Why Me? ( A TFP Fanfic)

By Lava_Star95

Lavanya (Lava for short) is a 17 year old girl she grew up in New York until her mother died in a car acciden... More

Lavanya Stars
Chpt. 1 The Begining (edited)
Chpt. 2 School (Edited)
Chpt. 3 Vince
Chpt. 4 Help! Mrs. Darby!
Chpt. 5 No Not HIM!!
Chpt. 6 The Autobots
Chpt. 7 My Guardian
Chpt. 8 Where are your parents?
Chpt. 9 Wheeljack?
AN: I'm Sorry
Chpt. 10 What am I?
Chpt. 11 The Escape
Chpt. 12 Thank you
Not A Chapter But A Thank You Note
Chpt. 13 What now?!
Chpt. 14 You're Leaving?
Chpt. 15 What's Happening!
Chpt. 16 Can you be my sire?
Chpt. 17 O COME ON!!!
Chpt. 18 Doc's Discovery
Chpt. 19
Chpt. 20 The Test (For lack of a better title)
OH MY PRIMUS (Not A Chpt.)
Chpt. 21 An Explanation
AN: I AM SORRY!!
Chpt. 22
Chpt. 23
Chpt. 24 It Has Begun
Chpt. 25 Let the hunt continue!!
Chpt. 27

Chpt. 26

1.3K 59 41
By Lava_Star95

Previously----------------------------------------------
"Think!" I hit my forehead with my palm. "What in the world could possibly do all this." Suddenly I hear a rustling in the forest in front on me. My eye shoot open and I stand up as straight as I can but still having most of my weight on the tree trunk. Then a smooth feminine voice speaks up.

"I believe you mean whoever is immobilizing and Deary? I am definitely not from this world." The source of the voice walks into my view and I gape at the figure before me.
------------------------------------------------------------

I stare up at the huge cybertronian femme before me. She was definitely taller than Optimus

"W-Who are you?" I try to keep my nervousness out of my voice, but only succeeding slightly.

"Me?" The femme sounded shocked, possibly in a sarcastic way. "You are wondering who I am? I should be asking you that question." She knelt down so her face plate was about a foot away from mine. "Who are you or who do you think you are to interfere with my plans? You? A little organic, dare even try to stop me? You shouldn't even..." The femme stopped suddenly and stood up a scowl on her face. Then she had a look of disbelief on her face. She looked down at me with a huge grin. I glared up at her.

"What are you looking at?" I yelled not withholding my anger. Then she started laughing. I stared at her, eyes wide with shock. "What!?" I shouted . "What's so funny?" She laughed slash cackled for another minute or so. I stared up at her my arms crossed incredulously.
Finally she gasped and pretend to wipe a fake tear from below her optic.

"Oh My! This is rich. I can't believe he was so stupid. He really did it didn't he? I can't believe he really did that." She knelt down again so she was in my face. I kept my face void of everything, but a glare.

"Who was stupid?" I asked looking the titan right in the optics. She grinned maliciously at me.

"Who else? My brother of course. Well I guess I should say my little brother." I look at her confused. My face still blank. "Really? He didn't tell you about me and who I am to him?" She frowned a playful tone in her voice, no where near comforting. "Well that was just rude of him. Everyone knows of our older brother because my Prius of a brother warns them about him." She held up her servo in a mimicking way and raised her voice a few pitches (although I didn't think it was possible). "Run! Run! It's The Destroyer of Worlds! He's going to kill us all! Bleh." She stopped and stood back up and rested her servos on her hips. "Hate him. Hate them both actually, but why should I tell you about them? It's my spotlight now and I am Vanadais Lady of the Forgotten Realm." She lifted her hands up and spread the wings on her back out in show as if expecting me to recognize her by name. I just stared at her completely lost. I then blinked slowly, confused.

"Sorry, but... who?" She sighs then lifts me up and sets me in her servo.

"Oh come on! I know he didn't tell you about me directly, but you must have heard about me from the Autobots." I continued staring and shook my head. She sighed and pinched between her optics. "Oh dear we will have to something about that, but not now I have a schedule to keep," with that she turned and walked the direction she came from. 

"Whoa whoa whoa. Where are you taking me?" I grab one of her digits to brace myself as she started walking. She just ignores me as she continues toward her destination. I growl quietly and sit down crossing my arms and legs accepting my fate.

We walked, well I say we but it was more her carrying me, for about ten minutes before coming to the cave I spotted earlier. I dropped my arms and looked up at Vanadais.

