I'm Fine, Don't Worry About M...

By merrrkl

Amaya Ookami, a girl who has been abused by her step father for 11 years straight. But even through those har... More

DISCLAIMER
Escape
Captured By a Green Thing and a Pirate
A/N
Well Mr. Hokage...........
The Academy
Graduation Exams Already!? OMG RAINBOW ALPACAZ SAFE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
❤New Outfit ❤
One Step Closer to Becoming a Genin~
A/N explination on why shikamaru is now shikamaru-nii
Shikamaru-Nii and Wolf Ears!
Becoming a Full Genin!
Survival Test and Daisuke
Celestia and Gato
Final Outfit & Tree Climbing
Zabuza Fight and Going Home
Gaara Of The Sand
Waiting for Ibiki
Finally Ibiki Arrives
My Panda
Day 2
Day 3
Happy Birthday!
Alice!
Kakashi's Way of Saying Sorry
The Day the Sand Betrayed the Leaf
Another Duet Singing Battle Thing Mom??
Deidara-Nii
Pein Accepted?
A New Mission!
Finally We Made It
Moving to The Sand For 1 Year
Meeting Kenji and Miku
Gaara's Day Off!
Special Chapter (For No Reason ^_^)
Final Chapter
Check Out My Other Story!
Sorryyy!
shameless promo

Training.

6.7K 217 206
By merrrkl

~Amaya POV~

I woke up and I was human so yeah, I put on my new outfit (pic on cover) and walked to breakfast, twirling a piece of black hair in my hands. I walked in and ate cookies on the floor. Later Kakashi-Sensei came in looking sleepy, I made pancakes awhile ago, I had some batter in my scrolls so..

"Amaya-Hime this is good!" Kakashi-Sensei said with his closed eye smile. I wasn't bothered when he said 'hime' cause I got used to it.

"Thank you sensei." I thanked sensei and made more for Tsunami, Tazuna, Inari, and the team. I made one with chocolate chips for Inari, blueberries for the others, and I put for slices for Sasuke. 

After I prepared the pancakes, I made steak and porkchops for Pepper and Luna. For me I already ate, remember? Cookies on the floor :3.

Pretty soon everyone came into the room, and ate their food. I put names on it, they were made out of chocolate syrup.

"Arigatou!" Everyone said at the same time. I smiled and walked out with Pepper and Luna by my side.

We walked to a place with not many trees, but enough trees. I trained and trained and made a new jutsu! It's called Lighting Wolf 

The jutsu is made to paralyze your opponent, and steals 1/4 of their chakra. You take your chakra and transfer it into your hand. Then you mold it into a wolf as big as you want the max hight is 20 feet tall. (She has enough chakra to rival a tailed beasts) Then you command it to go to your enemy, and the wolf will bite he/she. The wolf won't dissapear until it reaches it's target, unless your out of chakra. And only Amaya can cast it. Lighting Chakra.

I walked  to my team and see Sasuke and Naruto climbing trees, and Sakura is just there. I decided to train with my sword. (Lel I forgot about it XDDDD)

I took it out and summoned a clone, where it doesn't dissapear when it's injured, it dissapears when it loses too much blood, gets hit on a vital spot, or when it's throat is slit or heart is stabbed. But it is unable to kill me.

I fought my clone.

~Third POV~

Amaya ran at the clone and had her sword in hand and swung at the clone. The clone ducked and aimed to punch Amaya's stomach, Amaya was launched to the trees, but she then ran at the clone and swiped her sword down. As expected the clone dodged. The clone swung her fist at Amaya's face, but Amaya ducked and kicked the clone's stomach. The clone was in shock, so Amaya took that chance to kick her face.

The clone swung her sword at Amaya and cut her arm. "Ughhh." Amaya groaned.

Amaya charged towards the clone and stabbed it's stomach. The clone coughed up blood and poofed away. But Amaya wasn't aware that the team was watching her the entire fight.

~Amaya POV~

"Owie." I mutter as I looked at my wound. I sigh and put my hand above the wound and that white light appeared and healed my wounds. Pepper and Luna came back. Did I mention that they were out hunting and they were also practicing their fighting skills? Oh then now you know :3.

I find sensei and turn into the wolf pup. I climbed onto his head and sat there.

"You know you're a pretty skilled fighter for a genin right?" I hear sensei ask. I get an irk mark and say "No. I am a horibble fighter! I don't know why, so I try my best to be atleast 20% good at fighting."

All I get in response was a sigh.

I hop off sensei's head and casually walk up a tree.

~Third POV~

Kakashi was already back at Tazuna's house. Sasuke and Naruto were climbing trees. And Amaya was sleeping, so they all didn't see what Sakura was going to do. But Sakura forgot about Pepper and Luna.

'Hey outer let's push the b**** off the tree!' Inner Sakura commanded Sakura.

'Great idea inner!' Sakura smirked evily.

