The Boy Next Door | Jacob Sar...

By -flowerfields

Kylee Grace is a famous viner and musical.ly star. She lived an ordinary life until it all changed one day. S... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter 7

29 1 0
By -flowerfields

KYLEES POV

so I went to Jacobs house and we were gonna make a musical.ly cause we r cool but then he hit me in the face twice and I cried. then he jumped out the window!!! I honestly hope he died cause he makes me wanna KMS SO MUCH HAHAH. after I stopped crying I went to his bathroom and checked my face. if was all red and bruised and my eyes were all puff from cries. lol grate 1 Jacob. I then saw a sweater on the ground and started singing sweatshirt. lol. I decided to make a vine.

when ur in Jacob sartorius house and see his sweater on the ground and start singing sweatshirt lol

I then put his sweater on my head and jumped out the window and sang sweatshirt. sum times u gotta risk ur life and just do it for the vine.

anyways, I posted it and I got eleventy seven billion likes and comments cause ppl love me. then I got a notif saying Jacob sartorius liked my vine and commented " 😂😂😂 HAHAHAHAH kylee ily ur so funny " I screamed cause i love him too where is that bitch gone????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
254K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
600K 18.2K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
59.2K 1.1K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...