LIFE || a.a

By CraveShaa

"Everybody's at war with different things, I'm at war with my own heart sometimes." - Tupac Shakur. ********... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Not A Chapter.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Author's Note.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
Not A Chapt.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Epilogue.
Existing.
...

Chapter 23.

48.9K 2.1K 854
By CraveShaa

"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive.. Never Surrender." - Tupac.

***********************

Kay's POV -
     Saturday, June 14th.

Pain.

That's all I felt when I woke up. My body was hurting so bad, & it felt like someone was constantly banging a sledge hammer on my head.

Looking around my surroundings, I notice that I was in a hospital room. Raising up slightly in the bed, I wince when a sharp pain shoots through my side.

"Be careful." A deep voice says from the corner of the room. 

Looking to where the voice came from, I notice Life sitting in one of the hospital chairs w/ a emotionless facial expression.

"Life, what are you doing here?" I ask him. "Matter of fact, what am I doing here?" I frown, when I notice how scratchy & dry my throat was.

"You'n rememba what happened?" He asks me, handing me a glass of water.

"What happened when?" I ask, gulping the water down quickly.

"Think about it.. why you in hea & why you in so much pain." He says. "You rememba now?"

Thinking back, I finally realize why I'm here.

"T-that man ... he beat me" I mumble.

"you see what his face looked like?"

"N-no, he wore a mask." I say lowly.

Sighing, he rubs his hands over his face before speaking.

"How you feelin?" He asks me.

"Everything hurts." I groan. "Were you the only person that came to see me?"

"Nah.. ya dad came like 4 days, he left a couple hours ago tho he had to work. Dre & Nicki came to see you to."

"4 days? How long have I been in here?"

"Like a week." He says bluntly.

"A WEEK?" I exclaim.

"Yeah, you were in a 3 day coma from da many blows to ya head." He says, shaking his head.

"Yo-" I start to say, but get cut off from the door opening.

"Good afternoon Ms.Evans, i'm Doctor Morgan." A tall white man in scrubs enters.

"Good afternoon." I say lowly.

"I see your up, how do you feel?" He asks me, while checking my many bruises.

"I feel like crap." I mumble.

"Well it's normal for you to feel like crap." He chuckles, writing something on his clipboard. "With the amount of injuries you have, your gonna be in a little pain for a couple of days."

"What exactly are my injuries?" I ask him, running my fingers through my hair & wincing at the pain it cause.

"Well.." he clears his throat. "Bruised ribs, your left arm is fractured, You were in a 3 day coma due to the fact that you were hit in the head so many times, and the rest are just minor injuries such as your face being swollen, & bruises on your face & body." He explains.

"Wow." I mumble, shaking my head.

"Alright a nurse will be in here shortly to give you some pain relievers & I think a officer or detective wants to get some info from you also." Doctor Morgan says, gathering his equipment.

"What they needa talk to ha right now fa? " Life asks him, while furrowing his eyebrows.

"I guess they want to get some information about what happened."

"Nah, she just woke up bruh she'on need allat in hea right na." Life says bluntly.

"Well I'll get them to reschedule, she does need her rest." Doctor Morgan says, nodding & then walking out of the room.

"I texted ya pops & told him you was up, he said he'a be hea tomorrow." He breaks the silence.

"Okay." I mumble. "Um, thanks for coming when you did."

"You'n need ta thank me lady, what I was sposed to let ya get hurt & not do nun?"

"Well no, but-"

"But nothin." He says, cutting my sentence off in the process. "I hate dat dis shit happened to ya bruh, look at yo damn face man. I won't finna sit on da phone & listen to you yell and scream for help wit out doing nothin."

"I understand, I'm glad you came when you did or it would probably had been even worst then this." I say, motioning to my battered body. "What'd you see when you got to my house?"

"I saw you passed out by da front doe in a whole bunch of blood & shit. Ain't see no signs of that bitch ass nigga tho."

"Oh.." I mumble.

"Yeah." He says, getting up out of the seat & pulling his slightly baggy pants up. "I gotta go handle some shit but I'a be back in a couple hours. You gone be straight?" He asks me.

"Yes, I'll be okay." I mumble, lowkey mad at the fact that he was about to leave me.

"Ite ma, gone head back ta sleep." He says looking at me once more, before grabbing his phone & keys and walking out of the room.

Sighing, I close my eyes & lay back in the slightly uncomfortable bed. I honestly hated hospitals, they always creeped me out.

Pulling the covers over me, I close my eyes & fall into a deep slumber.

***************

Life's POV -
That same day.
At the trap.

"She up? She good?" Dre asks me as soon as I step foot in my office.

"Yeah B, she up & she good. I know this shit done fucked her up mentally tho." I say, shaking my head & sitting down in my desk chair.

"Hell yeah.. that shit hurt me when I saw her in that hospital bed wit all dem bruises on her B. That's my bestfriend AND sister, & you know it hurt Nicki when she saw her too." Dre says, running his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah man I know.. I can't stand seeing lil shawty like that, that's why I'm finna find dese niggas & murk all dem muthafuckas." I say harshly.

"You kno I'm down for whatever." He says, leaning forward to dap me up.

"Already bruh." I say nodding my head & pulling out my phone to text Kailani.

To Kailani : U good?

Kailani : yes I'm fine, the nurse just gave me some pain relievers so I'm just gonna go to sleep.

To Kailani : ite, I'a be there inna few.

Kailani : okay.

Locking my phone, I look up to see Dre staring at me with a goofy ass smile on his face.

Not that that's anything new.

"Da hell you smiling' at me for nigga?" I ask him, frowning at him.

"You like ha don't you?" He asks, grinning hard as hell.

"Like who?" I ask, playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb Nigga, Kay you like Kay. "

"Nah, not even." I mumble, unlocking my phone & replying back to some messages.

"Mhm, whatever." He mumbles. "So what we gone do about this Kay situation?"

"We gone fuck some shit up." I say bluntly.

All hell was about to break loose & I was finna start snatching all these niggas lives.. shit, that's why I'm Life MuthaFckin Alsina.

***********************

I updated againnnn, lol are y'all satisfied? Hope so, cause I'm not updating until like Friday or Saturday 😂 ... Maybe. 💀

-Shaa💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 289 60
When Niya Iverson has been through the worst times in her past relationships will Mr. Alsina make it better or make it worst??? Kkspiffy©copyright2016
863K 32.3K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
333 18 21
Shakayla Evans is a good girl that has been accepted by "Def Jam" records.But what will happen when Kayla meets everyone's typical singer&bad boy Aug...
CEO By MyMy

Fanfiction

371K 13.8K 71
⚠️Editing⚠️ Karmels life falls apart. She's jobless, still in school, and can barely afford to keep her lights on. Raising her sister at just 17 yea...