Used To Be ( Prodigy Love Sto...

Bởi urban_qveen

Eighteen Year Old Andrea Is Raising Her Daughter , Zyra Marie Crippen , As A Single Mother . How Does Life Ch... Xem Thêm

Used To Be ( Prodigy Love Story )
Prologue
C a s t c a l l W i n n e r s
Ch 1 : Tour & Concert
Ch 2 : Love & Jealousy
Ch 3 : Turn Ups
Ch 4 : Relationships
Ch 5 : Unfaithful
Ch 6 ; The Chains
Ch 7 ; Working
Ch 8 ; Cheating & Lying
Ch 9 ; Concert ( I )
Ch 10 ; Concert ( II )
Ch 11 ; Doubtful
Ch 12 ; Missing You
Ch 13 ; Father Daughter Time
Ch 14 ; Birthday Turn Up
Ch 14.5 - Character Q & A
Ch 15 : Confessions ( I )
Ch 16 : Confessions ( II )
Ch 18 : Superman
Ch 19: That Used To Be Us (Finale)
Ch 20: Epilogue
"Meant To Be" --- DELETED
A RETURN TO WRITING
New Book Alert! Hustle & Motivate

Ch 17 : Team Mindless Drama

5.8K 191 120
Bởi urban_qveen

Chapter 17 : Team Mindless Drama

Date : October 24, 2013

Time : Morning , ( 9:48 AM )

==============

- Diggy's Pov -

" Well , Daniel Simmons . You Were Charged With Domestic Violence On Your Former Girlfriend, Andrea And You Are Also Being Charged With Attempted Manslaughter . You Claim You Did Not Do It Is That Correct? " Judge Brown Said Peering Over His Glasses "

" Yes , Your Honor , That Is Correct " I Said , Nervously . I Was Locked Up The Same Day That I Beat Drea's Ass . Now , I Had To Pay For It . I Felt Bad For Beating Her Ass , But I Felt It Was A Well Deserved Ass Whoopin.

" Well Daniel, I Was Told From Your Attorney That You Would Like To Bail Yourself Out " Judge Brown Said.

" Yes Your Honor. " I Said.

" Well, You Have Been Found Guilty Of The Abuse Due To Evidence. I Have Decided That You Can Either Be Released On house Arrest For 2 Months And Be Put On A 2 Year Probation And Make Up 60 Hours Of Community Service , Or Be Sentenced To Prison For A Year. I Am Not Allowing You To Bail Yourself Out . You Celebrities Tend To Think That By Paying Bail , Everything Will Be Okay . But I Have A Plea Bargin For You... If You plea To being Guilty For The Assault Of Your Ex-Girlfriend, You Can Be Released On House Arrest , 2 Years Of Probation , And The Community Service . Do You Wish To Plea Guilty ? " Judge Brown Asked.

The Court Room Was Silent . I Looked Around .

This Judge Was Not Letting Me Get The Easy Way Out ..

" I Accept The Plea Bargain Your Honor " I Said , Shaking .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Devin's Pov -

" Princeton Baby , Wake Up ! I Made You Some Breakfast " I Said As I Gently Shook Prince With One Hand.

Princeton Woke Up And Sat Up. " Breakfast ? "

" Yes , Breakfast . " I Said Handing Princeton A Plate Of Food.

I Had Spent The Night At Princeton's Yesterday . Princeton Broke Up With Kya On Monday , And Then We Got Together . Princeton Is Everything I Need In A man. I Feel As If Princeton & I are Meant To Be.

===============

Date ; October 26, 2013

Time ; Morning , ( 10:37 AM )

===============

- Craig's Pov -

It Has Been A Week Since Andrea Was Hospitalized.

She Still Has A Few scrapes , And Her Arm Will Be In A Cast For 6 Weeks. She Is Slowly But Surely Recovering .

This Past 7 Days Has Been The Worst For Me . Andrea And I Have Been Under A Tremendous Amount Of Stress . All These Wild & Crazy Rumors Have Been Spreading Rapidly . I Just Need The Fans To Know That This All happened Before Mindless Behavior .

Andrea Is Being Called Out Of Her Name , Fans are Talking Shit About My Daughter , I Am being Bad Mouthed , And Management Says I Look Like A bad Influence ...

I Dont Know What To Do , Or Where To Turn....

Who Would Have Known That One Mistake I Made At 17 Could Mess Up My Future ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Andrea's Pov -

I Have Been On Disability Leave At Work Because My Doctor Put Me On leave Due To My Arm .

Craig And I are Officially Back Together & are Here For Each Other Every Step Of The Way . Craig Still Has His Condo And We Are Waiting For My Lease To Be Up So That We Can Move Into His Condo.

Not Only Have I Been Stressing Because Of My Current State And Pain, But Team Mindless Has Been Stressing Me Out .

The Tweets Were Getting Insane About Me , Zyra , & Craig .

Every day , Malinaa Was Posting Something New .

Last Night She Posted The Picture Of The Concert Of Us .

Tweets Were Being Posted All About Us. My Instagram Was Crowded With Comments About Me And Zyra ... My Mentions On twitter Were Being Blown Up By Team Mindless.

I Read A Few Of The Tweets & Comments.

