Septiplier Smuts

By AlexandriaML16

I ship them! I know they're both straight,but I'm not going to stop. Please, no hate. This is all just good f... More

Intro : Part 1
Intro : Part 2
Oh Shit
Weird
SEPTIPLIER AWAY
Do You Wanna?
Good Morning Beautiful : Part 1
Good Morning Beautiful : Part 2
Switch It Up : Part 2
Groceries
Post-Editing
Work Out
Thoughts of Jack
Just the Way You Are
Fluff Shit
JAAACK!
30 Day Challenge
Day 1: Naked Cuddling
Rough
Hot Bodies
Day 2: Naked Kissing
Just An A/N
THIS BE CRAZY
big hurty (an)
drifting apart
Moist Mutual Masturbation
Under the Stars: Part 1
Under the Stars: Part 2
Insecurity
Extra Love
KINKY SHIT
Untitled Part 33

Switch It Up : Part 1

5.7K 109 32
By AlexandriaML16

[(A/N) Please don't kill me XD   Mark's going to be the bottom BUT JUST THIS ONCE. If you like this, I can write more upon request. Enjoy!]

"I kinda miss fucking someone to be honest," I said quietly.

"Well, you can fuck me if you want to," he said sweetly.

"Won't that be weird?" I said, wringing my hands. 

"Kinda, but it'll make you happy, so..."  He trailed off, shrugging his shoulders.

I kissed him softly, pinning him onto the bed. I bit his lip dominantly, shoving my tongue into his mouth as far as it could go. This felt really weird, but I was kind of liking it. I got off him and got undressed, him doing the same.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked nervously.

"Yes babe, I want to make you happy." He pulled me into a kiss, sneaking his hand down my my member to rub it slightly.

As I felt myself slowly grow hard, I led him up to the top of the bed, laying him down on the pillows. I got the lube and put some on my fingers. I slowly slid one into him, earning a sharp breath. I slid in another, and finally the third. He was gripping the sheets with his hands and panting heavily. 

"You look hot like that," I said, smirking. He raised his eyebrows at me. "You clenched up again," I laughed, shoving my fingers farther into him. 

"Shut up," Mark replied in a shaky voice, trying to sound intimidating.  He pulled at the sheets roughly, moaning quietly. 

When he felt ready, I slipped my fingers out and put a bit more lube on them. I rubbed it all over my member and lined myself up. I glanced up at him, and he nodded his head as to tell me to continue. I slowly slid in until all of me was in him. I waited until he nodded again to thrust into him, starting out slow and speeding it up.

"Right there, yes, uh," Mark moaned. I laughed at his cuteness and kept hitting the same place, Mark would not stop moaning. I let out a small groan as I felt the pleasure building up in my lower stomach. I didn't tell him because he would probably tell me to hold it in like I had done. A few more thrusts and I came inside of him, letting out a loud moan.

Mark came shortly after, getting it on both of us. I pulled out and flopped down beside him.

"That was amazing, but we should probably get in the shower," Mark said, looking up at the ceiling.

"In a second," I said, wrapping my arms around him.

"You are such a hard bottom," he said laughing.

"Shut up." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
59.5K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
205K 7.1K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
918K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.