Save My Day (boyxboy)

By sallyscissor

Damon Jacobs is new to the Hollywood scene. His bad boy attitude and sexy British accent make this up-and-com... More

1 Slash Sites
3 Hangover Remedies
4 Think About That
5 Which Time
6 No Waiting Period
7 Rescheduling
8 Jeffery
9 Mine is Yours
10 Our Wedding
11 Back of My Mind
12 His Body Weight
13 The Greenroom
14 Mutual Feelings
15 You Won't Mind
16 Getting Closer
17 You Wouldn't
18 Never Apart
19 Bromance
20 I Love You
21 Don't Call Me That
22 Caught In Time
23 You Saved Me
24 Boo Boo
25 Positive
26 Moms
27 Happy Birthday!
28 Tommy Parker
29 Noise Decibles
30 Orange Chicken and Lo Mein
31 Don't!
32 Home
33 You're Fired
34 Objection
35 Friends
36 Christopher Ashton
37 Damon Jacobs
38 Relevance
39 Paris
40 Perfect
Epilogue

2 MMMBop

137K 4.5K 1.7K
By sallyscissor

"Did you guys want to change before we left or did you just want to go like this?" Topher asks as we make our way out to the line of limos after the premiere. 

I shrug with my hands in my pockets, "Doesn't matter." 

"Well I, for one, want to get out of this damn dress," Riel tells us. "I want to put on some jeans and take off these heels." 

"You need to take me back to your house, Christopher," Becca interrupts coming up behind us. 

I roll my eyes as I look over at Riel. She likes Becca almost as much as I do. 

Then I grin as I think of a way to piss of my best friend's ex-girlfriend, "Toph you can always come to mine and change. I think I still have some of your clothes or you can borrow some from me." 

"Alright," he shrugs at me then turns back to the annoying girl on his other side, "You can take my driver back. I'll ride with Day." 

The scowl on her face is priceless, "I wanted to talk to you on the ride, Christopher." 

We all stop for a second as we get to the cars, "I don't want to talk to you. We talked earlier. Please don't cause a scene." 

"Why are you doing this?" she asks him like she truly doesn't understand. 

I smile politely before interjecting and leaning toward her slightly, "He said he didn't want to talk about it, Princess." 

"Damon Jacobs, you little twat, you better stay out of this," she rants as she throws her arms down by her side. 

Topher's arm snakes around my shoulders again. He being slightly taller than me and me bending over a little helps him look casual with the simple act.  

My hands are in my pockets and I straighten a little, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You're getting attention from the paparazzi and I'm being nice from what they can see." 

Her scowl turns to a wicked smile as she narrows her eyes, "I don't like you, Jacobs." 

"You don't have to, Princess. But if you continue to look like that, you're going to be the one that gets the bad press," I smile at her so that if you were far away you would think I was being nice. I throw in a fake laugh for shits and giggles. 

Topher laughs next to me as well. If looks could kill, we would both be dead and Becca would be in prison. 

Then I turn slightly to Riel not letting Toph's arm drop, "If you guys want to meet us at the bar, I'll text you the address." 

"Where is it? I can just change in my car if it's too far from my apartment," Joel tells us as he looks at his watch. 

Topher turns his body so that both of our backs are now facing his ex, effectively ending that conversation, "My family owns a bar up in New Rochelle. If everyone gets too gone we can stay at my place in Mount Vernon." 

"Oh, I'm not drinking," Joel confirms. 

"Me neither!" Ashley interjects a little too excitedly. Then she touches Joel's arm and bats her lashes, "We can be sober together." 

Joel looks over at me with wide eyes and I have to hold in my laughter as I say, "I'll text you guys. We'll meet there in say an hour and a half?" 

Everyone agrees and heads in their respective directions.  

When we turn around, we see Becca climbing into Topher's limo. I turn to where my driver is waiting for us as my friend takes back his arm. 

"So how are you really feeling about you and Becca's break-up?" I ask him once we are safely inside the dark ride.  

He laughs humorlessly, "I can't say it came too soon. It should have happened a while ago. Becks is a great person-" 

"Says who?" I interrupt before he can go on. 

He smiles knowingly and continues, "She's a little rough around the edges, but a good person at heart. She's just not right for me." 

I shake my head at him, "She's a complete witch. I can't believe that you put up with that shit as long as you did." 

