I Want YOU Bad

By FuckMeNot

I rushed to attend the person who had knocked the door three times now. We were expecting my bother, he was c... More

1. Grab his attention
2. Get to know
3 Missing already
4. Kick out
5. Surprise!
6. Moment

Copyright

1.8K 26 5
By FuckMeNot

This story is my own imagination so do not even think about copying it. I wouldn't mind fucking your ass with hardest big size dildo ever possible.

Oh and yes you need my written permission for anything that concerns this story and sweethearts who love me and you find someone copying then please do tell me. I will be grateful 😘

Chapters will be up soon.

Tell me if you are interested in making banner or cover for this book.

Disclaimer:

Any resemblance to any real person is mere coincidence.

If you think content is inappropriate so do not read ahead nobody is forcing you.
Any inappropriate comments will be deleted and reported.

×××××××××××

See you soon lovers ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 29.2K 74
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...
4.3M 273K 103
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
1.2M 64.1K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...