What's Broken Can Be Fixed

By blushingrose1

(Percy Jackson and Avengers fanfic) Persephone Jackson (Fempercy) is broken. The war with Gaea is over but t... More

Chapter 1: The Song
Chapter 2 Finding Her:
You Are Brave Or Really Crazy
Restrained
Who are you
Sorry
Dying For Good
AN
Bloodbath
The Last Straw
Worst Nightmare Ever
Persia??
Take Me Instead
Guilt
Interesting Facts
Not Giving In
Author's Note
Happy birthday
Where she is
Spiking
Drip Drip Drop
AN
HELP
Escape

Waiting

3.7K 84 31
By blushingrose1

Sorry I have been super busy that I almost forgot about this story. But now what you all have been waiting for the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apollo's POV:
        As I flipped the girl over I gasped and I could tell Hades did also. I made a split decision to heal Nico quickly before he got any worse. By the time I was finished all the other people/gods saw who it was. Poseidon and Thor immediately rushed over, I knew if they touched her she could end up even worse. So I grabbed her carefully and with a quick brb, I teleported to my medical ward in my palace. I need to get her cleaned up first. I really didn't have a death wish though. "Artemis, I need your help", I told my sister telepathically.

Artemis's POV:
We were all sitting down trying to talk over things rationally, when I heard my brother's obnoxious voice asking for my help. I couldn't help but wonder why but then decided it must be important since he called me Artemis. I flashed to his where he was and saw him looking very serious. "I need you to clean up Persephone, I would do it but I have to much respect for her to do that", he told me. I was a little stunned but I immediately agreed. He flashed away not before warning me that I won't like what I see. As soon as he left I slowly and carefully got her dirty ripped clothes off of her. I was immediately disgusted by what I saw. It made me want to hunt down the monsters that did this and kill them all brutally. Her skin was just covered in blood. I started to wash some of it away and what I saw made me want to kill every monster there ever was.

Hey everyone I'm back. I'm so very sorry that I have not updated earlier. I have been really busy with my freshman year and cheerleading plus the clubs I joined. I know it's short but I wanted no needed to give you guys something. Hope you leave plenty of comments so I know how you feel about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
211K 7.4K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...