Sink Into Me

Par Misguided

There wasn't anything setting Evangeline O'Shea differently from someone you notice very briefly on a train t... Plus

1: Moving Day
2: Luck of The Irish
3: Flip, Sip, Strip
4: Meet Again
5: Us Again
6: "Party In The Forest (Where's Laura?)"
7: Odd Behaviour
8: That Smile
9: Delicious
10: Healed
11: Bad For You
12: Evie vs Michael
13: "My Immortal Beloved," Beethoven
14: Surprise
15: "You Need To Leave."
16: He Cared
17: Connect The Dots
18: First Date
19: The Unfortunate Truth
20: Confession
21: Question Time
22: Witchcraft
23: "Yes, I'm A Witch."
24: Sam
25: Watching
26: Mouse Hunt & Mouse Traps
27: Click
28: His Maker
29: Cold
30: The Parents
31: Awkward
32: Anastasia
33: Real Date
34: Bruised
35: Loosen Up
36: Hit Me
37: Trust Issues
38: Not Bad
39: Storm
40: The Phone Call
42: Odd Awakening
43: Blame
44: Surprise
45: 'Love Is Love.'
46: Visitor
47: Avalanche
48: Hesitant Meeting
49: Questions pt. 2
50: Waiting For The End
51: Gifts
52: Old Friends
53: Penultimate
54: Blood
Epilogue.
Memories - Bonus Chapter :)

41: My Pleasurable Distraction

279K 5K 899
Par Misguided

REAAAD THE FOLLOWING:

*******THE SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR*****

I didn't wanna give too much detail that made it p*rographic ruining the intimacy between them or too little

________________

As we made our way into his silent and empty living room, I realised just how silent and empty it was. It's never been so quiet. There was a quiet buzz in my ear from the ringing silence.

Michael swerved toward the kitchen. "Do you want anything? A glass of water?"

I shook my head and made my way upstairs. I numbly placed myself at the edge of his bed.

If Katherine or Anastasia saw it sooner, would they've had time to stop it? Was John following Aaron? Or was it just the witches watching him tonight?

I felt the warm tears rolling down my cheeks before I even realised I was crying... Once again. I hated crying. I wasn't exactly a pretty crier. Hell, who was? Your face contorts horribly and I get those red splotches on my cheeks that make me look like a four year old.

Hands suddenly curled around my arms to yank me up off the bed. My body shook in his arms as I sobbed my heart out. His hands moved up and down my back soothingly.

But it did nothing for me. Nothing. Crying also did nothing. Because it doesn't change the fact my brother was in hospital. It doesn't change he'd lost an abnormal amount of blood and is still living and breathing to tell the tale.

"Stay calm." He whispered in my ear.

A wave of anger flushed through me and I pushed at his chest. He didn't let go. He wouldn't. "Get off."

"No." He held my face in his hands to get me to look at him but I refused.

I looked like shit and I felt like shit.

He finally let go after a hard push at his chest. "Don't tell me to stay calm. Don't you dare tell me to stay calm. My brother is in that hospital because of me. My brother is hanging on to life by a single thread because of me."

His eyes were staring at me blankly.

"Y-you think I wanted my family in this? You think I wanted anyone I knew to get involved in this?" I let out a horrible sigh of defeat. My tear ducts suddenly unable to produce anything more. Have I given up? Has my body given up?

We stood opposite each other not saying a word. His body language was practically screaming to come toward me. Mine was replying to those screams. I wanted his arms around me. I wanted him to hold me. Touch me. Kiss me. Say everything was going to be okay. Soothe me. Tuck my hair behind my ear and kiss my forehead.

He stepped forward after a moment. His hands curled around my upper arms. Our chests pushed together, his forehead pressed to mine.

"Everything is going be fine." He said like he'd read my thoughts. "I will personally rip whoever touched your brother's head off. I will do that for you because I care about you. Because I love you. Because everything in my heart aches for you to just look at me without that frown on your beautiful face." He kissed my cheeks, my chin, my eye lids, my eyebrows... "Look at me."

