JACE NORMAN IMAGINES

由 sweetie5678929273663

In which I write imagines about Jace Norman.. Not accepting anymore requests, this book is done! - Request in... 更多

Movie Night
Reunited
Sweet Imagine
Jealousy: Imagine for Stacey
Imagine for Neveah
Teasing: Imagine for Bianca
Meet & Greet: Imagine for Bianca
Brothers best friend: Imagine For Dominique
First Time: Imagine For Danielle
Meet & Greet Part 2: Imagine for Bianca
Volleyball: Imagine for Kate
The Closet: Imagine for Stacey
Authors Note
The bathtub: Imagine for Dina
You're mine: Imagine for Amber
I love you: Imagine for Carrington
Vanilla: Imagine for Victoria
Attention: Imagine for Bella
Authors Note
Locker Room: Imagine for Grace
Jealous Ex: Imagine for Steffi
You saved me: Imagine for Kayla
Party: Imagine for Nicole
Love Hate Relationship: Imagine for Sarah
"Oh shut up":Imagine for Brianna
Mornings: Imagine for Sylvia
Bully: Imagine for Carmen
Your Fans Hate Me: Imagine for Carrington
You were too late: Imagine for Reese
Office: Imagine for Jazmin
FaceTime Distraction: Imagine for Ashleigh
A Girl Thing: Imagine for Jane
Stepbrother: Imagine for Priscilla
The New Guy: Imagine for Diana
I've Loved You All Along: Imagine for Shohini
The Dressing Room: Imagine for Adelyn
Authors Note
To the moon and back - Imagine for Damisi -
Make up - Imagine for Arielle -
Stress Reliever - Imagine for Cami -
I love you, I do -Imagine for Lena-
Imagine for Sabrina: I will never stop loving you
I promise you: Imagine for Alondra
I chose you: Imagine for Alondra
Take a chance: Imagine for Nikki
You gotta be quiet - Imagine for Jordin
Requests Are Open!
I'm Sorry: Imagine for Tinashe
Apologizing: Imagine for Alexis
Late on set: Imagine for Mina
Teasing Season: Imagine for Tate
PLEASE READ
I Want You: Imagine for Annie
Imagine for Ilham: Safe Space

Sparks Fly - Imagine for Alondra -

4.6K 72 3
由 sweetie5678929273663

Dirty

This imagine is for

Alondra's POV

I put on a sports bra, running shorts, and my running shoes. I tied my hair up into a ponytail and grabbed my water bottle. It is Saturday morning and I decided to go fro a run considering I ate so much yesterday when I was binge watching Netflix with my sister.

I walked outside of my house and shut the door behind me. I put my earphones and I was off. I jogged to the park and then took a break. I sat down on the bench and took a sip of my water.

"Ugh, what're you doing here?" A voice asks. I look to my left to see Jace Norman standing there, he is my enemy. We actually hate each other with a burning passion. We can't stand each other. The principle had to separate us from every class that we had together because we would always fight. He's an asshole, jerk, man slut, and a dick. We were friends once but then everything changed in sixth grade, I don't know what happened...we were friends one day and then he was ignoring me and calling me names the next.

"I could ask you the same thing, you know I go jogging here every Saturday morning" I say standing up and placing hands on my hips. Jace looked me up and down and bit my lip. "like what you see Norman?" I ask smirking. Jace's eyes snap up to meet mine and he scowls.

"I wasn't checking out you, theres nothing for me to check out" Jace says. I roll my eyes and laugh.

"Ok, well I'm gonna go. Bye Norman" I say grabbing my water bottle and phone and walking away slowly making sure to move my hips a lot. Did I mention that there is a lot of sexual tension between Jace and I?

We've never actually done anything but if we absolutely have to sit next to each other because the teachers say so or sometimes at family dinners because our parents both think that we are still friends...he'll put his hand on my thigh and my hand will get dangerously close to his crotch and sometimes we'll whisper dirty things in each others ears. You know teasing.

When I got home my mom was watching TV with my sister.

"Alondra I'm glad you're here. The Normans are coming over for dinner tonight so dress nice" My mom says.

"Ok" I reply smirking to myself.

-

It was around seven at night and I had just finished taking a shower. I changed into a short white dress and some nice white heels. I straightened my hair and left my hair in it's natural waves.

I looked at myself in the mirror one last time and walked out of my room. I heard voices talking and I put on a smile, showtime! I walked down the stairs and everyones heads snapped up.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Norman, hi Glory, Xander and Jace" I say hugging all of them, and when I got to Jace he lingered for a little bit.

"You fucking tease, I know what you're doing" Jace whispers in my ear. I laugh and pull away but then I'm pulled back. "Let the games begin" Jace says. He lets go of me and I send him a wink.

'I hate you' I mouth to him.

'Ditto" He mouths back. We all sit at the dinner, Jace next to me of course.

