Thirteenth Night; Malvolio's...

By EmeraldEye668

I recently performed Shakespeare's Twelfth Night with my high school. We joked about this sequel, in which Ma... More

Act 1 Scene 1
Act 1 Scene 3
Act 1 Scene 4
Act 1 Scene 5
Act 2 Scene 1
Act 2 Scene 2
Act 2 Scene 3
Act 3 Scene 1
Act 3 Scene 2
Act 4 Scene 1
Act 4 Scene 2
Act 5 Scene 1

Act 1 Scene 2

45 0 0
By EmeraldEye668

Enter Malvolio and Captain
Captain: Why dost thou come to me again?
Malvolio: The Lady Olivia wishes to speak with you. I have been sent at her suit.
Captain: Why would she see me?
Malvolio: That business is hers. She simply wishes you be brought to her.
Captain: (aside) I gave my word to Miss Viola. I can not divulge her secret.
Malvolio: Do be swift, Sir. It does not please her to be detained.
Captain: Of course. Lead me on.
Malvolio draws knife
Malvolio: Sir, 'tis my duty to tell what I can. My Lady seeks you with no great favor. She is displeased. If in your place, I would fear great danger.
Captain: I don't understand. What could I have done against the Lady?
Malvolio: 'Tis distemper between her and the Duke, as I know. Neither one is pleased.
Captain: If this be an issue of young Cesario, I hold my peace. The boy was honorable last I saw him.
Malvolio: You are sought, whatever the case.
Captain: Hast thou nothing more you can tell me?
Malvolio: The Lady did advise me to deliver this epistle should you be in question.
Captain: (reads) "M.O.A.I." What meaning is in this?
Malvolio: The end, Sir.
Malvolio stabs Captain
Exeunt

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
264K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
756K 28K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 37K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...