I did exactly as he told me and before I could even think, he was kissing me. His hands cupped my cheeks as if they were the most fragile things on earth. They slowly but surely moved and gripped my waist to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing myself to him even more. I needed this. I needed him.

My heart pounded in my chest as I broke away from the kiss. We stared at each other, intensity clear in both of our features and eyes. Our breath hanging in the air as the tension rolled around us.

And then I slid my hands under his coat over his broad shoulders and pulled his jacket off. I did it slowly, giving him a chance to stop me. But he didn't much to my surprise. He just watched me. My intentions clear as I dropped it to the ground.

I looked up from the ground and gasped when his lips passionately took over mine. It was slow, sensual. But I wanted more. I didn't want the usual restrictions we'd have. I wanted to feel the tingles of his fingers as they skimmed across my skin like he would if teased me.

I shrugged my own jacket off without breaking the kiss and gripped the edge of his t-shirt.

My heart stopped when his hands grabbed mine. I looked down when he lightly pushed my hands back. Disappointment and rejection immediately coursed through me.

But that was quickly erased as he lifted his t-shirt off over his head and flung it to the side. His lips were back on mine before I could even blink. His hands fumbled with the button and zip of my jeans. I mentally went over what underwear I put on this morning and sighed out in relief when I remembered putting on a pair of black lacy underwear and a decent black bra.

I kicked off my jeans and ran my hands over his strong hard chest. A quiet and almost inaudible moan passed his lips as I moved my mouth to the skin in between his neck and shoulder.

His hands skimmed up underneath my t-shirt. I lightly nipped his shoulder and leaned back to gauge his reaction. His eyes almost invisible in the dimly lit room because of the size of his pupils.

And then he surprised me. Shocked me even. The noise of ripping fabric made me gasp. I watched as both of his hands tore the corner of my thin t-shirt and then continued until all of it was torn to pieces and by my feet on the ground. I could tell he was now taking in MY reaction. Thankfully, the t-shirt was nothing of value.

To be honest it was an absolute turn on. His arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and sighed out a small moan. Skin to skin. Almost. But I still trembled with desire. With want. My heart was pounding through my chest and I'm sure he could probably hear and feel it against his own. His hands gripped and skimmed up and down my thighs sending me already into a hazy ball of ecstasy. His touch was electric. Almost too much.

My skin burnt wherever he kissed, wherever he touched. I hadn't realised he was bending until my back softly hit the sheets of his bed. We'd regretted to make the bed this morning so the sheets were already pushed back. His mouth moved from mine to across my collarbones to the middle of my chest and then stopping above one of my breasts. I arched my back as his fingers skimmed between my shoulder blades to skilfully unclip my bra.

Yes, Michael has seen me half naked before but for some reason this time made me almost embarrassed. And like he sensed it he stopped both of my hands from covering myself and held them above my head like he'd done once before. But this time it was completely different. It wasn't forceful or rough it was reassuring.

"Don't," He mumbled; his voice thick with lust.

He removed my bra and resumed kissing the tops of my breasts and then fully taking one into his mouth. I let out a moan of agony. He was torturing me. His hand let go of mine and I ran my hands through his hair as his tongue skilfully licked and slid over my breast. I couldn't take anymore. I pulled his head up to mine and captured his plump swollen lips into my own.

I moved my hands down his muscled torso to the button on his jeans.

When he stopped me.

Our breathing filled the heavy silence. My heart beating through my ears like a drum.

His eyes were struggling to regain its original green as he stared at me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. It's come to this hasn't it? It's come to telling him the absolute truth. The reality. The embarrassing truth that could risk rejection. I parted my lips and said, "I need you. It's not because of what is happening. Not because of everything around us. But because I want you. Because I love you."

He continued to stare down at me. His palms not moving from my hip bones. His body still.

My panting faltered as I whispered in defeat, "Please."