The parents talk to each other, Xander, Glory, and my sister Lisa talk. That leaves Jace and I. I dig into my pasta and feel a hand creep underneath my dress. I look over at Jace and send him a dirty glare.

Jace continues going higher until he reaches my panties. Jace rubs me through my panties. I drop my fork and my mom looks at me with an arched eyebrow.

"Are you alright dear?" She asks. I nod my head.

"Yeah I'm fine" I lie looking at Jace from the corner of my eye who is silently chuckling. I roll my eyes and continue eating my pasta.

"So Alondra how are you liking basketball season?" Jace's mom asks me.

"It's actually really fun, I love my team. They're super nice and the coach makes practice fun" I explain. Jace's mom smiles.

"How do you Mr.Lawrence Jace" My sister asks him. My turn. I place my hand on his thigh and rub my hand up and down.

Jace clears his throat and shifts a little.

"He can be a pain sometimes and he is so uptight for a english teacher" Jace says.

"I know I had him last year for senior year" Lisa says. Lisa is a senior, she graduated last year but she comes home very often.

I placed my hand on his crotch and started rubbing him through his jeans Jace placed his head on the table and tensed up. I've done this before and he's done this before to me. We both know which places to touch to get us going.

"Mother can I be excused, I need to use the bathroom" I say after Jace starts rubbing me faster and I can feel myself reaching my high. My mom nods her head and I quickly push Jace's hand off of me and run upstairs to my bedroom.

I hear footsteps right behind me and I know it's Jace. I turn around as soon as he comes into my room. I pin him against the door and scowl.

"God I hate you" I say as I kiss him. Jace pulls away and grabs my ass.

"You are a bitch" Jace says as he picks me up and walks over to my bed. Jace lays me down and kisses my lips.

"Lets skip the foreplay we both know we're ready" I say as I reach down and take off my dress. Jace unbuttons his shirt. He throws it somewhere in the room and then attaches his lips to my neck. I reach down and unbuckle Jace's pants and start to palm him through his pants.

"Fuck you for making me get this hard" Jace cusses under his breath. I smirk and sit up. I reach around behind me and unclip my bra. Jace shimmies out of his underwear and I gasp.

"Woah" I say as my eyes go wide.

"Like what you see babe?" Jace asks smirking.

"Fuck you" I sneer.

"You're about to" Jace says as he pulls a condom out of his pants and rolls it on himself. I shimmy out of my panties. Jace looks at me and smiles. An actual smile this time though..."You're really hot Alondra" Jace says. I ignore him and pull him down for another kiss and Jace spreads my legs open.

He positions himself at my entrance and looks at me for permission. I nod my head and JAce slowly eases into me.

"Oh my god" I say as my eyes roll into my head form the pleasure.

"Fuck Alondra" Jace says. I've never noticed how hot he sounds cussing. He starts to thrust into me with ease from my wetness. I wrap my legs around his torso and he goes deeper inside of me.

I pant as Jace goes faster and I leave scratch marks on his back.

"Jace go deeper please" I plead. Jace smirks and thrusts himself deeper.

"There?" Jace asks as he rams himself inside of me.

"Ugh!" I say into my arm because I don't want anyone to hear what we're doing. Jace starts to thrust into me full speed and I grip onto the sheets and shut my eyes close.

"I hate you so much" Jace says as he goes faster and faster repeatedly hitting my spot that sends tingles up my spine.

"You're-an-ass" I say with every thrust.

"You're going to burn in hell" Jace says as he puts his head into he crook of my neck.

"Almost there" I warn.

"Me too" Jace says. And after three more thrusts we both come undone. Jace rests inside of me and then pulls out laying on top of me. I run my hands through his sweaty hair and Jace runs a hand up my side.

"I freaking hate you asshole" I whisper smiling at him.

"I know, I hate you too you whore" Jace says pinching my side making me laugh. Eventually Jace and I went downstairs and told everyone we started talking a lot and lost track of time.

-

I walked through school with my friends and we stopped at my locker. When I went to grab my book someone slammed their hand on the locker next to mine.

"Hey slut" Jace says. I look up and smirk.

"Get away you asshole" I say shoving him away. I started walking away with my group and Jace started walking away with his. I turned around and looked at him he turned around and looked at me too.

'I love you Jace' I mouthed to him.

'I love you too Alondra' He mouthed back.

That week Jace and I started dating and I couldn't be more happy.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

9.8K 140 15
❏ 𝙃𝙀𝙉𝙍𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙍𝙏 𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙀𝘿 - 𝘿𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍 10 , 2023 𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝘿 - ???
13.4K 132 13
Just some things to imagine with your special person. Hope you enjoy! 🫶🏽 By the way, the book is more nicknames than your own. And this is being pl...
235K 6.2K 31
Hey, the names Amara, I'm 14 years old and I love school... when Henry stupid Hart is absent! Ok, ok off topic but I'm going to tell you about the ho...
752K 10.1K 200
Welcome to my book of imagines! I don't write smut. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED!!!