Lucy Heartfilia the Dragon Sl...

By Lucy_Heartfellia

One day Team Natsu had decided to take a dangerous job to fight a beast. The beast turned out to be a ton str... More

The Fateful Encounter
Acceptance as the Queen

Leaving

404 10 0
By Lucy_Heartfellia

3/30/17- Holyyyy Crap. So it's been like a year since I've wrote this & I'm cringing a lot... Screw it, I'm not gonna even change anything. Oh kill me now ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

A/N

This is my very first fanfic and I'm super excited! I really hope you enjoy this! Also the start of the story will begin with Team Natsu (Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza,and Wendy) on a dangerous job.

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima has the honor of that and if I did own Fairy Tail, all of its ships would be sailing! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Just letting you know that unless you read the author's note, the first bit of the story might not make sense.*

"NOOO, LUCY LOOK OUT!" Right then is when everything went wrong. Just 5 hours ago everything was fine. Team Natsu was heading out on a dangerous job to fight a monster that was terrorizing a town not too far from Magnolia and only took an hour to get there by train.  When the team finally arrived at their destination they met with a man and women who were the people that requested the job. The woman told us the monster was located in a cave in the middle of a forest that was filled with monsters. It would take about 2 hours to get to the cave if they walked and walking was their only choice. Natsu and Gray fought the entire When the team finally arrived at the cave, the monster had already sensed their presence but the team did not know that. Erza spoke up and said that she heard rumbling in the cave. Natsu then said that he heard it too. Gray and Lucy didn't though so they were surprised when the huge and terrifying monster emerged. It immediately took a swing with its arm at Erza and she re equipped into Heavens Wheel Armour. She used a spell called Pentagram Sword but the attack barely affected the beast so she re equipped again into an armor known as Armadura Fairy. It was one of her strongest armors. As she attacked the beast Natsu and Gray were also struggling to hurt it. Lucy joined the two and summoned Loke and Virgo but since they were some of her strongest spirits it was really hard for her to keep their gates open. (A'N this takes place before the GMG/grand magic games so Ultear hasn't unlocked their second origins). Wendy went over to Erza and started to heal her wounds then slowly made her way to all the others. Not only did she heal them, she was also able to give them a little bit of their magic power back. It had been about an hour since they began their battle and everyone was exhausted and had used a ton of magic power. Lucy wasn't able to keep a spirit's gate open anymore so she was relentlessly attacking the beast with her whip, Fleuve d'étoiles. Erza still managed to fight but Natsu needed fire badly or else he would be useless. Gray was also having a lot of trouble attacking and Wendy used all of her magic power healing the team and she had passed out. As everyone tried to catch their breath the beast suddenly targeted Lucy and swung his arm at her at an inhumane speed. Natsu jumped in front of her in just the nick of time but he didn't have the time to defend himself and so the monster hit him. It hit him hard. That was when everything went wrong. Natsu fell to the ground and Lucy rushed to his side. She saw blood trickle from his mouth and she started to cry. She didn't know what was going to happen. There was no way that this beast was normal. There was no way this beast was an S-class monster like the job description said. It had to be something that only Gildarts Clive could handle. It was impossibly strong. So strong that not even Team Natsu, Fairy Tail's strongest team could handle it. Natsu was in terrible shape and his eyes were slowly shutting. All that Natsu could hear was a faint sound of Lucy sobbing and her screams for him. It hurt him to hear his dear Lucy this sad. Natsu whispered to Lucy, "don't worry. I'll be ok." And then everything went black for Natsu. Lucy yelled to retreat but Erza said she needed to stay. Lucy knew that Erza would die if she stayed. Lucy pleaded Erza to just go and eventually she gave in. Lucy carried Natsu despite the fact that she was weak and he was heavy. Gray and Erza both offered to help with carrying Natsu but she turned them down. Lucy told Gray to carry Wendy and that was all they could do.

Time skip 5 days

Natsu had yet to wake up. For 5 days straight, Lucy had stayed by his side and only left when she had to use the bathroom. Erza, Gray, and Wendy checked on him regularlyand tried to get Lucy to leave so she'd eat but each time she refused and said that she had to stay with Natsu. Just as Lucy was about to fall asleep she heard a voice call out her name. It was Natsu! He had woken up! 

Lucy's P.O.V.

Just as I was falling asleep I heard a voice call out to me. It was Natsu. He was awake! He asked if I was awake. As soon as I heard that I went to give him a big hug but he frowned and grunted in pain and I quickly turned around, hid my face, and said sorry. Natsu told me that I shouldn't worry and he was only a little hurt. I started to cry and only buried my face deeper into hiding. He asked what was the matter and I cried out that it's because I was the one responsible for him almost dying. If I wasn't so weak then he wouldn't always have to save me. It was my fault and only my fault that the person I loved so dearly almost died because I couldn't just simply defend myself. He was shocked at the sudden heartfelt outburst. Natsu had no clue how I truly felt about him and how I would hate myself forever if I caused him to die. I then gave him a kiss on his forehead and ran away.

Natsu's P.O.V./thoughts

What the hell just happened?! Does Lucy really think she caused this?! Does she hate herself? WAIT! Did she say she loved me?!?!?! A million questions started to race through my head. I was scared for Lucy. I don't want her to hate herself.. The woman that I've always secretly loved... Now says she loves me dearly. I don't know what to do. She would want her privacy right now but that would make me a bad person if I didn't chase after her. I have to go find her but it hurts to move. I'm gonna have to fight through the pain and go get my Luce.

Back to Lucy's P.O.V.

