Warrior Cats RP [OPEN]

By Lexa_Skywalker

Come join a Warrior Cats RP where you can be a clan cat, loner or even a kitty pet! The choice is yours! Hig... More

Rules
OC Form
More of my OC's
Allegiances
Begin!
Clan Pages
THUNDERCLAN
SHADOWCLAN
WINDCLAN
RIVERCLAN
Gathering
Announcements
Potentially closing or deleting

Hi!

1.6K 24 66
By Lexa_Skywalker

Hello! Greetings! Salutations! Konichiwa! My name is Alexa! (Kudos if you get this reference!)

Ok, so just in case you didn't get it from the title of the book this is a Warrior Cats RP! I'm so excited to be doing this! I've never actually started a RP book before and I've got to admit I'm kind of nervous as to how this is going to go. I've wanted to post a RP book for a while, but I always thought my first one would be Star Wars based.

However I've been sitting on this idea for a while now and what the hey my friend inspired me to do this one since I like the book series and I thought yeah why not?  Shoutout to JulvonnaKnight! Thanks pal!  It would have taken me forever to pluck up the courage to do this if you hadn't told me it was a good idea!  So thank you!

Just a warning, I have not read the complete series! I'm sorry!  Don't kill me!  Please forgive me! However I will hopefully get to read some more of it in a few weeks time when I go on holidays from school! I do know about something that I haven't read due to another friend who used to enjoy giving me spoiler alerts before I got up to that part of the series...!  Anyway I just wanted to let you know that!

So in the next chapter I will have the rules for this RP, unfortunately there will probably be quite a few but I would appreciate it if you would read all of them and abide by them...! Then in the chapter after that I will post the format for the OC submission forms and we can get things rolling! Until then have fun lives guys!

May the Force (or the Fur ;)) Be With You!

~ Lexa

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 31.7K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
168K 5.8K 43
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
187K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...