"What are we doing outside a dinky old cave. Can you even fit in there?"

"Well deary looks can be very deceiving." She stepped forward and pressed one of the rocks in on the cliffside. I look at her confused when suddenly, the whole mountain started changing in appearance. I was wide eyed, staring at the no longer hidden fortress in front of me. "See? you should really know that cybertronians are very good at hiding themselves or other objects in plain sight," with that she walked over to the door and typed something in, opening a door.

"Wait a sec!! Timeout!" I shouted as I held my hands up forming a T. Vanadais sighed and stopped before glaring down at me. 

"What?" She snapped. " Quickly, I already told you I'm on a tight schedule." 

"Uhh" I try to think of a way to stall. "W-Why... Why do you need me? Why not just leave me out here?" She rolled her optics before looking back up toward the ship fortress and walking in. 

"Oh, Deary, there is so much he forgot to inform you of isn't there?" I gulped slightly as the door slammed shut behind us, locking me in here with her. 

"I'm going to take a guess and assume that question was rhetorical, but I'm going to also pretend it was not and say, I don't know, what are some of the things He didn't inform me of?" she simply chuckled and kept walking.

"You will learn all in due time, Deary, all in due time" I withheld a shiver at the dark tone she used. 

"B-But what if I want to know now? What if I am to impatient to wait? What If-" She stopped abruptly and holds me up to her face scowling.

"Do you organics ever shut up? Why in all the galaxies did he have to choose you? You are more annoying then you are helpful." I frown and glare back at her. 

"Hey! I know there are a lot of bad humans out there, but not all of us are awful. Don't pretend you are so much better just because you are 20 times our size and have more advanced technology. We are a lot similar than you think. We are just a younger species. Also don't pretend that all you cybertronians are perfect. There are plenty of decepticons out there that kill for fun and I'm pretty sure you are not here for just sunshine and roses. So then tell me Vanadias," I then stood up in her palm. "Why are you here?" We glared at each other for a bit before she huffed and lowered me and kept walking. 

"As I said humans are annoying, but I am not here for them. Oh no. I am here for a much bigger prize, but as I said earlier you will learn all that in due time. Now let's go visit my guests." I sat back down with a huff as she turned a corner and opened a nearby door. "Here we are, My Dear. Why don't you say hello to my guests." My hands shot up to cover my mouth in horror at what lied there before me as I gasped.

"No" I couldn't tear my eyes away at what I saw, speechless. 

"Oh yes" The femme whispered maliciously. I wanted to glare at her, but I couldn't look away no matter how much I tried. I needed to speak though so I whispered to her growling slightly.

"What have you done?" 

"Me? Why my dear what makes you think I did anything? Maybe they did this to themselves?" at that I ripped my eyes away from the scene before me to glare at Vanadais with a burning hatred. I growled as I spoke to her.

"They would never do that to themselves and you have recently ranted about how you hate everyone. So you are the obvious one to accuse. Now tell me, My Lady" I spat. "What. Did. You. Do." I demanded my jaw clenched. She glared at me.

"Don't you dare use my title against me fleshy." She spoke in tone that I could only guess was as low as her coice would go.  "Remember I could have squashed you flat the moment I found you, but sadly you do play a part of slight importance in my plan, but know this," She lifted me up to her face again. "If you become too much of a bother or a hindrance to me I will not hesitate to squash you. Have I made myself clear, insect?" She spat back at me.

"Crystal." She lowered me and regained her fake cheery tone. 

"Good. Now, I shall leave you here with your friends and please don't even think about attempting to escape. Even if you get out of the cell there is no way for you to get off the ship. Ta Ta for now." With that she set me just on the inside of the cell and walked out shutting and locking the door behind her. I glared at the door before turning to look at the scene behind me, whispering. "Oh guys I'm so sorry." I walked towards them, my injured leg completely forgotten, the pain drowned out by the adrenaline 

Bee, Bulk, and Optimus were all in this large cell, but still frozen immobile, but that wasn't all. It looked like Vanadis definitely took advantage of there frozen state and beat them up fairly easily. She also appeared to have purposely placed them in this cell in very uncomfortable positions. Bee was balanced upside down on one servo the other holding his peds behind him almost in some sort of break dance pose. Bulkhead was also upside down, but he must have shifted his servos into there wrecking balls when he was fighting, because he was balanced on both of those with his peds up in the air. Optimus' position looked the least comfortable out of all of them all. He also was beat up the most, with large cuts on his back slowly dripping energon. He had his servos and peds tied together behind his back, while he was stuck lying on his abdomen. 

