Living Hell (Bully story)

By Pretty_cool16

Kiki gets bullied by the most popular kids at school but can things change up for her? Her love life? A regu... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
A/N
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
New book!!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
HELL NAW FAM
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Please....
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/n
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Aye
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Okay
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Characters
LISTEN UP LIL KID
YOOOOO
New BOOK

Chapter 21

2.6K 132 148
By Pretty_cool16

Kiki pov

After I got dressed I was heading downstairs but I hearing noises so I started walking more carefully

When I reach the kitchen I smelled food but when I looked I seen her and Chris but they were arguing about something

What are they arguing about?

Chris: How come you never told me about you having a child? *Yells*

Mom: What are you talking about? *Yells*

Chris: Don't say some bullshit! Dont you have a kid? Do you or not? *Yells*

Mom: *says quietly* yes.......

Chris: THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS?!

Mom: I DON'T KNOW OKAY?! I don't know.....

Chris: *sighs* okay......all right but you wanna know how I know?

Mom: ...........*looks down*

Chris: Well she came home last night..........she was talking about how she lived here and that you were the mother of her......where has she been before coming home?

By now I was crying not because of mom but how much Chris cares about me.....

I never really felt that loved before.......but it won't last long........or will it?

Mom: Sh-She came h-home?

Chris: Yes and she's in her room probably sleep....

Then they started talking more quietly so I went back upstairs wondering what to do when I leave today........or where to go????

My thoughts were interrupted by someone knocking on the door

Kiki: yes?

Mom: honey? Can I come in?

Kiki: I don't know can you? *Rolls eyes*

Mom: look please don't be mad at me b-*gco*

Kiki: Why shouldn't I be mad at you?

Mom: *sighs* can I just come in?

Kiki: Whatever......

Mom: *opens door and walks in* now um can I start talking?

Kiki: Yeah sure I guess....

Mom: Well I didn't forget about you-*gco*

Kiki: I don't believe you

Mom: *shocked* what?

Kiki: I said I don't believe you because you never checked on me or even tried CALLING me but you must be having fun with your new boyfriend Chris......but you forget about me *plays with fingers looking down*

Mom: no...... I never meant to do that but *sighs* I guess you already met Chris......

Kiki: Yeah I met him last night *mumbles* when he said you had no kids....

Mom: I never said that though.......I just never told him.....

Kiki: Why not?! I'm your child! Are you that disappointed in me?! OR AM I JUST A MISTAKE?! HUH?

Mom: No! I'm not disappointed! I'm just........I don't know *looks down* I don't know.....

Kiki: *crying* fine......I'm leaving today and today would be the last day you see me
*Gather things* goodbye mother.....

Mom: *crying* no don't leave!

By the time she said that I already closed the front door and left right then and there not knowing where to go.....But as I was leaving I could hear Chris yell about something and mom just cry more.

See I fuck everything up.......

I walk down the sidewalk with a backpack with my belongings not knowing where to go......but where can I go and stay at?

???: KIKI!

Dafuq?! Who the hell said that?

Heller👋

Imma try to update as much as I can since I have a day of from hell-I mean school😇😂

But who said that doe?

See ya later hater

#ByeByeBoi👋😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.7K 1.5K 19
Akemi Ren has always been bullied thanks to his looks, but he was able to somehow withstand that. Until one day when he was in middle school, that th...
63.5K 1.1K 27
Her world was perfect. Until her parents became her worse nightmare, lost her brother due to suicide. She lost her closest friend due to a rumour. Sh...
297 43 17
(KPOP FANS) This story is about a girl who gets bullied in school. That's when a new student comes and starts to defend. What will happen to the girl...
899K 27.2K 26
When the school's average girl and sorta bad boy gets teamed up for the worst project in history, chaos happens. Especially since the girl has ever r...