❝𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐏.❞...

By CTRLGUKS

↳ an IM JAEBUM fanfic. "this is... not a good idea." "you're probably right... but darling, you make it so d... More

motsi
piri
tatu
china
shanu
tanhatu
nomwe
sere
pfumbamwe
gumi
gumi neimwe
gumi nembiri
gumi netanu
gumi neina
gumi neshanu
gumi nenhanhatu
gumi nenomwe
gumi nesere
gumi nepfumbamwe
makumi maviri nembiri
makumi maviri nenhatu
makumi maviri neina
makumi maviri neshanu
makumi maviri nenhanhatu
makumi maviri nenomwe
makumi maviri nesere
makumi maviri nepfumbamwe
makumi matatu/neimwe
makumi matatu nembiri
makumi matatu nenhatu
makumi matatu neina
makumi matatu neshanu
makumi matatu nenhanhatu
makumi matatu nenomwe
makumi matatu nesere
makumi matatu nepfumbamwe
makumi mana
makumi mana neimwe
makumi mana nembiri
makumi mana nenhatu
makumi mana neina
makumi mana neshanu
makumi mana nenhanhatu/nenomwe
makumi mana nesere
makumi mana nepfumbamwe
makumi mashanu
makumi mashanu neimwe
makumi mashanu nembiri
makumi mashanu nenhatu
makumi mashanu neina
makumi mashanu neshanu
makumi mashanu nenhanhatu
makumi mashanu nenomwe
makumi mashanu nesere
makumi mashanu nepfumbamwe
makumi matanhatu
makumi matanhatu neimwe
makumi matanhatu nembiri
Kusvikira Taparadzaniswa Nerufu

makumi maviri/neimwe

3K 162 49
By CTRLGUKS

((two chapters in one, y'all!¡))

SHANJE |
JEALOUSY

"GOOD EVENING, Amira," Jaebum shook the woman's small palm as he gave her a smile that would make Amina kiss him if they weren't where they were.

As her sister and Jaebum stood at the front door and conversed, presumably about Amina, Amina walked into her living room with a bounce in her step.

It wasn't from the events that just took place on the bus of course. It was from the way Jaebum held her hand and stroked her knuckles with the pad of his thumb the whole journey to her abode. He made her happy inside.

"Hey, Mina," Jackson called from the couch, elbows on his knees as his eyes followed the men moving a basketball like a kitten watching a laser pointer.

Amina walked over to him and sat close to her best friend. "Hello."

Jackson raised an eyebrow and dragged his intense stare from the sport once an advertisement came upon the large screen. "What are you doing just sitting there? Give me a hug."

Amina looked over to Jaebum, whom was now facing the front door unable to see the action she was about to preform.

She stretched out her palms and Jackson leaned in and pulled her onto his lap.

"Jackson, baby, watch them hands, hear me?" Amira hollered from the hall and Jaebum turned around, his smile faltering before he realized it. "Aren't they cute?"

"Adorable," Jaebum muttered to the woman whilst he held back the urge to do something drastic.

Jackson nodded, showing a toothy grin before he shut off his smile too and locked eyes with his math teacher. "What's he doing here?"

"He's dropping me off because he's been tutoring me."

Jackson chuckled ludicrously. "He's tutoring you? Amina, you're one of the smartest girls in our grade! If he's made a move on you, please tell me so I can punch him in the face."

Amina furrowed her eyebrows. "What? Why's that the first thing that came to mind?"

Jackson pouted as he peered over her shoulder. "It's... He doesn't like me around you and it's just the way he looks at you. Like you're his."

"Don't be going around thinking such bullshit. I'm not anybody's."

Jackson looked back into her eyes and pushed her forehead with index and middle finger. "You're my Mina. Not Mr Im's Mina."

Before Amina's opinion could be spoken, her sister came back into the warm living room with a smile on her face.

And Jaebum trailing behind her.

The woman of the house pulled the man in by the sleeve of his coat and awed at his subtle blush.

"Guess who's staying for the party?"

...

NEPEDYO |
PROXIMITY

AMINA AVOIDED Jaebum as best as she could.

Even if that meant sitting with the elders whilst accepting compliments from her multiple aunts and uncles about her being the spitting image of both her late parents. Those made Amina smile at least.