He looked down at me briefly. Debating. And then I could see the decision he'd made in his eyes.

His fingers moved from my hips...

And to his jeans.

He kicked off his jeans and lifted me to move us in the middle of the bed. His eyes moved to my underwear and his hands gripped the sides of the lacy material to slowly remove it. His fingers skimming further down my legs making me shiver in excitement.

His underwear was off as well. And before I knew it, he was in between my legs. He wasn't anywhere near me yet however. His hands on either side of my face looking me dead in the eye.

"If I hurt you," He said in a pained voice. "If I cause you any pain..."

"You won't." I whispered. My stomach clenching in anticipation. My body a live wire waiting. Just waiting for him. My hands curled into his shoulders. "You won't." I repeated.

His lips pressed to mine...

And finally.

I gasped into his mouth as my eyes widened toward the ceiling. A fresh new wave of pleasure coursed through me causing me to shudder inside and out.

He started his slow and agonising thrusts after a moment of just staying still inside me. Like he was feeling me. Like this new connection between us was just so different and new it needed to be basked in.

A moan escaped both of our lips as he pushed even deeper. His hand squeezed my thigh that was wrapped around his waist whilst the other held my neck.

I was clawing into his back as if it were a scratching post. But I couldn't help it. I'd go to stop but every thrust brought me closer to the edge which only made my fingers curve into his shoulders to urge him further.

"Open your eyes," He growled quietly.

I opened my heavy lids to stare into his black ones. His lips covered mine as his pace grew slightly faster. I parted my lips to moan and he caught my bottom lips between his teeth. Not hard enough to break skin however.

But I could feel his jaw shuddering. Wanting to bite down.

My breathing picked up as wave after wave started to move through my body. He suddenly gripped my waist like a vice as the climax rolled through my body. I squeezed my eyes shut and tightened my legs around his waist. His name escaped my lips more than twice. The third time wasn't distinguishable because it came out as a half moan.

He growled and thrust one last time as he climaxed himself a few moments after mine. He wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me to sit on his thighs. His scent was unbelievably powerful as it circled around my head. My skin was sticky along with his as he grazed his hands up and down my back. He moved my hair to one side of my shoulder and started kissing and sucking the side of my neck.

This was like my dream.

Almost exactly like it. My body was on fire. He was still buried deep inside me, our skin hot and clammy and sticking together. I wanted it to be exactly like my dream. So when I felt his teeth gaze my neck and his hands tighten on my ribs, I said, "Do it."

His whole body had paused. His breath coming in and out fast brushing the side of my neck.

"Sink into me." I said confidently.

My heart was pounding fast through my chest and I started to believe I'd have a heart attack.

But I realised that it wasn't me.

His scent had driven me to a point where my brain had lost all function. Where my blood was pumping ten times faster than usual. It was so strong now. I'd never smelt it like this before.

I wanted to see his face. I moved back to look at him. His eyes black as the night, the veins on his face the most prominent I'd ever seen them. His teeth were longer, sharper.

He tilted my head to the side softly, his hands shaking slightly from restraint. One of his hands found mine and laced our fingers together. I squeezed his hand in encouragement and felt his lips once again on my neck.

I felt the slight sting.

Like a pin prick. Not even close to a bee sting. I flinched in surprise and felt his hand tighten around mine.

But then it hit me.

It was like an orgasm on drugs! My vision clouded over and my body shuddered from my finger tips to my toes in ecstasy. The vibrations soaring through my body caused a strangled and unfamiliar groan to escape my lips.

Did I think it was going to be like this? No. If I knew that I would feel like this I'd have gladly pressured him into biting me weeks ago.

"My god." Is this right? Can a body even withstand such intense waves of pleasure all at once? Can a heart be allowed to travel at such a speed without some sort of internal damage?

His mouth was off me all of a sudden. My body started to die down its waves as I took hard deep breaths. His tongue licked the side of my neck twice before he slid his hand out of my limp one.

