't stop myself from laughing. ''What we got to eat?'' I said eagerly.

''Everything. I restocked this morning.'' Micky smiled at me shaking his head in amusement.

I was boosting myself up, leaning on the table with my tongue half hanging out my mouth as I stared hungrily into the full cupboards and fridge, which Nova had opened for me to have a look at.

''Anyone would think you hadn't ate in weeks the way your looking now.'' Nova laughed. ''Put that tongue away before I find another use for it.''

My cheeks grew hot as the meaning of his words sunk in. ''Pervert.'' I growled, making him laugh again. ''I'll have some pancakes and bacon please.'' I said hungrily. ''Oh and a couple slices of toast with banana on top too!''

Nova looked over at me as he began making my food, ''I'm surprised you ain't like a barrel with the amount you eat!'' Micky nodded in agreement as he placed his own order.

I couldn't think of anything witty to say back so just settled on sticking my tongue out at them both.

''Didn't I warn you about that tongue already.'' Nova waved the butter knife jokingly in my direction, making us all laugh.

We sat in silence for a couple minutes before I grew uncomfortable and broke it. ''Was Derek the wolf that attacked me.'' I asked abruptly. It had been spinning round in my head for the past couple of days and I felt like I would explode if I didn't get it out.

My abrupt question must've shocked them both as Micky choked on a mouthful of coffee and Nova dropped the plate he was holding, causing it to smash on the tile floor.

''W-why would you think that?'' Micky asked recovering from his coughing fit.

''It kinda makes sense if you think about it. I mean I doubt Derek had that thing as a pet.'' I looked into their shocked faces, ''also when Nova came I could've sworn I saw you both change into a wolf. I mean it was probably just my own imagination right! I was running a high fever and hazy due to the pain and all that.'' I mumbled, trailing off as the weight of my words sunk in. Now I felt stupid for actually saying it out loud.

The room grew silent and the atmosphere grew tense as Nova finished up cooking all our breakfasts and came to sit at the table. No one spoke for a long moment, nor did anyone begin eating.

I couldn't take the tension anymore, ''S-sorry for saying something s-silly.'' I said quickly, feeling suddenly very nervous. I picked at my food, all traces of my former appetite had suddenly vanished.

Nova's P.O.V

Crap! How do I answer this? I looked up to Micky who shrugged his shoulders in apology. He didn't know either. How do you even approach a subject like this? It's not exactly a normal conversation topic.

I sighed. My dad always says that the truth is always the best, regardless of how hurtful or silly it may be. ''That wasn't a silly question.'' I began.

I turned to look at Zak who was picking nervously at his food. ''Zak, I want you to listen carefully to what I'm about to say. Ok?''

He looked at me confused and a little scared but nodded.

I took in a deep breath before starting. This was it. Everything was going to change from this moment on I could feel it. But for better or worse I didn't dare think about.

''What you saw was real. That wolf that had attacked you was in fact Derek. We are werewolves.'' I watched him carefully as his eyes widened. ''Both Micky and myself are too. My father is the pack leader, our alpha, I am currently beginning to take over the pack from my father and Derek is apart of that pack.'' I explained and watched as he shuffled nervously in his chair, breathing slightly heavier. ''Are you afraid? Derek and I are the same creature. Are you afraid of me knowing that?'' I asked. My heart felt like it was going to explode in my chest as I waited anxiously for his reply.

He at least seemed to give it some serious thought before answering. He shook his head softly, ''no I'm not a-afraid. I-if you wanted to h-hurt me then you had p-plenty of opportunities to.'' He looked down shyly, playing with his food again. "You look after me and treat me with care, so no, I'm not afraid of you."

I looked across at Micky. He smiled softly and nodded. I knew what he meant by this, but it could wait a little while longer. Best not to completely scare Zak off by telling him he was my one and only mate and that we would be spending the rest of our lives together.

''Stop playing and eat.'' I teased, taking his fork from him. I stabbed a couple pieces of pancake and bacon onto the fork and waved it in front of his mouth. I smiled when he opened his mouth wide, like a little child waiting to be fed.

Gently I put the fork into his mouth, tugging it out when his mouth clamped down around it. He chewed quickly, then turned to me again, his mouth open waiting for the next mouthful. I laughed at him. He was good at playing me at my own game, of course most of the time he lost, but this time he had me beat.

''Come on, eat up.'' I said handing him back his fork. He pouted, looking at me with these cute lil puppy dog eyes. Yeah, he had me wrapped round his little finger.

Micky laughed at the pair of us. ''You two are a right pair. I'm glad Nova has finally found you Zak.''

He said as he got up and left the kitchen.

Zak looked after him completely confused by what the man just said. He looked at me, raising an eyebrow. ''Whats he mean finally found me?''

I sighed, that moron just had to drop me in it all the time. I didn't want to tell him yet. Sighing, I thought for a moment before looking at Zak, moving closer to him. I took his face in my hands and pulled him into me, pressing my lips to his. He tasted sweet due to the pancakes. I kissed him deeper, licking at his bottom lip, begging him to let me in. He did so after a teasingly long moment. I pushed my tongue past his slightly parted lips, twisting mine with his. He moaned into my mouth, the sound exciting me even more.

Before I lost control of myself, I pulled back leaving the two of us panting for air. ''God, I love you so much.'' I nuzzled my head into the spot where his neck met his shoulder. This spot smelt the sweetest. It was the place where my mark would be placed upon him. The thought alone had my wolf excited and wanting to do it, but I had to wait. I had to be patient. He was still injured for one and on another note he wasn't fully informed yet. I didn't want him to reject me and hate me because I dragged him into my world unwillingly.

'W-why?' I heard him ask sheepishly.

I sat up, looking into to his nervous green eyes. I smiled softly and caressed his cheek, rubbing my thumb across his smooth pale skin.

Zak's P.O.V

Nova stroked my cheek gently with his thumb. I didn't understand. I was a stranger to this man and yet, ever since the first time I met him, he had said he loved me and each time those words left his lips my heart skipped beats.

''W-why do you l-love m-me?'' I stammered. I could feel the tears fill my eyes as my breath caught for a moment, afraid of his reply. No one had even shown me this kind of love before. My own mother didn't love me so why would anyone else?

Nova tilted his head to one side, looking at me with those soft golden eyes. ''I have loved you since I first laid eyes on you. I love every little thing about you. To me your perfect and it's something I can't put into words. My feelings for you are indescribable but I know that I love you so much it makes me crazy.'' He chuckled when I playfully hit him in the ribs.

I blushed hard, my cheeks burned red hot at his words. ''You soppy bastard.'' I growled, unable to look him in the eye.

He laughed and pulled my chin up so I had no choice but to meet his gaze. His golden flecked eyes gazed into mine lovingly, making my heart skip beats. He leant towards me, wrapping a hand gently round the back of my neck before crushing his lips to mine again.

''I l-love you t-too, I think.'' I gasped once we separated, making him pull me tighter to him. He laced his fingers through the back of my hair, gently tugging at it, kissing me hard.

He pulled back, resting his forehead against mine, panting slightly. He kept his eyes closed, pecked my lips once more then stood, leaving me alone to finish my food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.5K 38
A young man caught between finding out who is he and the fear of another wolf pack. Only to find out that something else keeps him in place. Lost fam...
125K 5.1K 38
Nick Wallace just wants to survive. Simple. Moving to a new town with new people is always hard, but Nick is strong. After being forced to relocate...
5M 188K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
8.7K 309 22
The cousins are back from the dead, mysteriously, and their work is far from done. Pete still has a club to run, a child to take care of, and his hu...