I cant hear you... But I wish...

By AllstarBeatzMarie

Being rewritten! Feel free to continue or check out Born In Silence. **Gay Romance Novel** Owen Randy is dea... More

I cant hear you... But I wish I could (boyxboy)
Chapter Two (2)
Chapter Three (3)
Chapter Four (4)
Chapter Five (5)
Chapter Six (6)
Chapter Seven (7)
Chapter Eight (8) Part 1....
Chapter Eight (8) Part 2 ......
Chapter Nine (9)
Chapter Ten (10)
Chapter Eleven (11)
Chapter Twelve (12)
Chapter Thirteen (13)
Chapter Fourteen (14)
Chapter Fifteen (15)
Chapter Sixteen (16)
Chapter Seventeen (17)
Chapter Eighteen (18)
Chapter Nineteen (19)
Chapter Twenty (20)
Chapter Twenty-One (21)
Chapter Twenty-Two (22)
Chapter Twenty-Three (23)
Chapter Twenty-Four (24) Part 1 .....
Chapter Twenty-Four (24) Part 2 ......
Chapter Twenty-Five (25)
Chapter Twenty-Six (26)
Chapter Twenty-Seven (27)
Chapter Twenty-Eight (28)
Chapter Twenty-Nine (29)
Chapter Thirty (30)
Chapter Thirty-One (31)
Chapter Thirty-Two (32)
Chapter Thirty-Three (33)
Chapter Thirty-Four (34)
Chapter Thirty-Five (35)
Chapter Thirty-Six (36)
Chapter Thirty-Seven (37)
Chapter Thirty-Eight (38)
Chapter Thirty-Nine (39)
Chapter Forty (40)
Chapter Forty-One (41)
Chapter Forty-Two (42)
Chapter Forty-Four (44)
Chapter Forty-Five (45)
Chapter Forty-Six (46)
Chapter Forty-Seven (47)
Chapter Forty-Eight (48)
Chapter Forty-Nine (49)
Chapter Fifty (50)
Chapter Fifty-One (51)
Chapter Fifty-Two (52)
Chapter Fifty-Three (53)
Chapter Fifty-Four (54)
What you cant see (BoyxBoy)
Owen & Tyler's Story Update

Chapter Forty-Three (43)

17.4K 421 36
By AllstarBeatzMarie

Tylers p.o.v

[~*~Two days after Orthadontist and everybody visited already, Im lazy dont judge~*~]

I woke up with Owen clenching my shirt with his unbroken hand.

Shaking slightly, old tear streaks still on his cheeks.

He started crying in his sleep again, but this time it would last longer, when I would hold him he didnt stop crying or shaking. It would take forever for me to be able to calm him down.

Whatever happened to him in the locker room, changed him, whatever the hell Sean did to hurt my Owen. Like fuck,

Hes not the same, and Im scared. What if he never heals from this.

Tears filled my eyes, I wanted to make him feel better; Its all my fault, I never should of left him, he wont even sleep in his boxers anymore, he wont even let me hold him if Im not dressed.

I miss us being able to be tangled in his blankets, skin to skin.

Sean took something from him he will never get back.

And it was tearing him apart every day. He replayed that memory in his head probably every night, he had nightmares about it. And... And.. It just hurts me, I wasnt there to help him. I promised I wouldnt leave him... Yet I did, I did and now Im fucking suffering the consequence of leaving him on his own.

Leaving him to get bullied, teased, leaving him to get raped.

A hoarse, loud sob escaped from my throat, it sounded some what between a cough as well... I sat at the end of the bed, not wanting to wake Owen. Crying in my hands.

I cant take it seeing him like this, I cant stand it seeing him broken. All beat up. I cant see him with fucking bruises and surgery cuts on his skin, God I cant.

Moving to the floor, I huddled myself up in the fetal position away from the bed, shaking, crying, sobbing.

I tried to keep quite so I wouldnt wake Owen.

But as hard as I tried, I just cried harder, and harder.

"Shhh," a scratchy, rough voice, cooed in my ear. Frail arms wrapping around me, while hair tickled my back.

"Owen?" My voice comes out hoarse; I grabbed his arms not letting them go from where they are, around my stomach. He nodded, "How did you get over here?" I almost laughed.