I almost sobbed as I walked behind the three of them, because I had a hunch Jackie was in here too. I almost wish I wasn't right. He was worse than Optimus, and by far was in the worst position. He was hanging in the air by his peds and his servos. Although they were not tied together they were close to it. He was almost folded in half backwards, which I know for a fact no bot or human body is supposed to be able to fold like that. To make it worse he had a large gash on his chassis like in my nightmare except thankfully his spark was not showing. He also had his sword left propped up under directly underneath his wound ready to run him through. 

 I looked up at what was holding him up, surprised to see that it was ropes and not chains. I gasped at what I saw toward the top of the ropes. There almost at the ceiling was a blade that was slowly moving back and forth as it got closer to the ropes holding Jackie up. My eyes widened once I realized what was going to happen. When that blade cut through the ropes, Jackie was going to get stabbed through the spark by his own sword. I ran over to Jackie's katana careful not to let any of his energon touch my skin before grabbing the handle trying to dislodge it, but I couldn't get a good enough grip without touching energon and even it I did give up on not touching the energon it would be too slippery any way. 

I heard a groan come from above me and gasped before running up so I could see Jackie's face. I looked and saw his expression had shifted from one of determination to one of pain. I frowned and whispered to him. 

"Don't worry Jackie I'm getting you down safely." I ran back to his katana trying to move it even slightly. I paused for a moment before snapping my fingers and taking a few steps back. I faced Jackie's sword readying myself before running directly at his sword, hitting the energon covered handle with my shoulder. I bounced off slightly and fell backwards. I accidentally landed in a puddle of energon, getting it all over my pants and the palms of my hands and Primus did it hurt! I stood back up trying to ignore the burning from the chemical before running into Jackie's sword again, this time it shifted slighty. I grinned before doing it again. Thankfully the sword fell this time. 

I jumped when I heard Jackie groan again this time louder. I ran out from underneath him and growled at what the ropes started doing. They started slowly bringing his servos and peds closer together. I growled and stepped back a few feet before taking a running leap hoping to catch on to him somewhere. I gasped when I caught a crack in his armor and my shoulder jerked with a slight pop. I bit my lip to withhold a yell and slowly used my other arm to pullmyself up. 

"I'm sorry Jackie" I whispered as quickly climbed up him reaching the rope. I checked all of my pockets, trying to find something to cut the rope with. Suddenly I felt a familiar weight on my back and reach behind me and sighed in relief. "Thank Primus."

AN: There you go this one is a bit on the longer side of things and I told someone in the comments (I think) that I would update sometime within the month of March and welp here it is hehe. anyway sorry it took so long. I loved writing this chapter though. 

Here is the song congrats to darkshadowwolfgirl  for guessing last chapters song first.

I'm on a late flight
Looking out the window tryina see if I can picture you dreaming
What a late night, lost in the stars
But the only thing I see you sleeping

Wishing I could be the one that tuck you in

Girl you the vision of beauty and truly my best friend
Wait, remember when we both said yes
So much love I could feel it in my chest
Paradise lost now found,
I could be your Channy, white house down
You can be my Megan Fox and transform me
Into an autobot that rise no more boring
Nights alone, waiting by the phone
Moving that's the one who turn the high into your home
But you ain't gotta worry, I'ma make your life easy
You my paradise, stay breezy!

I'm looking at paradise tonight
I'm staring at heaven in your eyes
Actually believe you are
What I've been looking for
Beauty on the outside
Beauty on the inside
You're my paradise
You're my, you're my, my
You're my paradise
You're my, you're my, my

XD Good luck with that song

Till All Are One 
LavaStar

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 2.6K 44
The third installment of the Transformers Prime Series. Amanda Beckett knew her place. She was a leader, a friend, and a beacon for hope. Jack Darby...
17.8K 429 30
Jordan Stone was a normal girl. She was 18, out of high school, and looking for colleges to go to. She wasn't sure what she was going to do with her...
272 16 9
A father's tales of the Guardians of Cybertron enthrall his son and his four friends, but an another boy scoffs at the stories of the warriors who fo...
936 78 12
𝐃 𝐈 𝐒 𝐂 𝐋 𝐀 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄 𝐑 ! ! -I do not own any of the Transformers characters except for my Ocs and plot. ➷ Winter Gonzalez is a girl with s...