Mrs.CEO

By Skylar0909

Contract ✔️ Engagement ✔️ Wedding ✔️ They never said marriage was easy. More

1.Stop Shoving that Contract in My Face
2.No, what?
3. Hottie with a Body
4. Empire State Building
5. Daniel
6. Bruised Arms
7. Alec Sloan
8. A Princess Wedding?
9. Who has the Real Power?
10. Internet Vows
11. The Return of the Lover
12. Spooning
14. Muddy Puddle
15. Flirty Comments
16. The Highest Bidder
17. Losing Fingers
18. The Phone Call
19. Us
20. Dive
21. Sperm Donor
22. White Dress Became Red
23. Blessing in Disguise
24. My Idiot
25. Unexpected Child
26. Hope
27. Who am I?
28. One More Maxwell
29. Difficult Position
30. Unique Names
31. Elizabeth
32. Trading
33. Stinky Diapers
34. Nothing has Changed
35. Three Steps Back
36. Kids Around
37. Goodbye
38. No Body to Mourn
39. Yes
40. Real Vows
41. Aftermath
42. Want
43. Near Perfection
44. Good Father
45. A Gem
46. The Return of the Missing Mother
Quick Authors Note
47. Leap of Faith
48. A Six Course Meal
49. Dessert
50. The True Meaning of Love
51. Epilogue

13. Sick Shower

30.9K 1.2K 51
By Skylar0909

"I need you to change, my wife cannot be wearing that."Dylan said breaking the silence in the car.

"Since when do you care about what I wear and what I don't wear." I retorted.

"Since it's another mans clothing."

"For you information his clothes smells very good and it's extremely comfy."

"Dakota, do not push my buttons."

"Honey, I don't know what you're talking about." I said batting my eyelashes.

"Dakota."

"Yes, that's my name that's been my name for a while I'm glad you memorized it. Now you just have to memorize that I'm your wife not some trophy."

"Da--"

"I'm done here please don't talk to me."

"No---"

"You've talked, we set boundaries and now we're here." I said as the car parked right in front of the hotel.

"Give me your jacket." I ordered.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I'm fine with showing the paparazzi my ass, but I don't think you will approve or will you babe?" Dylan groaned and took off his jacket and handed me his jacket.

I put the jacket on and opened the car door. As I walked out cameras and reporters began attacking me. I managed to push some off while I was walking towards the door I felt a hand on my waist. I looked to my right to see Dylan there pushing reporters away. I gave him a small almost nonexistent smile.

We finally made our way inside, and to our room.

"Pack everything the plane is leaving soon." Dylan ordered.

"Stop ordering me around." I said.

"You wouldn't be ordered around if you would follow simple instructions."

"Kiss my ass." I said as I headed to my room to pack the clothes I brought from home. I changed into some high waisted shorts, black Cami top, and black sandals. After I changed I began feeling a bit sick. Suddenly I got really cold and I began sneezing.

"Let's go!" Dylan yelled from the living room. I muttered some lovely cuss words under my breath and dragged my suitcase.

A Few hours Later~
"We're finally home God bless." I whispered to myself as I made my way out of the plane.

Don't get me wrong Spain is a lovely place, but there's nothing like home sweet home especially when you're sick. The whole way back home I wouldn't stop sneezing and coughing. I probably have a cold or something.

"We're heading back to my father's house. Our room is set up."

"Sorry can you repeat that?" I asked.

"We're heading back to my fathers house. Our room is set up." Dylan said extremely slowly.

"Our?"

"Yes, we are a married couple."

"Behind the scenes we are not I want my own room."

"Wish I could grant you your wishes, but my father is remodeling the rooms.So there's only one."

"Sleep in the living room or in the floor."

"That will hurt my back,babe." He smirked. That stupid smirk.

"Well I could care less you are not sleeping with me."

"We'll see." He winked which infuriated me more.

I groaned and headed to the car where Landon was already waiting with the door opened. He saw me and smiled. I couldn't help, but giving him a hug.

"It's so good to see you I'm so tired of that ass." Landon hugged me back and chuckled.

"Guess your trip was amazing?" He whispered. I broke the hug and scoffed which caused him to laugh.

Mr.Arrogant got in the car and ordered Landon to drive.

