The Other Side.

By AbbyTheAmazing

Sometimes the side chick is better. More

1. Him
2. Max, the business man
3. Us
4. Work as usual
5. Apologies
6. Padre e Hijos
7. How it started (part one)
8. How it started (part two)
9. How it started (part three)
10. Javier
11. Welcome home Olivia
12. Advice from the wise
13. Michael
14. Conflicted
15. A mother's words
16. Olivia, the shopaholic
17. To the rescue
18. Take it slow
19. The living room
20. Olivia's Conundrum
21. Skeleton Left in the Closet
?
22. A little background
23. Making a friend
24. Starting off on the wrong foot
??
!
26. What's really going on?
27. Truth be told
28. Who could it be?
29. Not good enough
30. Wait a minute..
31. Watch your mouth
32. Let her go
33. Only if you want to
34. You're tired?
35. Don't call her phone
36. A fire ignited
37. Can't fight the fire
38. A short visit
38. A listening ear
39. Destination arrived
40. Calling a lifeline
41. Pity party for one
42. The mother, the son, and the Devil himself
!
43. Decisions, decisions
Let's play a game
44. The straw that broke Michael's back
45. Can't drink it away.
46. Pre-wedding jitters
not an update ☹
47. Pre Wedding Jitters (p.2)
Hey!
48. Sneak peek... Times ticking
49. The wedding
πŸ‘€
51. The Unthinkable
Im back!

25. Can't help Myself

41.6K 2K 496
By AbbyTheAmazing

This chapter sucks 😐 but I had to post something
---------------------------

Tahny

"You better now?" Michael asked as I finshed the last taco in the box.

"Yes thank you." I laid back on the guest bed and untied the drawstrings on my shorts. "I can't believe his ass came in here at my neck like that." I rolled my eyes and laid my head on Michael's chest. As soon as he got here I told him what happened.

The conversation with Max is the type of shit that I try to avoid. I'm not very confrontation but this is about Javier now. I can't stay here when there are places far from LA that can help my baby. I'm not going to do what I've always done and sit around and wait for Max. He isn't technically in our lives but he has a lot of control over the things I do.

Like I haven't put Javi in daycare because Max said his dad could see him there somehow. I don't go to the nail salon down the streert from his job because his dad might see me; so I'll have to drive twenty minutes to go get my hands and feet done across town instead of the five minute drive by his job. I'm tired of living like that. 

I'm taking control now.

"You ever think about moving away?" I asked as I played with Michael's lips while we watched Javi and Jasmine talk to each in some language they understand.

"Of course. I didn't plan on living in California this long. Just like you I came out here to work and for school when I was 17. Now I'm 25 still working as a waiter for twelve dollars an hour with a degree and nothing to show for it."

"What did you go to school for?"

"I got a bachelor's degree in physical education and got my credentials. I wanted to be a gym teacher, I love kids and physical health is important to me so why not? But every school that I apply for in the past says I don't have enough experience or I have to many tattoos, which I think is an excuse to say no. So I've stayed working at Mi Casa, they keep giving me raises and I like my job. I do want to leave here but I don't wanna go back to Nevada where my family is."

"I'm sure you'd be a good gym teacher. I'd be in your class, not for the right reasons though." Michael kissed my hand and gave me a thank you. "Why don't you wanna be back home?"

"I've lived in Las Vegas my whole life. I've seen it all, done it all and I'm sick of it. Plus my parents are old and they're always traveling. I have a older sister and we're 15 years apart. We're not that close because of the age difference, she's more like an aunt than a sister if that makes since. So I don't know what I'm going to do, but I do want to get out of LA.

I sat up and kissed his lips. "Well whatever you decide to do I support you."

"Thank you." We kept talking about all the possible places he could move to until my phone rang.

"Hold on, I'm sorry." I reached aross him and picked my phone up off the night stand to see Amelia calling. I laid on top of him and I felt Michael's large hands rubbing my waist. I looked back at him as I answered the phone to see him smirking at me.

"Hello?"

"Max tells me you guys got into an argument." I rolled my eyes.

"Well hello to you too Amelia... Max and I agreed to sit down and talk. It could've been a nice calm conversation but he decided that's not what he wanted so I hurt his feelings."

"What happened mi hija?"

"You know what happened. You told him about the moving situation! Why in the hell would you do that?!" I felt a light smack on my ass making me look at Michael again. He pointed down to the floor and I saw Javi and Jasmine looking at me. "I'm sorry for yelling, I just don't understand why you would say anything. I know that's your son but I thought you had my back in this too."

