Chapter 13.

Kay's POV -

Waking up on this Monday morning was hell for me. I woke up with the WORST cold & headache ever, I fell while I was in the shower, I spilled hot tea on myself & I forgot to eat breakfast.

Pulling up to the school in my new car that my dad bought for my birthday, I find a park closest to the school's entrance. Getting out of the car & grabbing my book bag and phone, I walk into the school building. Spotting Nicki & Dre at my locker, I groggily make my way towards them.

"Girl you look like a whole bucket of fuck it today." Nicki says, as her eyes land on me.

"& another bucket of shit to go wit dat fuck it." Dre adds. "Ew Kay, you look dusty today." He says, backing away from me as if I had a disease.

They were right, I did look 'dusty' today. I was wearing a baggy pair of joggers, my dad's big ole coat, some vans, & my hair was thrown in a sloppy ponytail.

 I was wearing a baggy pair of joggers, my dad's big ole coat, some vans, & my hair was thrown in a sloppy ponytail

(Kay & what she has on and how her hair and face looks in the pic.)

"I feel how I look." I mumble, opening my locker. "I feel like crap." I say sniffing.

"I mean you dress weird anyway, but it be cutee. BUT today you look terrible." Nicki says, staring at me.

"Terrible, bad, raggedy, dus-"

"Okay Dre, I get it." I say, rolling me eyes.

"Kay baby why you just didn't stay home?" Nicki asks me, as us 3 walk to our first class.

I shrug my shoulders, not in the mood to talk.

"Kay you needa go home mama, you unlit taday." Dre says, shaking his head at me.

Finally reaching our class we all walk in & head to the back where our seats are.

Laying my head on my desk, I decide to rest my eyes. About 15 minutes later, my little nap gets interrupted.

"Ms.Evans am I boring you?" The teacher Mrs.Roddick says, looking at me from above her glasses.

Sitting up straight, I clear my throat before replying.

Duh. I think to myself.

"No ma'am." I say.

"Oh I'm sorry, was i interrupting your nap time?" She says smartly.

"DUH!" Dre yells.

He must have been reading my mind.

. "Didn't you see ha sleep? If you woke ha up den hell yeah you interrupted her nap time." He says smartly.

"Mr.Moore, I don't think I was speaking to you."

"Well I'm talking to you." He says, rolling his neck & wiggling his finger around like a female. "Turn yo 4 eyed, bean head ass around & teach yo class damn." He says, causing the class to erupt in laughter. "Mrs.Puff lookin ass." He mumbles.