 I cried as I ran out of the guild. I heard the calls of my guild mates as I ran but I ignored them. I could've sworn I saw a pink haired boy coming slowly behind me. I thought for a second thinking it was Natsu but then immediately went back to thinking hated me. He had to right? I mean look what I caused to happen. I just ran faster and faster till I collapsed. I got up and ran even faster until I finally got to my apartment. When I got to my room I fell, once again with tears falling down my face. I needed to get out of Magnolia so I can get far far away and train and then maybe I can come back and protect him and everyone else! 

Back to Natsu's P.O.V.

As I continued to limp to Lucy's apartment I collapsed. I could see the apartment building in the distance so I tried to get up but couldn't. I could also hear Gray and Erza behind me. I guess it was a good thing that they followed me or else this could've ended pretty badly for me. As Erza carried me back to the guild, I saw in the corner of my eye, Gray running to Lucy's apartment and I got jealous. As Erza walked I fell asleep in her arms.

Back to Lucy's P.O.V.

"Gray, go away! I don't care what you want to tell me because it doesn't matter!" It was really hard for me to hold my tears back as I yelled but eventually I just broke. Gray told me he wasn't leaving until I came out and that the guild is worried about me. He said the guild missed me. They hadn't seen me in 5 days except for when they saw me running out. I then told him with tears falling down my face that I couldn't because Natsu hated me but I loved him. Gray said Natsu didn't hate me and he never would. I still didn't believe him but he kept telling me to just go back to the guild and that Natsu would be resting and so eventually I got, wiped my tears away, and went to the guild with Gray. He didn't know that the only reason I went was so that I could ask master to quit the guild.

(A/N jeez I switch P.O.V.s a lot. Sorry!!)

Timeskip 10 minutes (Still Lucy's P.O.V.)

"Hey everyone, look Lucy's back!" When that one person spoke up I heard the entire guild start to cheer and come to give me a hug. Levy came up crying because she missed me. When everyone had finished welcoming me back I went to Master's door and knocked twice. I heard his voice telling me to come in.

"Yes my child, what do you need?"

"Well Master, I need you.... To remove my guild mark" *That's when the water works started to work again*

"Why?!"

"Because I'm too weak... It was my fault that my beloved Natsu almost died. I need to go so I can train and comeback."

"But you can do that in the guild... Can't you?"

"No master, I'm afraid I cannot do that. I don't think you understand how I feel."

"You will come back right?"

"Of course. It will be a very long time from now though. I would truly appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone, even if they ask. I wrote some letters for some of the people in the guild. When I am gone from the guild I want you to call them in here and give them the letters."

"I will dearly miss you my child, but I guess if it's what you want I will go along with it. I will give them the letters but I don't know what I'll do when they ask where you're at."

"Thank you and just tell them I'll be back and to not ask any more questions"

"Alright... It hurts me to say good-bye but as you wish, I'll remove your guild mark *With that Makorav removed the blonde's guild mark*

I told Master goodbye with tears running down my face and it was the same for him. It was really hard for me to leave and so I no one would see me I had to sneak out the back door. I went home to pack.

Master Makarov's P.O.V.

When Lucy left I called Levy, Natsu, Erza, Gray, Wendy, and Juvia into my office. Those were the names on the 6 envelopes she gave me. When they were all inside I told them to read the letters that I was passing out. 

Levy,

hey best friend! I hope you're doing well. You can go to my apartment whenever you like and read my novel! I really do hope you like it. I miss you already and good luck with Gajeel ;) and I'll miss you so much. I'll see you again someday so bye for now!

Love, Lucy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu,

I'm not sure what you are to me quite yet but I love you and that's why it hurts me so much to do what I'm about to. You're kind, charming, destructive, and I love the cute little smile that you have. You care for everyone so dearly and you're my best friend. I've cared about you ever since I joined fairy tail. I'm so sorry you got hurt because of me. Good bye Natsu. I love you but I swear will see you again.

With much love, Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza,

You were always like my big sister. You were my role model and I yearned to be like you. The way you were always so protective of the guild  was admirable. I will miss you so much just PLEASE don't kill Natsu and Gray. Bye Erza. I'll see you again, I promise.

Love, Lucy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray,

You were always like my big brother. I just want to tell you that you really need to take care of your stripping habit and please please please don't kill Natsu while I'm gone. I'll really miss you and good luck with Juvia. She really likes you and I know you secretly like her. Just tell her how you actually feel. Don't be a baby about it. Anyways I'll truly miss you but I'll see you again. Thanks for always being there for me. Bye Gray.

Love, Lucy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wendy, 

I always thought of you as the adorable and caring little sister I never had. Please stay safe and listen to Carla while I'm gone. I will miss you so so much! Also, don't overexert yourself. Your stronger then you make it out to be. BELIEVE in yourself, Wendy. I'll miss you so much but don't worry because I'll see you again one day. Please help Erza with keeping Natsu and Gray from killing each other. Good bye.

Love, Lucy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juvia,

hey. I'm not really sure what to write but here goes. I always thought of you as one of my best friends. Remember when we did that Unison Raid together? That was so cool. Anyways I promise you that I am NOT your love rival. I love Natsu! Not Gray. I do hope you two have a good future together. I already told Gray to confess his feelings to you ;) Good luck with him! I'll miss you so very much! I promise I'll see you again but expect to see you and Gray madly in love! Anyways, bye Juvia.

Love, Lucy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time everyone had read their letter Lucy was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Alright everyone that wraps up this chapter. I hope you like it because I really enjoyed writing it. I can't believe it's over 2400 words! Hope you all have an amazing day/night!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

As of 3/30/17: That was really hard to read... I'm actually gonna upload this... (To: Josh, Savy, and Hope: I swear if you guys make fun of me for this I'll go hide in a hole for the rest of my life with Molly. I wrote this a year ago so PLEASE don't judge ;--;) I guess if I remember, I'll upload the second chapter tomorrow ._.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
106K 9.3K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...