Shuffling, until I could place my head on his lap; I did so.

Closing my eyes, "I love you, Owen" I told him, feeling his hand weave itself through my hair.

Stealing a glance at Owen, he was having trouble keeping his eyes open and head up; taking him into my arms, I carried him back to his bed, laying him in the middle, and me getting in next to him.

Pulling the blankets up over us.

Today, today, today is going to be a damn day.

Snuggling closer to him, I feel back asleep with Owen...

***

My hand resting on the wheel, I pulled up into the devil itself drive way.

My moms car wasnt in the drive-way, and neither my 'dads'. Taking the keys from my ignition, I parked outside, exiting my vehicle, and walking up to the door.

Home sweet home; psh, kidding. This is anything but a home.

Unlocking the door, I pushed it open quietly; not wanting anybody to hear... If they are home.The door closed louder then I expect, making me jump a little and something coming from the kitchen to drop and shatter on the floor.

"Whos there?" a semi-frightened feminine voice called, "Alec, is that you?" My mother called for the rude ass man she married,

I waited a while before answering, "No. Its me"

Light footsteps carried themselves from behind a wall and my mom stood there; looking tired as hell. "Oh my God!" she shrieked, running at me. Throwing her light figure at me, "Tyler, oh my god" she cried into my chest. "Im so sorry, please come back home honey!" she begged, pulling my shirt, tears soaking through my shirt.

"I cant mom," I murmured, but hugged her back.

"Then why did you come back?" she asked confused.

"I need clothes, Im moving in with them" I told her, tears filling her eyes some more. "But, we can go out and eat if you want, I just... Dont want to be here with dad" I said honestly, waiting to see her reaction.. Which was a nod.

"OK hun, wheres your phone by the way. Ive been scared so bad" she half fanned herself.

Shrugging I started to walk toward the stairs, "I threw it at a wall" I muttered,

"Tyler! She said in a scolding voice, "Here, Ill see you up in your room OK?" I nodded,

Walking up the stairs like it was just yesterday. Opening my bedroom door, grabbing a duffel bag and going to the closet, grabbing all my pants and throwing them all in, then walking toward my dresser.. Doing the same with all the contents in there.

Shirts, socks, underwear, pants, scarves, bracelets, some shoes. All went in one bag. Then hygiene products in another. I took all my saved up money, bankcards, loose coins, random bills scattered all over my room, and put them into my pocket.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs, "Oh, Tyler" my mom wailed throwing her arms around me. "Promise me we'll always be in contact" she cried into my chest... Again.

"We will, we can go for lunch this weekend, maybe Owen can come to," I offered waiting for a snappy reply...

Which I never got, instead the exact opposite, "You would let me?" her head snapped up. I nodded, "Oh my, I would love to Tyler! Let me see the beautiful boy who stole my babies heart" she said, pinching my cheeks and making baby faces.

"Well obviously I would," I said in a 'duh' tone. Why wouldnt I? She was the only one that excepts me right? So why would I hide the person I love from the one that excepts me? It would be rude and unfair.

"Well good," she patted my shirt, wiping her eyes, "Oh here," she jumped, and pulled out folded twenties, "Theres only one hundred, but Ill put money on your debit OK? Go buy a phone and add my number please, I need to know that you are Ok, every night, call me!"

"Thanks mom, I owe you like lots," I hugged her before letting go.

"I dont mean to kick you out, but I dont think you wanna run into your dad, and hes going to be here soon. So if you want, I dont know how to not sound so rude!" she flailed her hands in the air.

"Its OK mom, thanks for the warning," pecking her on the cheek, I was about to walk away when I heard the front door open and close, "shit" I cussed under my breath.

"What the hell, did you finally dump that stupid queer?" his voice came out rude as hell.

I turned around and glared, "Shut up you homophobic, bastard!" I yelled, then walking past him, bumping my shoulder into his,

"You better watch yourself son, only god knows were the lucky boy who almost killed the devil your with. I hope he comes back and finishes his job" he sneered looking back at me,

"Alec! How dare you," my mom with large strides walked up to my father and slapped him across the face, right as I left, yelling curses at him that I could hear from outside the closed door,

Throwing all my shit into the back of the jeep. Then getting into the front seat, driving to the nearest store, I ran in and got a phone.

