Love You Jerk

By Noodlepanda

Haylie Jefferson, the schools nerd; queen of anger issues and pranks has to move again thanks to her dads job... More

Love You Jerk
Chapter 1- a mouse house
Chapter 2- Katie the fakie
Chapter 3- mean Dean
Chapter 4- smarty at the party
Chapter 6- gentle angels
Chapter 7- rude mood
Chapter 8- light fight
Chapter 9- bruise snooze
Chapter 10- threesome or jokesome
Chapter 11-blindness likeness
Chapter 12- rough stuff
Chapter 13- clash bash
Chapter 14- sneaking some teaching
Chapter 15- great date
Chapter 16- skateboard lord
Chapter 17- double trouble
Chapter 18- Revenge avenge
Chapter 19-due an argue
Chapter 20- rugby hobby
Chapter 21- the end
Final Chapter

Chapter 5- rank prank

9.5K 297 68
By Noodlepanda

"It was a great party dude." I heard people say to Sawyer once they left.

"Thanks man." Sawyer had said to all of them.

I was staying the night at Sawyer's because I offered to help him clean up. Dean was also staying over.

Katie grabbed Sawyer's shirt and kissed him. She was literally holding on for dear life.

I felt so uncomfortable standing there.

I turned around to pretend to not see if.

"Bye soy sauce." she said before kissing him again. "I had a good time."

"Bye."

"Why do you stay with her?" I asked once she left.

He shrugged. "She's good in bed."

"Okay okay, too much information." I fake gagged.

"So you and Dean huh?"

"What about me and him?" I didn't really know what was going on between us. One minute we hate each other and the next we are fricking sucking the saliva from each other.

"Are you guys together?"

"I honestly don't know. I think it was just the alcohol that made us do the things we did."

"But you guys are probably the only people in the whole party that were even partly sober."

"I'm just really confused."

"He may seem like a complete dickhead but there is a reason for it. He wasn't always like he is."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm not sure it should be my story to tell." he said biting his lip

"Please tell me, it would clear things up." I begged.

"The day you had come to the school, it was obvious he seemed intrigued by you. Sit down, its story time.

"Dean had a girlfriend called Rose, they were the school's sweetheart. Now that I think about it, you look so much like her. I think maybe that is why he was so hostile to you, it was because you reminded him of Rose. Everyone thought that they were going to get married eventually.

"But one day when they were going out for a date, Dean was driving and the car brake had stopped working. He had no way to control it so he told Rose to jump out because they were going to crash.

"She started having a panic attack and fainted. He attempted to wake her up but she didn't. He tried picking her up so he could get her our the car but there wasn't enough time and they crashed into a tree. Rose had died in the crash and Dean broke his leg.

"He thought that karma or some shit must've been out to get him because he thought it wasn't fair that Rose had died when it was his fault that they had crashed."

"That's terrible." I whispered. I let one tear slip down my face but I quickly wiped it away.

"I know sweetheart, I know." he let me rest on his shoulder.

Suddenly we heard something break and Sawyer immediately ran towards the sound.

"Sorry about that man. I couldn't help but listen to how you interpreted my story." Dean sounded apologetic and venomous at the same time

Sawyer opened his mouth to say something but closed it again. He hung his head down and I felt so bad. After all, it was my fault because he had explained to me.

"I'm sorry, it's not his fault, if I hadn't asked then he wouldn't have told me." I said apologetically.

I visually saw Dean's eyes soften at me but quickly hardened when he turned back to Sawyer.

"I'm sorry man." Sawyer said with a tremble in his voice. Dean must really be intimidating if even Sawyer gets scared.

Dean sighed, looked back at me and said, "just- don't tell anyone else without confirming it with me. Okay?"

"Okay." Sawyer looked so surprised. He looked at me and realised something. What? I don't know.

Both guys were now staring at me and I was feeling so awkward.

"What?" I asked.

