The Boss & The Princess

By coolkidkaiii

one came from the trenches. the other one didn't. More

characters.
characters.
she's mine.
money made me do it.
bitch better have my money.
you're late.
cake cake cake.
sorry.
you da one.
we'll be fine.
big daddy.
family business.
hell yeah.
date night?
yes yes yes.
no frauds.
round of applause.
who even asked you?

put you in a room.

4.4K 200 222
By coolkidkaiii

five.

My flight had landed an hour earlier than expected and I figured I'd surprise everybody and pop up so I had Chris arrange a car to pick me and one of my bodyguards up.

The ride from airport to the hotel was short and uneventful. All I could think about was grabbing dinner with the family and getting a good night's rest before I had to go to the venue in the morning.

We arrived and my bodyguard, Lev, grabbed my and his luggage carrying it to the elevator. As I picked up our room keys.

I finally got on and got to the floor we had all rented, stepping out I nearly toppled over as Onika ran into me.

"Robyn! Daddy you're here early! Oh shit… Baby, duck!" she yelled trying to pull me down.

"Whaa--" a balloon went whizzing just inches past my face before hitting a wall causing red paint to splatter everywhere.

I got low, getting a good look at Nika for the first time. She was covered in reds, blues, yellows and greens.

"Babe, we gotta move quick," she whispered crawling behind a corner. I followed her lead, not knowing what I had walked into.

"What's going on?"

"Water balloon paint fight? I don't know… But you need to be quiet, I know Bey is close and I'm outta ammo," she said looking around suspiciously.

"I know y'all grown asses not really do-- FUCK!" I screamed as I felt the paint hit the side of my face.

"Yeah Nika I got ya ass! Oh shit Robyn when did you get here?" Bey asked coming from behind a corner.

I was about to answer but I saw Jay and M.A quietly running up behind her about to peg her ass with four balloons.

"I wish y'all motherfuckers would," she said without turning around.

They looked at each other, shrugged and pelted her with them then immediately ran off ducking into the next hallway.

"Assholes!" She chased after them, hot on their heels.

"Let's load up while they're distracted," Nika said pulling me towards one of the hotel rooms' bathrooms that had a huge jacuzzi bathtub filled with balloons.

We both grabbed an arm full and snuck out hiding behind a wall.

"So how'd you get here early?"

I shrugged and pecked her lips, this was fun and all but I hadn't even got to completely greet my princess. She smiled against my lips and pulled away.

And just then Vic ran by so I stuck my foot out to trip him. He stumbled and fell. I busted out laughing and threw a balloon at him.

"You fugazi as fuck for that," he glared at me getting up and ducked just in time to miss Onika's throw.

"But I got something for that ass," he smirked.

"Oh yeah… What? It won't like you got any ammunition," I smiled cockily.

"Yeahhh, but they do."

"Who?" Nika asked and just then everybody hopped out of a room, corner, hallway and surrounded us.

"Y'all some hoes for real," I mumbled and they laughed before pelting us.

I grabbed Nic, shielding her body with mine as they seemed to reload. We chuckled, I mean this shit was mad childish but I wouldn't trade it for nothing.

----------------------

"Room service here yet?" I walked in to the living room drying my hair with a towel.

"Yuuup, I didn't even know you could find a wing place in France," M.A said taking a bite out of a hot wing.

"They good as fuck too," Beyonce added as she dipped her wing in ranch and everyone nodded in agreement.

I smiled as everyone sat on the floor and couches just enjoying each other's company, eating and drinking Hennessy. I grabbed a box and sat next to my princess and began eating.

"Babe you remember the last time we was all together like this… Remember what happened?" I smirked and she looked at me with wide eyes.

"Don't even!"

----------------------

The party had died down and most of our friends had already left. It was just Robyn, Chris, Jay, Beyonce and I chilling amongst the mess.

For whatever reason, Rih had gotten Jay stupid high and he was barely coherent. Dude had been mumbling to himself for the last hour.

Chris was on his phone, smiling like an idiot and occasionally let out small chuckles.

"Fuck you laughing at?" Robyn called him out.

"Nothing! Shit…" he said shielding his screen.

"You a damn lie!" Bey yelled loudly, with her drunk ass which made me laugh because I was pretty drunk too.

Robyn craned her neck to see while he was glaring at Bey, "Nor-mani… Oh Normani! Ya talking to her still?"

He shrugged, not seeming as enthusiastic anymore.

"I mean… I don't know, we mess around but she be busy and doing her own thing. Plus she kinda young."

"Shit I say still go for it, like I ain't saying wait around but when she ready be ready. Ya feel me? I like her, she cute." I told him.

"You right," he mumbled then his phone beeped and he smiled again, gathering his stuff.

"Aight, I'm bout to bounce! Shawty just told me to roll through," he cheesed and sped out the door.

"That nigga corny," Bey said.

"Nigga you corny," Rih fired back.

"Jay tell her I ain't c-- oh wow, he really knocked."

We all looked at him and sure enough he had his rested on the arm of the couch passed out. We laughed then fell into a dazed silence.

"Let's play truth or dare," Robyn smiled, taking another pull from her blunt.