"Hey you don't have to be an ass to Landon." I said.

"He's my employee so I get to decide whether I'm an ass to him or not."

"Landon I'm sorry that this ass spoke to you that way some people are just so rude." I could see that Landon gave me a small appreciative smile while Dylan glared at me.

The ride to Mr.Maxwell's house was quiet. No one dared to utter a word.

We finally arrived, and I was the first one out the car I think the car was still moving when I jumped out. I was going to give Mr.Maxwell a peace of my mind for making me marry his ass of a son.

I walked to the front door and right when I was about to knock my favorite Maxwell opened the door.

"Mr.Maxw---" I was abruptly stopped by Mr.Maxwell's hug. I couldn't go off on this man, he was like my father. I hugged him back.

"It's good to see you dear the room is all set up, I just waited for you to arrive to say hello. I'm going back to bed this jet lag is being a bitch." He chuckled. I couldn't help, but laugh because I had never heard Mr.Maxwell say a swear word.

"Hello and goodbye Dylan." Mr.Maxwell said as he turned around and headed up the stairs.

I entered the house and Dylan followed. He headed up the stairs to what I believe was MY room. He opened the door, and much to my surprise the room was bigger than my old home. There was a huge kind size bed in the middle. There were two enormous dressers, two night stands, in less words it was enormous.

"I'm going to shower and then head to bed, I'm
not sleeping on the floor." Dylan said as he made his way to the bathroom. I couldn't help, but throw myself to the bed. It felt like heaven.

Suddenly my eyes felt extremely heavy as if they were ready to shut completely.

"Are you not going to shower?" I thought I heard someone ask. I think I managed to cough.

"I'm tired." I whispered.

"You're hot." I heard a voice say.

"That I am." I chuckled.

"No you're hot I think you have a fever." I didn't even answer because I was so tired.

"You have to shower and take some medicine."

"No, sleep." I groaned. I suddenly felt as if I was moving. I opened my eyes to see Dylan's face centimeters away from me. He was carrying me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"To the shower we need to bring your temperature down." He said.

"You are not seeing me naked, sir." I giggled. Dylan chuckled.

"I like you better when you're sick." He said.

I lightly touched his nose and said,"Don't get used to it."

Dylan set me down and turned the shower on. I felt extremely dizzy. I felt as if I couldn't stand. I was going down when suddenly someone caught me.

"Woah there I need you to shower." Dylan said.

"I can't even stand." I giggled.

"I'm all changed I can't go in the shower again." He said.

"Not even for your wife?" I pouted.

"My wife is an independent woman. She'll figure it out." He said.

"Can you walk me to the shower at least?" I asked. Dylan grabbed me by the waist and helped me get in. I tried taking off my top, but it was stuck.

"Hey no looking!" I exclaimed which caused Dylan to chuckle.

"Do you need some help taking your top off?" He asked.

"I'm stuck." I groaned.

"I see that." Dylan helped me take off my top.

As he helped me get off my top I pulled him into the shower. He groaned and cursed as he got wet.

"Dakota why did you do this?" He groaned.

"Because."

"That's not a real reason." He said.

"Cause maybe your hotter wet." My sick self said.

"Wet or not wet I'm hot. Here let's get you cleaned up." Over the course of what I believe was an hour Dylan managed to clean me up.

As we were about to step out the shower I grabbed Dylan by the shirt.

"Don't rip the shirt." He said.

"Do you think I'm worthless?" I asked.

"Why do you ask that?"

"Because you make me feel worthless, ugly, and stupid."

"You're everything except those things."

"Then why do you treat me poorly?"

"Because I can't put my guard down."

"What about just once?"

"It's too risky."

"Kiss me." I said.

"I can't, you're not thinking. You're sick."

"Kiss me."

"Dakota---"

"If you don't kiss me I'll get Alec t---" I couldn't even finish my sentence because his lips crashed onto mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 494 10
Let's see..
534 45 19
Being the wife of a CEO Billionaire is not what it seems, you get everything you want but that one special thing....
5 0 20
I dont want to hear the words "NOT POSSIBLE" they dont exist in my world
47.5K 1.1K 12
It never crossed her mind that her new husband would be clingy like a piece of gum stuck on the bottom of a shoe.