"I just realised how beautiful you are." Dean said to me and his eyes screamed 'come here.'

"Uh guys, I'm still here." Sawyer said interrupting our eye conversation.

"Yeah I know. Okay, should we start cleaning up?" I said breaking the eye contact.

"Sure."

Four hours later, everything was completely clean and spotless. It looked so different than when it was covered with beer bottles and pieces of clothing

"Woah Haylie. It looks even better than before the party. I should start paying you." Sawyer nodded in approval.

"How about me?" Dean said pretending to be hurt.

"Don't worry, you stood there and looked pretty." I said squeezing his cheeks. "By the way, where's your brother?" I asked.

"He's out with his friends, he doesn't like being in involved with my parties. The last time he was, he got arrested." Sawyer shrugged as if it was normal.

"Um care to explain?"

"The party just got out of control and a fight happened that happened to involve his brother." Dean answered.

"Okay." that was the last of that.

"So I think it's time for bed." Sawyer announced.

At that both Dean and I yawned.

"We need to sort out the sleeping arrangements though."

"I'll sleep on the couch a usual." Dean said.

"What about me?" I asked, "I could always sleep on the floor." I offered.

"You can always sleep on my bed, not with me of course but I can sleep on the floor of the bedroom."

"I think I'd feel more comfortable if I just slept on the floor of the living room." I admitted.

"I'll just get you some blankets and pillows." Sawyer said before running up the stairs.

"I know it's because you wanted to be with me." Dean smirked at me.

"In your dreams baby boy." I winked back.

"Here you go Haylie, make yourself comfortable. If you need anything else, I'll be in my room. My brother is probably going to come in half way through the night so don't freak out." Sawyer said before hugging me and saying goodnight

"So." Dean said trying to liven things up because both him and I knew there were some things we needed to talk about.

"What did the kiss mean to you?" I blurted out.

I heard him sigh and he turned to face me.

"I- I'm not sure how to explain."

"I have time." I smiled reassuringly to him.

"As Sawyer had told you, I had a girlfriend and when you moved here, you reminded me of her so much. The way you dress, look and how much you cared for those that meant a lot to you. I hated seeing you so much because I felt like if I looked too long, you would disappear and all of this was just be a hallucination. So I tried to ignore you.

"I'm sorry if I came across mean and rude but I just didn't want to go through the pain on losing someone that meant so much to me again."

"But-"

"Let me finish." He interrupted. "But the more I heard you speak and snap at me, I realised that you had something about you that was so different from Rose and you weren't just a copy of her coming back to haunt me. You mean so much more. I've only know you for what? Five days? And I already feel like you've been here forever.

"So when I got the chance to be able to kiss you, I took the chance. I wanted to feel the lips of a girl who wasn't just a one night stand. A girl who was genuine and smart."

I didn't know what to say. His sudden confession just confused me.

Was everything he just said he truth or was he just trying to make me fall in love with him and become his play toy??

I've heard things from other people and he even admitted it, that he wasn't the one to settle down. Especially not after his long term girlfriend Rose.

"You don't have to say anything. I'll give you all the time in the world. But just know that I'm here all the time, as cheesy as that may sound, I'll be the safety mat you fall on when you fall for the wrong person."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I suddenly sat up.

"If you haven't realised, all the guys love you. You're like the perfect girlfriend, you won't take hours to get ready, you're effortlessly beautiful, you don't pick on what you eat and you care for those who deserve it."

"I- I don't know what to say." I admitted.

"Then don't say anything. I just needed to get my feelings off my chest and I needed you to know that even though we haven't had the best of starts and that we don't know each other very well, I'm here and don't you forget that."