I rolled my eyes, my girlfriend was such a fuckboy.

"Mmkay, you go first. Truth or dare?" Bey asked.

"Truth."

"Scary cat," we teased her but she just waved us off.

"Hmm… Have you ever had dick before?"

"Eww fuck no," her face twisted up in disgust.

"You do the most!"

"She really do! Like ain't nothing wrong with getting dicked down real good," I said.

"Don' fuckin' play with me, Onika," she glared at me, her jaw clenching.

"Damn, Nic. She put you on hushmouth."

"Shut the fuck up, who's turn is it?"

"I'll go," Bey volunteered.

"Okay… I dare you to makeout with Onika."

"How you gonna get mad at me for talking about dick then dare someone to makeout with me?"

"I don't like niggas, she ain't a nigga."

"That doesn't even… Whatever," I said straddling Bey's lap.

I gently grabbed her face, first pecking her lips then deepening it. She immediately wrapped her hands around my waist pulling me closer. I swiped my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance. She slightly parted her lips, her tongue wrestling with mine.

I let her win. We used to practice kissing and I had quickly learned she liked to be the dominant one. I nibbled on her top lip causing her to moan into my mouth. She pulled away with a lazy smile before placing another small kiss on my lips.

We laughed before finally turning to look at Robyn who's jaw was on the floor.

"Y'all bitches done this before!" she stood up pacing with her hands on her head, with her dramatic ass.

"I've told you that before…"

"Nah, I smoke a lot of weed and I do mean a lot but there's no way in hell I'd forget that."

"Well I mentioned it!"

"No you didn't!"

"Fuck I gotta hide it for?!"

"I don' fuckin' know but you didn't tell me!"

"Yes I did!"

"No you didn't!"

"I defini--"

"Can you two shut the fuck up? Damn," Bey mumbled.

"Did this bitch just…" Robyn began asking as I turned back around in Bey's lap.

"Yes, I did because y'all arguing over some dumb shit and I don't care."

"Damn fuck you gotta attitude for?"

"Because that dare made me horny! Fuck, and all y'all wanna do is bitch." she groaned.

"Oh its like that?" Robyn asked way too excitedly she couldn't even contain her huge ass smile.

I glared at her and she just threw her hands up, licking over her lips.

"Can I at least watch while y'all go at?"

I looked at Bey and she shrugged, "I honestly don't care."

That's all I needed to hear as I hopped up grabbing Bey and Robyn's hands and pulling them up the stairs.

"Not to be dat person but uh you think my nigga Jay would mind what you two bouta do?" Rih asked.

"You didn't tell her about our open marriage?"

"She didn't ask."

"Y'all some freaks for real," I heard her mumble in astonishment.

We got into the room and Robyn made herself comfortable as Bey and I undressed each other, kissing each other hungrily.

I moaned as Bey grabbed my ass so roughly it made my pussy lips spread. 

I moaned into her mouth, I couldn't help it… I loved that dominant aggressive shit both in and out of bed.

She pushed me back until I fell on the bed and immediately got on top of me, her moist center grinding on my thigh. My hands roamed her body as her teeth sunk into my neck.

"Enough foreplay!" we both looked to see Robyn yelling with her hands cupped around her mouth.

"Shut the fuck up," Bey laughed, throwing a pillow at her but I took that time to get her under me quickly spreading her legs.

I gave her one swift lick causing her to slightly arch her back, she was already wet as fuck. I started sucking on her clit before separating her lips and adding a finger.

Her hips raised trying to meet the thrusts of my fingers. I grabbed her thighs holding them down as I added another finger and sucked harder, her juices overflowing into my mouth.

"Fuuuck Nika, mmm," Bey whimpered, her fingers gripping my hair.

I slowed down my fingers and kissed her inner thighs. I couldn't help but smirk when she began to whine.

This is why Rob barely let me take control, she hated being teased.

"N-N-Nic…shit, stop fucking p-playing!"

I flicked her clit quickly with the tip of my tongue, wrapping my lips around it. She was sweet and the closer she got to climax the more her juices coated my lips running down my chin.

"You wanna cum, huh baby?"

"Yeammhhmmm…"

"Cum, baby girl."

She instantly released waves of sweet sticky cum, covering her inner thighs and my entire lower face.

"Damn," I heard Robyn quietly off to the side.

Bey pulled me up rubbing the soles of her feet against my calves and kissed my lips sweetly then licked all her cum off my face.

Her eyes were half open as she smiled, "Just as good as I remember."

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

sorry guys, meant to post this like four days ago but um... this election shit has me all the way fucked up. so i wanna take this time before the questions to ask you to sign this petition it takes like 3 minutes & tbh idk if it'll work but what could it hurt?

so pleaseeee click the link in my bio

but on to lighter things!

1. what's your favorite dessert?

2. morning person or night owl?

3. would you rather let your parents see everything you've googled these last 3 months or go to jail for 15 days? (yes including searches in the incognito tab)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 320 10
Everything isn't always what it seems... ©2023 by fiftyshadesofbey
24.3K 1.6K 24
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥.
25.9K 691 11
Beynika 💕
20.7K 772 7
Started May 8th, 2018. Finished June 23rd, 2018.