the 100 imagines

By meemeelulu

most of these imagines will be of finn and bellamy!! More

intro
finn collins (part 2)
bellamy blake (part 1)
bellamy blake (part 2)
bellamy blake (part 3)
bellamy blake (part 4)
part five

finn collins (part 1??)

3.7K 30 0
By meemeelulu

as the dropship doors open, a girl named octavia jumps onto the ground. "we're back bitches!!!!" she screamed. a huge heard of people pushed me through the doors and i ended up falling onto the dirt. the dirt. it felt all so-natural? i looked up to see the beautiful green nature around me. as i stood up i took a fresh breath in. "whoooooo!!!!!" i screamed. i began running around and enjoying the fresh air.

THAT NIGHT
in this camp, i can feel free. i can do whatever i want whenever i want. so, i went exploring when everyone fell asleep. as i went deeper into the forest, i began to see the trees-glowing. it was the most beautiful thing i've ever seen.
AUTHORS NOTE:i sorta accidentally switched pov's as i go back and read it so um just deal with it
as soon as you felt peaceful, you heard a stick break in the distance. no. not the distance, it was close. you stood up and held a piece of wood you found on the ground like a baseball bat. you slowly backup and begin running the other way when you bump into somebody's hard chest.
I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY IF YOU GUYS LIKE IT. IF YOU WANT IT CONTINUED PLEASE COMMENT. (if u don't comment i'll probably still continue)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.1M 98.9K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
301K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
586K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...