He didn't bite the inside of his wrist like I was expecting. I skimmed my finger across his bottom lip where there was still a little bit of blood except more appeared. And then I realised it was his lip. It had a small cut on it.

I looked into his eyes a moment and narrowed them.

But he surprised me by tugging his lips into a smile. A devilish smile. Smart ass.

He tilted my head up and hovered his lips above mine. I took his bottom lip into my mouth and tasted the little bit of blood pouring from the cut. It was sweet; sweeter than having it with tea. It was like syrup. Addictive. Unsatisfying on top of your pancakes unless you have the right amount.

I sucked and sucked until he pulled his bottom lip out of my mouth and into his own mouth. It stayed in there a moment until he flicked it out and the cut was gone.

His eyes were a brilliant green now. The intensity of his gaze impossible to avoid. He lifted me by the hips without breaking eye contact but slowly lowered me again.

My eyes widened.

"Now that I've had you," He smiled evilly. "I don't think I'll ever be fully satisfied."

I laughed but it turned into a squeal when he leaned over until my back hit the sheets.

**

I'd managed to sleep for an hour.

It was almost three o'clock in the morning. I'd been staring at the clock for fifteen... Wait... Sixteen minutes now, the anger inside me slowly welling up.

Michael and I made love once more before collapsing onto the pillows and falling straight to sleep. At first I lay on my front, his hands wouldn't keep to themselves; stroking my back, down my spine, across my shoulders. I had to scold him twice but of course he wouldn't listen.

Now, I was wide awake barely able to get my brothers pale and fragile body out of my mind. Hell, that wasn't the only reason I woke up. I had a dream. Michael was the star of course along with a few different scenarios in my head of us together in the shower, the living room wherever my brain would vary off too.

I guess the erotic dreams were right.

A warm tear slid down my cheek. My anger was getting the better of me.

I slowly removed Michael's hand from my back and slid from the bed grabbing whatever was closest. His black t-shirt, my underwear and his boots.

I ran a hand through my hair not bothering that I probably looked like shit. No, I probably looked like shit that pooped out shit.

I glanced at Michael's sleeping perfect body before slipping out of the door and downstairs to the study. I walked straight outside not caring that there was the slightest trace of snow on the ground. It was still dark outside which is what I needed.

I stepped carefully down the icy steps and shivered when a cold sharp blast of wind whipped past me sending my hair flying over my shoulders. I didn't care. I was too angry.

I walked into the forest past the trees and stopped in the middle of tiny clearing. I spun around and stopped when I saw him come from the trees with a smile on his face.

That only made me angrier. He must have sensed it because as soon as I walked straight up to him, I pushed at his chest with as much force as I could muster.

He stumbled back surprisingly. "Evie?"

"I trusted you."

His eyes skimmed down what I was wearing. "You're going to catch a cold again. What are you doing out here--?"

"I trusted you!" I yelled at him and pushed again.

"What--?"

"You asshole!" He grabbed my arms before I could push again. I tried struggling but he held on only slightly tighter probably being careful not to bruise me again.

"Evie, stop."

"No!" I cried. "I can't believe you did that to him."

He stared down at me incredulously. "To who? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play with me. You threatened my brother from the beginning. I don't get why I didn't see it before." Tears skimmed down my cheeks at full force now. I thought I ran out. Guess not.

He tilted his head to the side like he always did but this time I didn't fall for it.

"I hate--"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence," He said in a deathly tone all confusion gone from his features. "I didn't do anything to your brother. I didn't even know until now. If I recall, last week you told me to hunt to practice drinking from animals. And I said I'd do it this week so I did and have been gone for two days." The wind blew my hair to the side and he glanced at my neck. "Which is more than I can say for your vampire."

I touched where Michael had bitten me no more than a few hours ago and flinched. I thought the whole reason for the blood was to heal it. I could feel a faint raised mark I hoped would disappear.

"This is none of your business." I cupped my hand over it and used my other to pry his fingers off my arms.