"Let's not talk about it," he suggests as he leans back against the seat next to me. "I just want to get so trashed that I don't remember my name." 

I nod and lean back. The rest of the ride is silent as we make our way back to my apartment. 

It takes us no time to get out of our suits and into something more comfortable. By the time we're ready, I've grabbed my car keys and we're out the door. I drive to Topher's house so that we can take a cab from there to the bar. Neither of us will be driving and I'll be staying at his after. 

We get to the small bar before everyone else. Topher and I like to hang out here sometimes after hours because it's comfortably quaint and no one would suspect us to come here. We can drink and be ourselves and not have to worry about it being in the papers the next day. Plus it's a ten minute ride from his place.  

It's already after closing time when we get there. Since it's a local pub and not really a night life part spot they close early at about 1am. Toph uses his key. We quickly make our way inside and lock it again once the door is closed. 

On our way over, I sent a text to the other four on where to meet us. They agreed to text me when they got here so I could unlock the door for them. 

When we walk into the actual bar, Topher's cousin, Sammi, is behind it washing glasses.  

"Hey guys," she greets us. "How did the premiere go?" 

I shrug - not really having much to compare it to, but my best friend answers her, "Same as usual. Lot of pictures. An interview. Watched a movie. Becks caused drama." 

"Is she coming tonight?" Sammi asks looking a little worried. 

He laughs and looks over at me, "No. This guy over here scared her off." 

"I didn't scare her off," I clarify to her as I sit in one of the barstools. "I merely told her your cousin didn't want to talk to her. He's the one that started it." 

"I broke up with her before we got out of the limo," he admits while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"About effing time," she tells him as she dries the last glass. "She was a disaster waiting to happen." 

"Thank you," I agree as I hold my hand in her direction and look at Toph. 

He shakes his head and give one of the smiles that girls go nuts for, "Whatever. I'm glad it's over." He sits on the stool next to mine and plays a little beat on the bar top. Looking up to Sammi he gives her the fakest smile he can conjure, "You want to make us some drinks?" 

"Am I actually invited this time or am I just the bartender again?" she asks cocking an eyebrow in amusement. 

He lets out a little chuckle, "Well we have four people joining us this wonderful evening. Only two of them will be drinking. If you wanna drink with us, you have to allow me behind the bar too." He flashes another childish smile. 

She rolls her eyes and asks, "Who is coming to meet you guys?" 

"Riel, Tripp, Ashley, and Joel," I tell her as she grabs a couple rocks glasses. 

She almost drops the cups as she turns around too fast to look at us, "Riel as in Gabrielle Shutters? As in the goddess that played Chatty Chanel in the movie you just made?" 

I look over at Topher who has the same puzzled look that I know I'm sporting. "That's the one," he confirms with a nod of his head. 

"I am in love with her," Sammi gushes as she sets the glassware on the bar in front of us. "Will you introduce me to her?" 

"Oh God," my best friend puts his forehead in his palms and places his elbows on the flat surface in front of him. "Please don't go all lesbian fan girl on one of my closest friends." 

"I won't," she promises, "but you'll introduce us, right?" 

He nods reluctantly, "You better behave or we're leaving." 

"You would think," I add fuel to the fire, "being cousins with the great Topher Ashton that you would be desensitized to celebrity big wigs." 

"I'm not a 'big wig'," he gives me a stern look. 

I put my hands up in mock defeat, "I'm not judging, but you sir, are one of the biggest wigs in Hollywood." 

"Whatever," he grumbles as he lets his head rest on the counter in front of him. 

"Being around Chris is different," she explains ignoring our minor disagreement. "We used to run around in diapers together." 

"Yea?" 

"Yea," she answers me. "I still have the tape of him singing MMMBOP in a boa and cowboy boots." 

My jaw drops with pure elation as Toph's head springs up faster than I've ever seen him move, "Why would you say that? Why would you say that out loud?" 

He says that at the same time I say, "Can I please have it? Can I watch it?"  

"Oh calm down," she waves us off in nonchalance. "The both of you need to take a chill pill. I said it because he's your best friend and I doubt that he would show anyone if he did see it." Then she turns to me, "No, you can't have it, but I may be able to sneak you a showing." 

"Shut your fucking mouth, Sammi," Topher warns his cousin and then turns to me with a huge smile, "And no, you won't see it." 

"Maybe after a few Malibu and Cokes you'll change your mind," I look at him with a sly smile. 