Walking into the house with all my bags, and dropped them all lightly; groaning. My poor back.

I then, walked into the kitchen, and was about to open the fridge

Taking Owen to the family doctor, if you want you can meet us, we'll be there for a while, were checking to see if he can get his ankle cast off, and putting a brace on it. Their also checking his fingers. He was moving his pinky and ring finger.

~Abigail

My heart pace sped up, hes getting better!

My Owen is healing.

Owens p.o.v

Everybody was pissing me off, not my mom, or Tyler.

But I felt like everybody else was babying me, thinking Im weak.

Im. Not. Weak!

Nothing happened! And I just wish that they would respect that I dont want to be thought of as weak, I dont want no pity. And everybody is giving me pitiful looks.

Like I get you want me to get better, but please just stop.

It makes me feel bad, I know its my fault, I never should of went back inside the school knowing he was after me again.

All the reminders, all the things that make me thing about that day, are all around. Im scared of taking showers, and Im scared of tiled places. Like public washrooms kind of. They remind me of the stalls in the locker rooms.

And its like, so depressing. Im reliving what happened everyday, and if Im not Im dreaming about it every night.

Im worrying people, and Im worrying myself,

Is it normal to always feel down, think so poorly about yourself? Because I think thats now I feel right now, my hair. Like what the hell was I thinking? Dying it black. Yup, lets do that.

And my body, Im so small and skinny. Why cant I grow. Why cant I just get new skin to replace this, its dirty, and its ugly. I feel like Im going to be always be tinted with guilt for my whole life. Why couldnt I stop it? Why couldn't I scream. I have a voice, I just dont use it. Whats wrong with me?

Did I like it that much? Did I like the attention? Did I like it when they touched me? Raped me? Teased me?

Am I a slut like she said?

I let my face go blank as I stared across the room from the family doctor, I was getting my ankle cast off, and a brace on it, and two of my fingers healed; Im getting more x-rays done, well my mom wants them to see how far I have to wait till all my other casts can come off.

But I didnt care.

My eyes locked on the scissors across the room. Keeping my face blank. I was thinking of all those things I could do with those scissors. Would it hurt me if I picked them up?

But nothing could hurt me, I was like immune to pain, my braces were supposed to hurt. I could barely feel anything. They would ache, but not bad. Because like I said before... I was immune.

Immune to pain; I could be the new superman.

But even he had weaknesses.

Kryptonite was his weakness, but what was mine?

Was it my terrible life? Was it me wanting to run back to my razor every day? But not avail to finding it?

Was it being afraid to be alone out in public, scared he will come back and hurt me... And maybe finish what he started,

I flinched when the doctor touched my leg.

I was so tempted to slap him.

Like does he not get it, I dont want him to touch me, and I think my mom saw me too. Because she signed to me, that we could go home after, and Tyler would be there, she told me that he had to get his clothes from his house.

I hope he was doing OK, monstrous parents.

My sweater pocket vibrated against my stomach, reaching in, I grabbed my phone I had a phone call from an unknown number.

Should I answer it? What if its Sean or somebody else like that, what if its Jared. What if they trace my call, what if they find out where I am. What if they come here and kill me.

My mom seemed to notice and she answered my phone, "Hello?" she asked cautiously, her face soon clearing and she let out a relieved sigh, "Text him OK?" she talked back into the phone, then hung up. "Tyler," she smiled,

Then Im guessing saving the number into my phone.

My phone vibrated in my moms hands, and she passed it to me, the message open.

Tyler: I have something to ask youuuuuuuuuuuu !

I smiled at the message.

Owen: Hmmm?

I replied, then went back to it thinking how stupid it was.

Tyler: I talked to my mom today when I went to go get my stuff,

He replied.

Tyler: She wants to meet you,

______________________________________________________________________________

Enjoyyyy ~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.1K 47
One road trip. That was all that it took to tear Zaavan Fleetwood and Vance Dallas's lives apart. It wasn't fair - walls are always built for a reaso...
44.1K 1K 29
"Look at me Axel . I'm sorry I never should've- His lips were on mine and I grabbed his waist like it was the most natural thing in the world. His...
113K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
498K 19.9K 32
Elliot never had friends, he's always been bullied and his parents are both drunkards with a bad temper. All his life he's just dealt with the proble...