Is this Love? //(AaronxReader...

By DANIBELUV

Everything has been running smoothly ever since you've been an Adult. You, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, and Aphmau a... More

MyStreet!
Him...
Old friends...
Rollerskating!... kind of...
Garroth and Aaron.
Snowy nights...
Their argument..
Important news!
Ski Trip!!
Y/n's little sister...
Old Enemies Reunited...
Ski Lift Problems...
Their Promise.
Howdy!
Liar...
A search for love.
It's over?!
Bonus Chapter!Aftermath.

Reminiscing...

2.3K 78 85
By DANIBELUV

(your pov)

It is 2:00 a.m and I can't sleep.
So I decided to head to the kitchen and get something to drink. I sat down at bay window drinking my glass of (favorite drink). Then all of a sudden, the front door opens. It scared me for a second but then I realized that it was Aaron.

You: Hey...

Aaron: What are you doing still up?

You: I could ask you the same thing.

Aaron: I went out and just looked at the stars. We both love doing that.

You: Heh, that's when you gave me that red scarf.

Aaron: Yep. How about you?

You: I can't sleep.

Aaron: I should've guessed. You've always been a night-owl.

You: Yea...

He went into the kitchen and made himself hot chocolate. He then came over and sat down next to me.

You: You know... we had, a lot of nice times together.

Aaron: Yea.

You: Heh. Like that time when you took me down to olive garden.

Aaron: You were stuffing your mouth with food.

You: Ha! Yea, I remember that.

Aaron: Remember how we always picked fights in high school?

You: I was tiny in high school.

Aaron: You still are.

You: Hey!

Aaron: Haha! You were also really feisty. You were literally like a chihuahua.

You: Tiny but mighty!

Aaron: (he laughs at your silliness)

You: Hey, Aaron?

Aaron: Hm?

You: Do you ever think about what it'd be like if we were still... together?..

He seemed surprised when I asked him that. Well, it's not like I expected him to not be surprised.

Aaron: Um... (he clears his throat) Sometimes...

You: What do you think would've happened?

Aaron: ... well I thought that maybe that, we would've moved in together eventually and continued living life I guess.

You: ...

Aaron: what do you think life would be like?

You: .... I mean, I guess the same thing that you said. We'd continue life as it is.

???: Y/N?...

I turned to look behind me only to see my little sister walking towards me, rubbing her eyes from sleepiness.

You: Hey, what are you doing up? It's late.

L/s: I'm thirsty...

You: Okay.

I was about to get up but then Aaron volunteered to get her something to drink. I let him. He came back with a cup of apple juice and gave it to me.

You: Thanks.

He sat back down.

Heh...this is weird. It's almost as if... me and Aaron were taking care of our own child...

I gave her the cup juice. She looked so cute when she was sleeping.

Aaron: How old is she?

You: Seven.

Aaron: She's cute... I guess she gets it from you.

You: Heh, thanks. (you blush slightly)

Aaron: Hey, lemme ask you something?

You: Hm?

Aaron: How did you and Garroth happen anyways?

You: Um... I- *gasp*

I remembered everything! I never actually had feelings for Garroth! I just liked him, he was a good guy until Aaron came along. The day I had kissed Garroth, I was really going to see Aaron... Aph had told me all about what had happened. So I ran to Aaron's to apologize. And then Garroth came and it was like i had completely forgotten...

I had loved Aaron all along...

I was staring into space and Aaron had noticed. He tried waving his hand in my face.

Aaron: Y/n?.. Are you okay?... Y/n?

I couldn't talk. I was just staring into space.

Aaron: Hey, your scaring me.

You: I-I'm fine...

Aaron: I can tell that there's something bothering you. You can tell me anything. What's wrong?

You: Nothing. I told you already I'm fine.

Aaron: You know... It's not good to bottle your emotions. Because sooner or later they overflow and they just come out at times you don't want them to.

You: ...

Next thing I knew there was light coming through the window. It was day time already. We had been talking for all night.

Aaron: You can talk to me about anything Y/n. We had a nice talk though. I'd like to have another one sometime.

And with that he walked off.

I can't tell him. I can't tell him that I never loved Garroth and that I really loved him. That explains why I blush nearly every time I'm around him.
How do I not know my own feelings?...

I've loved Aaron for years and I didn't even know it...
~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.5K 33
"I can't believe it, but, I think I'm slowly falling in love with this so called jerk named Travis." ... Katelyn, a girl who moved from the city and...
115K 2K 37
You move into MyStreet With Your bigger brother Dante, you moved next door and then you find out that Dante has some friends. You meet Laurence,Garro...
41.7K 639 16
You have been living alone in your apartment, working in the city, in your tiny apartment. You save up money to move. Finally you find a house. Littl...
70.7K 993 24
You live on Mystreet along with all your friends from high school. Katlyn decides to bring back memories from when you were young. One memory in part...