Sammi takes that as a cue and starts to pour the aforementioned drinks. Once they are dispensed she pushes us each one along with a shot of Captain, "Here you are. Let's get to having fun." 

After the first few drinks, my phone starts to buzz and Toph walks over to let the other people in.  

While he's gone, Sammi turns to me, "You know, Chris is different now that you're around." 

"Yea?" I ask her. 

"He seems happier - more confident. He was down a lot after Uncle Rick passed away," she explains to me. "As far as Father/Son duos go, they were as close as you can get." 

"He told me that his dad passed away from cancer," I take a sip from my drink and then turn my eyes up to her again. "I didn't know how close they were." 

She nods in understanding, "I'm just glad that he's opening up again, you know? We were all worried about him for a while." 

"I'm glad I can help." 

"Thanks, Damon. For being a good friend to my cousin," she says honestly and pours me another shot. 

"We'll talk more later," I take the shot as Toph walks back in.  

I hear Sammi take in a breath of amazement. When I turn around I see Riel, Tripp and Ashley behind my best friend. 

"Sammi," I stand from my chair and take Riel's hand pulling her toward the end of the bar, "this is Riel." Turning back to my dark-skinned friend, I can't help but smile at her confused face. I take her by the elbow and use my other hand to gesture to Sammi, "Riel this is Sammi, Topher's cousin." 

"Nice to meet you?" it sounds more like a question as Riel extends her hand. 

Sammi squeals for a second before place her hand in the awaiting one and says, "I've loved you since your first movie in the late 90's." 

"Thanks," our friend says as she practically rips her hand out of Topher's cousins hold. 

I look over at Toph who is shaking his head and looking comically embarrassed, "Don't be a creeper, Samantha." 

"I'm not," she shouts at him then looks back at Riel. "I'm sorry for getting a little over excited there." 

"That's okay," she laughs nervously as she walks back to Tripp.  

Toph sighs and takes his seat, "Everyone, have a stool. We can get this party started." 

Just as I take my seat, my phone buzzes again. I turn it to show my best friend and he gets up to let Joel in. 

A few hours later, the people over 21 are more than a little drunk. Personally, I'm wasted. I'm one drink away from ending up on the floor.  

Suddenly Topher looks over at his cousin, who has switched spots with him, "Did we tell you what the reporter lady said to us today?" he asks her from behind the bar. 

She shakes her head as she tries not to fall off the stool she's taken residence on, "No, please go on." 

"Do you want to tell her, boyfriend?" he asks me as he pours another round of shots. 

I laugh loudly as I turn around so I can sit up on the bar. Once I plant my ass on the flat surface, I lean back and put my left arm around Toph's shoulder, "The git asked us if we wanted to be a couple." 

Everyone laughs with me as I continue the story, "She was all 'What do you think of your slash stories?' and I was like, 'What the fuck is slash?' and she's all 'They're stories where you two bone.' And then we looked at her like she was nuts and Topher told her that she couldn't handle us. Didn't you?" I ask him as I ruffle his blonde hair. 

"It was something along those lines," he admits to our giggling friends as he pulls me off the bar and holds me up bridal style. "So what do you say, boyfriend? You think the world could handle us?" 

"I told you before that you can't handle me," I laugh as I wrap my arms around his neck.  

He still hasn't let me down as he leans in real close to my face, "I think you're mistaken, Day." 

"You think so, yea?" 

He nods, but doesn't say anything else. 

I chuckle with everyone else, "Prove it, boyfriend." 

The words haven't been out of my mouth for a second when he pulls me up and plants his lips to mine. I hear a few gasps from behind me, but does that stop me from tangling my fingers in his silky hair and deepening the kiss? 

Nope, it sure doesn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 61.8K 51
"You're crazy," Ashton whispered. "Yes," Ryker continued. "For you." "No. You're just crazy. Period." ~~~ With Ashton's dying career, his last lifel...
15.4K 505 11
Derek Hale has made many mistakes in his life and being gay wasn't going to be one of them. He is going to find a nice shewolf to settle down with s...
566K 30K 37
[COMPLETE | AU] Zayn works at Walmart. He hasn't had a boyfriend or even been on a date in forever. He's hounded all the time by his mother to find s...
214 25 21
Life is difficult, teens are difficult, school is boring and annoying. Cameron Lancaster thinks this, he hasn't had the best Life, coming out at 14...