"Not hard to guess." He said as he stepped back to look me up and down this time blatantly. Oh, so asshole Tate is coming out to play.

"I don't believe you did nothing to my brother." I said through gritted teeth. His jaw flexed. "I trusted you."

"And you should."

"No," I said. "It was a mistake. Trusting someone that's supposed to be my enemy."

His nose flared. "I am not the enemy."

"Then why are you here? Want to explain to me again why you follow me around at night? Watch me at night?"

His eyes slowly shut in defeat. I shook my head and turned to walk away but he grabbed my arm to spin me back around.

"Look into my eyes." I tried pulling my arm out but he gripped it tighter. "Look at me. Look at my face." I did as he said after a moment. His grey eyes were boring into me. His lips were parted and breathing heavily. "I didn't touch your brother. I didn't go anywhere near him."

"Liar." I whispered. My throat was clogged with sobs I so desperately wanted to release. Although I had barely admitted it to myself, I said, "You were my friend. I started to care..."

He blinked and his eyes softened. "Stop using the past tense, Evie. I didn't touch your brother for god sake!" He yelled frustrated. He yanked me back and cupped my cheeks in his hands. "I wouldn't!"

"Really? Because one of your first threats to me was my brother. That you wouldn't be the one to do it but it would still happen." I pressed my palms to his chest and used all the strength I had to push him away. He let go of my cheeks and stepped back with a furious and broken expression. "Stay away from me."

I started walking away.

"Evie!" He boomed.

I didn't even glance back as I jogged to the steps. I slipped and screamed quietly in frustration. I walked through the sliding doors and through the study when I stopped at the door leading out of the study.

I slowly turned to what was once a vacant chair.

My hands started shaking with nerves.

"How much?" I asked.

He didn't turn from the chair opposite the large window. From his seat he wouldn't have been able to distinguish our figures from where Tate and I were. Not even with his eyesight. He would have just about seen our movements.

"All of it."

I collapsed onto the ground and put my head in my hands unable to cope anymore. Everything was too much now.

I wiped my eyes before the tears moved any further down my cheeks. I was angry, confused, upset and worried.

"I don't think it was your friend. And I don't think he knew about it either."

And that made me unbelievably furious. "What?"

He spun around in the chair. He was wearing his boxers now and his hair was still a mess. "I don't know what this man looks like, hell, I don't even know his name. But what I heard and just about caught glimpses of told me that he didn't know or do this to your brother."

I let out a defeated sigh. "I cannot believe this. You're taking his side."

"I am not taking his side I'm saying what is true. I don't like the fact you went out there to talk to him but I didn't interfere did I? I let it happen anyway. And from what I let happen, it seems that your friend is innocent."

My jaw clenched and unclenched.

"To my utter dislike, he seems to care about you. Although from what I heard, he is rather reluctant to admit it." Michael stood up and walked toward me. "Evie, you are angry I can see that."

I shot up from the ground. "I have never been so angry in my entire life. And you're not helping me at all."

"But you need to consider every possibility in this. Not right now, of course." His finger tip skimmed across my chin, jaw and down my neck. I sighed and let my eyes drift shut at his touch. He was the distraction I absolutely needed. "Come back to bed. We'll go back to the hospital together tomorrow, or later on today even, after your parents call. And then we'll go from there." He pecked my lips before resting his forehead on mine. "Okay?"

I slowly nodded. "Okay." I whispered. "I... I think I'm going to shower. I'm cold and the hot water will relax me a little."

He let go of my cheek before I made my way upstairs. I didn't hear him follow me so I walked straight into the bathroom and shut the door before stripping out of the scraps of clothing.

After turning on the light and nozzle to the shower, I glanced at myself in the mirror and moved my hair to the side.

Okay, so it wasn't too bad. It was a raised scar and when I touched it, it only stung a little. By morning it wouldn't be as bad.