She tried anything to not catch his subtle raise of the eyebrow from above a cup that held a drink with a mild volume of alcohol. She tried to smile around and talk to everyone in order to take her mind off the things Jaebum's eyes almost said that he'd do to her once they were in confidence. It didn't look too easy on Amina's end for Jaebum looked incredibly pissed whenever Jackson's hands held her.

Of course, Jaebum thought to himself. Jackson was hooked onto Amina like the common cold. He wouldn't let her breathe because he was that close to her at all times. Like he was purposely trying every possible thought in the book to not leave the girl's side.

Suddenly, Amira burst into the room and told everyone to be quiet, that Aminé was outside around the corner, getting out of his Über.

The various family members and friends scurried along the dark floor in a quick attempt to find a suitable hiding place behind the common household furniture.

Jaebum crouched beside Amina and a smirk blossomed once he heard her breath hitch for she was now in between her teacher and her best friend behind the long sofa.

She felt Jaebum's fingers slide up her thigh and Jackson's palm gently tap her other knee in excitement.

Not wanting to succumb to sin, Amina kneeled, cutting off access to her body from both males as she slowly shuffled towards the guy with more innocent intentions.

"Hey, Mina? Mira?" Aminé cried, walking around a little before he kissed his teeth and pushed open the living room door. "Typical, the one time I'm home and—"

"Welcome home, Aminé!" the crowded room chorused and the boy just about had a heart attack.

The young man backed up against the nearest wall as if the volume of the voices had physically slammed him there. His hand clutched his quick pacing heart and he closed his eyes.

"Well shi—Hi!" he yelled back, causing laughter to travel through the sea of people. "I missed y'all too, man," he playfully rolled his eyes, a little annoyed at the scare but more grateful for his family.

He looked around for his littlest, and kindest (Amira practically bullied the poor middle child), sister and upon locking his hazel eyes with her green ones, he held out his arms for her to run and jump into.

"Hey, Mina, did you miss me?" he chuckled, patting the younger girl's back as she nodded and called him stupid for going to university.

"Yes! It's boring and Mira keeps cooking because you're not here to do it! Ami, you need to quit this uni thing you're doing, man."

"Lord, this child—" the eldest of the family hurried to the two and hit Amina's backside. "Rude girl. Leave my cooking alone."

Aminé placed the girl to her feet before turning to face his sister, whom he embraced with such strength that she had to remind the boy that she knew she was magical but she still needed oxygen.

"Well, let's put the music on and start talking!" Aminé cried out and one of the family's friends began to play music on his mixing deck.

Amina was slowly drawn away from the joyful sounds and happy faces, into the empty hallway and into the downstairs bathroom where the click of the lock sounded soon after.

"Okay, you've done an incredible job at making me jealous, are you proud of yourself?"

"Quite pleased, if I do say so myself, Jae," she giggled as his palms roamed her hips.

"Jackson's been eyeing you tonight," Jaebum muttered against her neck. He was just kissing her softly; no marks were trying to be made. She smelled like his home and that made him smile. But she also smelled of the virus that lingered around her all day. "And he's doesn't even try to be discreet about it—Fuck, he pisses me off."

"Hm, you think so? I mean, my cousin was eyeing you too," she tilted her neck further, condoning the action that was probably a bad idea. "Could be mistaken but I saw you both having a long conversation that she bragged about to the girls later on about."

"Really?" he kissed Amina slowly, pulling back gently with her bottom lip between his teeth. "That's sweet but I happen like somebody else. It's quite unfortunate, honestly."

"I seem to have forgotten who your girlfriend was, Mr Im, please remind me. Was she called Mimi? Amy? It was something like that—"

Jaebum silenced her by placing another kiss to her lips. "Oh, hush and kiss me back, Amina."

-
CAST ADDITION!

Adam Aminé Daniel is Aminé Zachary

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 7K 46
New Substitute professor arrives and you being the biggest playgirl, most popular, beautiful and hot senior of the university decided to make him you...
31.3K 2K 35
[COMPLETED] Misfortune. Sadness. Anger. Pain. All these words was associated to their young lives but as they try to move forward, when meeting each...
103K 3.9K 30
previously known as 'my teacher taehyung' dark romance| a tale in which a girl gets more than she bargains for when she develops feelings for whom s...
1.2K 112 25
Katie meets up with her best friend Jaebeom on an island to enjoy a short break in the summer, while she works before going back to university for an...