I heard her sigh.  "We should talk about this in person."

I rubbed my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath.

"That's fine. Come by the house tomorrow." I hung up the phone and put it back on the end table. "Ugh! Why couldn't she just keep her mouth shut?" Michael continued to rub on me as I laid there for a second.

I sat up and put my hands on my forehead as I felt this throbbing pain hit me. All I want is for Amelia to keep what I tell her between us, I do the same for her.

"All of this is giving me a headache..." I pressed my fingers against my temples and took a deep breath. "You ever just wanna smack somebody through the phone?"

Michael laughed. "All the time." He pulled me down to him and placed his hands on my ass again.

"Who said you can touch on me like that?"

"You did when you put these little ass shorts on." He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my lips. "You're going to be okay. This will all work out in the end. Just like you'll be there for me, I'll be here for you." I kissed him softly as a thank you and ran my hands gently on the back of his neck.

"Don't touch me like that." He said closing his eyes.

"Like what? Like this?" I rubbed his neck again.

"Stop." He said trying to move my hand. I kissed on his neck and his grip on me got tighter. "NaTahny don't."

I left him alone for a second and looked over the bed to make sure the kids were okay.

I started kissing him higher on his neck and put my hand up his shirt feeling on his chest. He pulled me closer as I moved up to his lips and bit the bottom one before grabbing one of his hands, putting it around my throat so he can give it a light squeeze. I moved my hand down between us and rubbed him through his pants for a second before I put my hand back on his chest.

I deepened the kiss as the feeling of a poke on my inner right thigh made me smile to myself. "Tahny wait." He tried to move his hand but I put it back on my throat and kissed his lips a few times. Soft moans slipped out as he squeezed my thigh with his other hand. I could feel his heart racing through his chest as I pressed myself closer to him if possible.

After kissing him for a little longer I finally stopped to catch my breath. "W-why?" He asked loosening his grip on me. "I thought we were taking things slow?"

"We are. We didn't do anything." I laid on my back and looked up at the ceiling.

"But you jus-"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I laughed a little at the look on his face. He looked down betwen us and shook his head. "You nasty as hell." He said looking at the bulge poking through his sweat pants.

"I still don't know what you're talking about."

He started it. He should've never been grabbing on my ass like that. I'm probably not going to have sex with him any time soon since we are taking things slow and also I don't to give Max the benefit of being right. But that doesn't mean I can't touch on him right?

I looked over at Michael and he was looking at me all angry. I grabbed his face with one hand to bring his lips to mine.

"You okay?" 

"Am I okay? No I'm not okay." He sat on the end of the bed and sighed heavily. "You got any lotion?" I pursed my lips trying not to laugh.

"Yeah in my bathroom it's different kinds in the box that's not taped closed. It's labeled "bathroom cabinet" next to the one with all my flat irons and stuff in it." He stood up and slowly walked across the room and went into the bathroom.

I laughed to myself before getting on the floor with Jasmine and Javi as they took apart the building blocks.

Jasmine looked at me with her cute self. She must look like her mom because she looks nothing like Michael but definitely has his eyes.

"Hi." I said to her as she used my knee to stand up. She reached up and touched my nose with a smile.

"Ma." Javi said crawling over to me.

"Are you jealous?" I placed him on my lap and he looked at Jasmine like he was about to smack fire iut her ass. "Be nice Javi." He looked at me and then back at her.

Michael was in there for a long time before coming out looking drained.

"You good?"

"Don't talk to me." He said bumping my shoulder surg his leg as he passed by. I put Javi back in front of his toes and Jasmine followed. I got back on the bed and straddled Michael's lap.

"I won't find it again I promise." He smacked his lips and rested his head on my chest.

"Good. Because next time I won't be able to stop myself from fuckin your shit up." I bit my lip as he gave my thighs a squeeze. He kissed my neck up to my jaw then my lips.

We stayed like this a few minutes until Javi started getting hungry.

I sat on the kitchen counter and watched Michael played with Javi in his highchair with Jasmine on his hip.

Why couldn't I have met him sooner?

----------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 1K 60
Same love, different story.
90.8K 6.3K 57
They said marriage was for better and for worse but what can she do when her husband dumps her for a mistress he barely knew? This books uncovers all...
45.6K 886 23
'𝐓𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐌𝐘 π₯𝐒π₯ 𝐬𝐑𝐒𝐭' *UPDATING FREQUENTLY*