Sakura walked onto the branch Amaya was sleeping on and pushed her off with a kunai, but the kunai only made a cut, but it was a very big one! Since the kunai slipped, it was from Amaya's stomach to the front leg.

Amaya woke up whilst she was falling. 'OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!' Thought Amaya.

Pepper and Luna caught Amaya in a pile of leaves. Amaya groaned and turned into human, making the cut worse. It now was from her left hip, to her right hip. Like a belt.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Sakura laughed, thinking the boys were still focused on the trees and not Amaya.

"!" Was Sasuke's reaction to the cut.

"AMAYA-CHAN!" Shouted Naruto, but he face planted into the floor.

Amaya healed the cut, leaving no trace of it, but since Amaya made the jutsu, and made the clone, healed herself, and healed herself again, Amaya passed out from chakra loss. Sakura tried to act worried, but Pepper and Luna snarled and glared so hard at Sakura.

'Hmm maybe I shouldn't have done that...' Sakura thought sadly.

"Ehh Sasuke-Kun is she ok?" Sakura asked

Sasuke and Naruto snapped their heads in her direction and glared darkly. Sakura felt her eyes water a little.

"SAKURA WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Naruto shouted at her.

Sakura froze, Naruto had never called her Sakura without the -chan.

"S-sasuke-kun? I-is s-" Sakura was cut of by Sasuke's glare.

"Leave me alone, talk to me at the end of the mission or until you apologize, hn." Sasuke stated coldly. Pepper and Luna growled at Sakura and carried Amaya to Tazuna's house.

~Amaya POV~

I woke up in a futon in my room. I saw Sakura looking very sad. I smiled and motioned her to come over and she hesitantly walked over. I smiled. Sakura looked a bit taken back and I saw a tear roll down her face.

"I-im sorry Amaya-c-chan.." She said.

"It's ok Sakura." I said and continued "But I just want to know why you did it."

"I was jealous.." She admitted

"Of what?" I questioned

"Of you! Your skills, your powers, your looks, heck even your singing!" She explained, ready to cry.

I smiled at her and said "Sakura, do you even know your potential? Your chakra control can be used to be a medical ninja! You also have the smarts! Not only that but you pretty too." The last sentence I ended with a wink. "If you didn't focus on Sasuke so much you would be an amazing ninja~"

"T-thank you Amaya-Chan! I'll stop fangirling over Sasuke!" Sakura declared

I smiled and said "Great! :DDD"

There was a knock on the door "Come in!" I called

Sasuke came in with Naruto.

They both glared at Sakura and looked at me "WHY IS SHE HERE?!/ Hn why is she here?"

"Cause 1.) I'm not mad at her and 2.) I forgave her :)" I explained

Their jaws literally hit the floor.

"Now you boys have to forgive her." I ordered. They began to protest but I glared and my hair flew behind me (like Kushina) "You will forgive her. Now." They shivered and forgave her.

"Thanks for forgiving me Sasuke, Naruto." Sakura thanked with a closed eye smile.

Their jaws hit the ground, probably shocked that she called Sasuke just Sasuke and not Sasuke-Kun.

The boys left to train.

~Dinner Time~

" Hehe this is fantastic! It's been awhile since we've had so many guests!" Tazuna chuckled

Naruto and Sasuke were basically shoveling food into their mouthes.

"I WANT SOME MORE!" They shouted in usion, then they glared at eachother.

And then threw up..

"DON'T EAT IF YOUR GONNA PUKE IT UP!" Shouted Sakura.

"I have to eat.." Sasuke stated.

"I need to eat more than him, its the only possible way for me to get strong enough to beat him!" Naruto explains.

"That's true, but throwing up won't help you.." Sensei states.

"Excuse me.. This picture is torn... Is there some reason for that? Inari you kept glancing at it all through dinner. It looks like someone else was in the picture, but they got torn out. Isn't that strange isn't?" Sakura questions, letting the curiousity get to her.

Inari, Tsunami, and Tazuna tense up. "It's my husband.." Tsunami answers Sakura.

"He was called the hero of the village." Tazuna says.

Inari abruptly gets up and leaves the room. "Father! You know you can't talk about him like that infront of Inari!" Tsunami storms out after Inari.

Tazuna starts explaining about Kaiza, but I left when he said Gato killed Kaiza infront of Inari. I turned into the white wolf and went to Inari, and saw Tsunami comforting Inari.

When she saw me she smiled and silently told me to come in. I laid down next to Inari and snuggled up to him and fell asleep. I could feel him lay down on me too, right before I let the darkness consume me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 17.8K 46
Because this story has over 1,000 hearts on Quotev, I decided to try my luck here. Hope you enjoy!! I was just a normal girl, watching anime in my br...
21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
21K 598 21
(Completed) Her village was in chaos when she was born. Her father took her out of the village and left her in the forest so he could help defend the...
25.8K 361 32
She had pain in her eyes as she jumped through the forest. Her clothes ripped and her whole body covered in bruises and wounds. Holding tears back as...