I looked up at the steam suddenly filling the bathroom and stepped into the hot shower. I welcomed the warm feeling as the water washed over my still sensitive skin and through my hair. The memories of earlier had me shutting my eyes.

The fact Michael and I have finally been together... Twice, had me highly aware of everything, weirdly enough. I felt closer to him. Almost too much so... Like I could feel him moving around in the bedroom... I could feel his every emotion, his every feeling.

Although we'd been desperate to get to this stage in our relationship, I want him even more now. It's exactly how he said it, 'Now that I've had you, I don't think I'll ever be satisfied.'

As my mind wandered to Michael, I wanted to smile but I couldn't. Because somehow Aaron had popped up. Because Aaron's small and fragile body popped up.

I leaned my forehead against the cold tile wall and sighed.

And then I squealed and spun around when a hand slid into mine. "Jesus!"

Michael stepped in without any invitation and yanked me to his chest.

Naked chest. Yep, he was naked.

"I didn't say you could..."

"Want to know something cool?" He said in a smooth voice. I leaned back after nodding. "Because of how I feel about you, after I drink from you I feel even more connected to you then ever. And because you drank from me--"

"I feel more connected to you. So you knew I was... Stressed? Over thinking everything?"

He nodded with a small smile. "Yes. It will last a few days." He pressed his lips to my neck where the fading scar was and slid his hands slowly down my slippery waist. "It won't be bad, I promise. It just shows how much we love each other. So every touch," His electrifying finger tips drew an oval on my lower back. "Every kiss," He placed another sweet kiss on my neck, "Will be different."

I pressed my hands to his chest. "Really?"

He smirked. "Mmhmm. Now, my sole reason for being in this shower isn't to seduce you, although a few aspects may betray me," Now that I did smile at which made him smile wider. "I'm here for you. To support you. To--"

"Help me get rid of the soap on my back?" I teased.

"Well, if you insist!" He rolled his eyes dramatically and grabbed the soap from the side. "Let's start again, shall we?"

I lay in Michael's arms after that... shower-capade if that's the right made up word for it because I have no other way to describe it. I'd put on his cotton dark purple pyjama t-shirt and my underwear and he'd shrugged on a pair of shorts.

His fingers skimmed up and down my leg but we didn't speak. I was left to my thoughts while he was left with his. I started to think about if it hurt for Aaron to be bitten. And weirdly enough, Michael would pause on my leg every time I did think about it. Maybe he felt it, just like he said. Because I could feel his thoughts. Not hear them no, but feel them. Right now I could only feel his worry. It was like it reflected my own. Maybe it was mine.

As time wandered on, his hand slowed and his breathing slowed. However my mind was still churning. Because now, I was thinking about how my brother knew what a vampire smelt like. There was no chance they would have erased his memory. There was no chance he would have forgotten. His friend's sister remembered. She even smelt it on me.

So how am I going to walk in without Michael's smell triggering off a set of emotions in him? How will I ask him questions or even hug him without him screaming...?

I suppose there was one way. My mind worked faster especially with Michael's blood running through my veins.

"Michael?" I whispered.

"Mmm?"

I sighed. "Remember you said you'd never use your ability again?"

There was silence.

"I think you may need to break that oath."

______

PHEW.

Okay guys: tell me what you think! your comments always make me smile!!

:)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

671 264 24
***Available on Amazon and Kindle*** Tsuldoolb: Life as a vampire in London is proving to be difficult for Emlyn Prichard. Her reluctant teacher in...
858K 30K 58
Something was different about him. Always him. Even though he was just my teacher, just a glimpse of him called out to me. We shared something far de...
2.4M 115K 48
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS IS A REVERSE HAREM BOOK! IF YOU'RE NOT INTO AN MC WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS, DO NOT READ! BOOK TWO OUT NOW!!! Highest Rankings: #1 i...
5.3M 106K 36
She was intelligent, obliging and downright gorgeous. Unfortunately, she was too shy and completely oblivious to notice the last past. Amy Butler ha...