"Thank you." I whispered quietly and turned around. Soon enough, I was asleep.

~~~~~~

I heard people giggling beside me and I opened my eyes to see Saywer and Joe laughing their heads off.

"What?" I snapped. I love sleep. They shouldn't have made any noise because for the rest of the day, I will be grumpy.

"Nothing." Both of them said and carried on laughing.

"Y'all are terrible liars."

"You're so american." Sawyer said rolling his eyes.

My head was slightly pounding but not as worse as I've seen my brother complain about. Why was he complaining? It isn't so bad.

"You better check the mirror." Dean said shooting me a smirk.

"You should too." I held back a laugh, he had rude words written all over his face "I have a feeling I'm going to be hating both of you if I do." I said getting up.

I was wearing Dean's t-shirt surprisingly.

He was now shirtless which wasn't helping me get angry at the two boys.

I walked to the bathroom nervously with Dean closely behind me.

"You guys are so dead." I seethed.

"What the fuck!" Dean shouted

My face was drawn on with permanent marker, all different colors which I will admit, is pretty good art... BUT NOT ON MY FACE!

I heard them laugh and run up the stairs.

Their masterpiece was by making look like some sort of pirate. I had a drawn on eyepatch, a lovely red beard and even a black tooth.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

I washed my face repeatedly making sure I got most of the sharpie off then I started plotting my revenge, they so messed with the wrong girl.

I grew up with an older brother and a misbehaving dad, do they really think I'll be so helpless that I can't get them back?

Bring it on boys.

Starting with just doing nothing.

"What are we going to do?" Dean asked me.

I whispered my plan to him and he was so into it.

I sat on the couch and turned the tv on.

The boys peeked at me from behind the banister as if trying to see whether I would kill them or something.

"I'm not going to hurt you. It was smart, I get it, I was just there and you wanted to do something blah blah blah. I have an older brother." I reminded them.

"Seriously? You're just going to let it go?" Joe asked unsurely.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be able to do anything against two over grown boys." I shrugged.

"What are you watching then?" Dean asked plopping himself on the couch next to me after he had finished rubbing his face.

"Big Bang Theory." I answered.

"I love Sheldon." Both him and I said at the same time.

"Who's Sheldon?" The brothers said.

"Oh no you didn't." Dean said. "he's the smartest person on the planet. He---"

"Just watch and you'll see why." I interrupted Dean.

By the end if the fifth episode Dean and I had gotten the brothers to fall in love with the show. I mean, what's not to love?

"I'm going to the kitchen to get some food." I told them.

"I'll come." Dean said getting up.

"When are we going to start?" He asked eagerly.

"When we have 'left'. They won't notice us since we have gotten them hooked on the Big Bang Theory." I made air quotations around the word left because instead of actually leaving, we would be starting our little prank.

"Smart. I like it. They are so going to freak out." He smirked.

"Hey guys, I better get going home. My dad is probably worried, my phone is dead anyways." I told them.

"I might as well go too. There's no point in me staying." Dean shrugged.

"Oh okay, it was nice having you guys around. We should do it more often." Joe said.

"You barely saw us." I chuckled.

"But still, it was fun pranking you." Sawyer laughed.

If only he knew.

"Bye." I hugged them.

They said bye and quickly went back to watching tv.

"I'll get the paint and you'll get the stickers." I told Dean.

"No problem."

"We have approximately 30 minutes to finish our prank."

-----

Hi guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) it may seem a little too speeded but it will go at a good pace afterwards.

S.o.t.c: The One That Got Away by Katy Perry

Thank you for reading! Comment, vote and fan or just enjoy it! thank you :D

Remember... faction before blood.

-noodlepanda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 5.5K 11
High school, some people love it, some people hate it. Levi is someone who hates it. She has pretty excellent grades, a good amount a friends but sh...
1.3K 97 26
What would happen if the broken girl crossed paths with the school's star athlete? Lillian Andrews has grown up in a happy world. Two parents who lo...
6.3K 55 35
June's senior year in high school starts probably the worst way possible - her first boyfriend and supposedly love of her life cheats on her and dump...
4M 196K 38
***EDITED AND REVISED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE*** "You wrote my name wrong" "You said it's Rider" "It's Ryder with a Y"...