" That Possibly Could Not Be Prod's Daughter. That Girl Looks Like A Hoe ! MAURY , MAURY ! "

" Come On , Give Prodigy A Break. If She's 3, she Probably was Born Before MB "

" His Baby Momma A Hoe "

" Prod, Prod, Prod . Were You Drunk when You Hit that ? "

" Leave Prodigy, His Daughter , & His Baby Momma Alone . His Daughter & Baby Momma Are Beautiful . I Am Happy For Prod And His Little Family "

" I Aint Happy That Prod Got A Daughter , But What More Can we Do ? Talking Shit About Them won't Solve Anything "

" Fuck That Bitch "

" The Girl Is Only 19 With A 3 Year Old... SLUT "

The Tweets And Comments Had Upset Me . Some Of TM Was Supportive Of Craig & I , And Most Was Out To Attack Us .

These Girls Know Nothing About What Happened. They Are Attacking us Over A Mistake We Made Before Mindless Behavior.

I Felt Bad , Especially For Craig . He Had To Deal With The Drama , As Well As Management Getting On His Case . Would This Lead To The End Of Mindless Behavior ?

If Craig Had Got Kicked Out The Group , I would Feel Bad. I Would Be One Of The Reasons Why His dream Was Short Lived -- Because I Was The Mother Of His Child.

I Sat There , Crying . I Was The Reason Why All Of This Happened.

" What's Wrong Bae ? " Craig Asked Sitting Down Next To Me .

" TM " I Mumbled Out .

Craig Sighed . " I Know Drea . These Girls Don't Even Know The Whole Story And Are Jumping To Conclusions. Baby , Remember What Those People At School Said To Us When You Were Pregnant ? " Craig Asked.

- Flashback ( Age 16 & 17 ) -

" Look, Here Comes Craig And His Slut Ass Girlfriend Andrea " A Girl Yelled Out .

" Fuck You ! " I Yelled Out .

" She's Not A Slut ! Accidents Happen ! " Craig Called Out As He Held My Hand Tighter As We Walked Down The Hall In School. " Don't Worry About What People Say About Us " Craig Whispered To Me. " We can't Let These Rumors Get Between Us. We Will Raise This Baby Together And Be The Best Damn parents We can Be "

- End Of Flashback -

" Yes, I Remember " I Said Between sobs.

" And Did We Let The Rumors Get Between Us ? " Craig Asked Me.

" No, We Didn't " I Said.

" That's Right Bae. You Know Why We Didn't Let The Rumors Get Between Us ? " Craig Asked.

" Because We Loved Each Other And Didn't Care " I Said.

" Because We Were Meant To Be . We Couldn't Let The Gossip And Rumors Get Between Us . " Craig Said Smiling At Me .

" Craig, You Know I Love You Right ? " I Said As I Gave Craig A Kiss. The Kiss Became More Intimate And Passionate .

" Yup " Craig Said Breaking The Kiss . " I'm Just Glad That We Are Back To How We Used To Be " Craig Said.

" I Am too Baby " I Said As I Gave Craig Another Kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Chresanto's Pov -

This Drama With Prod Was Effecting All Of us . It Was Giving Our Group A Bad Rep . Management Is Getting upset And Is Telling Prod That He Is A negative Influence To Young Children. We Are supposed To Be Role Models , Inspirations , & Positive Influences.

Management Was Still Making Up The Decision Whether To remove Prod From The Group Or Not.

If Prodigy Gets Removed, Us As a Group Will All Be Affected. Who Would We be Without Our Lead singer ? Who Would We Be With Only 3 Of Us ? Who Would We Be Without Prodigy ? We All Know That When One Of Us Are Missing , There Is No Mindless Behavior.

Around 11AM , I Got A Notification On My Phone. It Was A notification That Prodigy Had Made A Subscription Update On Keek.

I Got On To Watch The Video .

" Hey TM . I Know There Is A Lot Of Drama Right Now About Me. But I need You All to know That The Negative Remarks Said About Us Needs To Stop. I Made That Mistake At The Age Of 17, Before I Was In Mindless Behavior. I Am 20 Years Old , And I Have To Be Here For My Child And Raise Her. I Cannot Fix the Past , But I Can Better Everything For The Future. I Wanna Thank all The Fans That Have Been here Supporting Me All the Way . I Love Yall . Peace " Prodigy Said As he Ended The Video On Keek .

Atleast He Told Team Mindless A little Bit About What Was going On.

The Fate Of Our Group Still Relies In Managements Hands.

______________

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Hey guys , I am Currently Sick , But I was Able To write A Little Something Up Within An Hour Because I Am feeling A little Better As Of right Now.

Think of This As a Small Xmas Gift From me To You.

I Need Feedback To continue , Care To Answer A few Questions ?

1. Will Craig's Keek Video Change Some Of TM's ( Team Mindless' ) Minds About How They Feel About Drea & Zyra ?

2. Will Craig Be Kicked Out Of Mindless behavior ?

3. Do You Think The Fact That Craig Has A Daughter Makes Him A Bad Influence ?

4. Will TM Continue The drama Much Longer ?

5. How Do You Feel About A Few of The Comments That TM Said About Andrea, Zyra, & Craig ?

15 + Comments & 55 + Votes To Continue.

The Wattpader That Comments To Most Well Thought Out Comment About How They feel About This Chapter Will Receive A Follow & Dedication In The Next Chapter.

I Love All My Supporters ! Stay Mindless !

Xoxo ,
Drea.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

64.2K 1.8K 27
Sequel to I Almost Got Away With It ~ Mindless Behavior Imani Mariesella Gonzales has finally gotten out of jail after six long years and is ready t...
740K 12.8K 45
Step into the world of highschool. The most mindless place anyone could ever experience. You've got heartache, tears, secrets, promises and some mess...
174K 2.7K 50