Taming The Beast (RWBY x Male...

By darkprince171

No description for you! :p More

Chapter 1: Origin
Vote!
Chapter 3: Companion
Chapter 4: First Day
Chapter 5: Unstable
Chapter 6: Visit
(A/N)

Chapter 2: Goodbye

12.6K 209 213
By darkprince171

[Time Skip, 1 Year, Ruby's POV]

I yawned as my team and I walked through a wooded path in the forest.

Me: "Its so early..."

Weiss: "Well maybe if you didn't stay up so late last night you'd be a bit more awake."

Me: "I couldn't help it okay? This is our first personal mission Ozpin gave us. I was excited."

Blake: "I just wish we could focus more on investigating the White Fang."

Yang: "Blake, we can relax a little more now, White Fang activity is down because we caught Torchwick, so let's just focus on this mission for now."

Blake nodded. As we walked I recalled what Ozpin wanted us to do.

[Flashback]

We stood in front of Ozpin's desk as he went over a mission briefing.

Ozpin: "There's been reports of a strange 'humanoid' Grimm that resides in the forest east of town. Supposedly anyone that goes in it's territory is at great risk of an attack. Now, I'd like you girls to find, and capture said Grimm."

Weiss: "If I may Professor, why do you wish for us to capture it?"

Ozpin: "This is supposedly a new type of Grimm, and a special corporation that specializes in Grimm studies is asking that we bring the creature to them."

Weiss: "I suppose it would be a great help if we learn new things from them."

Yang: "But why don't they go capture it, why us?"

Ozpin: "They've tried to capture it before but they couldn't get anywhere close, so they requested our assistance."

Me: "You can count on us Professor!"

[End Flashback]

Yang: "So what do you think it'll look like Rubes?"

Me: "I bet it'll be ten foot tall, and have-"

There was a sudden rustling of leaves, then a figure jumped down from the trees, landing on all fours. It wore a tattered black cloak and had a Grimm mask on. Although the mask wasn't like a White Fang mask, it looked exactly like a Beowulf's. It also had black wolf ears and a matching tail that swished behind it. It had long (Hair Color) hair that was tangled and messy.

???: "Lea-ve n-now."

His voice was rough and sounded strained.

Weiss: "Who are you? And what are you doing here?"

???: "Leav-e n-n-now."

He repeated. I took a step forward.

Ruby: "Have you seen a Grimm that looks like a human, we're looking for it so we can capt-"

The male suddenly rushed us.

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I charged the four females on all fours, going for the closest one that smelled of something sweet. The red hooded girl blocked as I began a flurry of attacks with my claws. I started pushing her back with my attacks making her stumble, as she fell back I raised my claws to slash her but I caught the glimpse of yellow in the corner of my eye. I ducked under a punch the girl in yellow, who smelled of some kind of strawberry, threw. I spun on my heel and sweeped the girl's legs from under her. Suddenly the strong scent of something odd(perfume) overwhelmed my nose, I side stepped as the girl in white tried to stab me with her sword. My hand shot forward and grabbed the girl in white by the throat. I then grabbed her sword and threw it to the ground, hoisting her up in the air.

Me: "Le-ave no-w!"

The girl struggled and tried to get my hand off her neck as the other three stood off with me.

Red: "Weiss!"

The girl in red took a step forward causing me to tighten my grip. Suddenly I smelled a cat and some kind of herb(tea leaves). I released the girl in white and turned to see the girl in black's sword dangerously close to my face. I leaned back enough to dodge and backed up a bit.

Me: 'I don't like doing this. But I have to, I need to protect my pack.'

I focused and used my abilities. The black Beowulf ears dispersed into black dust along with my tail. The black dust then swirled around my body and went to my back, it then began forming a DeathStalker's tail in place of the Beowulf's. The red outlines on my mask disappeared for a moment then changed to one similar to a DeathStalker's. I charged at the girl in black, using my claws and tail in unison, swiping with my claws and stabbing with my tail. I finally hit her back enough to have breathing room.

Me: 'I've never had to fight four huntresses before... maybe I should just return to the den and tell the pack to move.'

I returned to my Beowulf form and started to back away slightly, watching the girls closely. I then suddenly took off in a full blown sprint.

Red: "Chase him!"

I quickly jumped to a tree and hopped forward repeatedly gaining speed. I looked behind me and didn't see them, nor smell them. Using my agility I quickly got to the cave entrance. I ran in on all fours and found my father.

Me: "Four huntresses are in the forest I can't fight them back much longer, the pack needs to move!"

I spoke frantically. My father nodded.

Father: "We go as a pack, no one, not even you, are left behind."

I didn't want to argue, the alpha has absolute authority. I nodded and everyone headed towards the cave entrance. My father and I led as we got to the exit, only to see the four huntresses blocking our way. I lowered myself to the ground and growled at them.

Red: "Kill the Beowulves first! It'll be easier to catch him that way."

Her words echoed in my head, reminding me of my lost sister, flashes of her and the huntsman from a year ago went through my mind. Something snapped, I felt my body begin to change. I watched as my body started to change to make me look more and more like a Beowulf. Bone-like armor spread to different parts of my body, looking identical to my father's. I let out an inhuman roar as I charged forward and attacked the girl in red. Catching her by surprise I tackled her to the ground and went to bite at her neck but stopped inches before tearing into her.

Me: "Le-ave no-w. O-r d-ie."

She seemed to gain a red tint to her face(blushing) for some reason.

[Ruby's POV]

The male tackled me to the ground and was currently on top of me. He still retained human properties, such as his normal skin but his teeth grew as well as his claws. He hovered his mouth over my neck and opened his mouth but he stopped.

???: "Le-ave no-w. O-r d-ie."

As he spoke his hot breath hit my neck sending a shiver down my spine. I felt my face heat up as I realized how embarrassing the situation was.

[(Y/N)'s POV]

Suddenly I heard the crunch of leaves. I looked up slightly to see more humans coming towards the cave. Most were in some kind of white armor, while one was in regular clothes he had silver hair and carried a stick.

???: "I see you girls need a bit of assistance."

Red: "Professor Ozpin!"

Me: 'There's too many... if I kill this one they'll just open fire.... what do I do...'

Ozpin: "Hello there. Can you understand me?"

I nodded slowly.

Ozpin: "Good. I see we're at a bit of a bind here so I'll have to give you two options, and I'll be honest, one way or another you'll be coming with us."

I snarled at the man.

Me: "Like hell I'll leave my family behind!"

He looked confused a moment then smiled.

Ozpin: "I apologize but I can't understand that. Can you speak English? If so could you?"

Me: "N-No sp-speak g-goo-d."

Ozpin: "I see. Then I'll make this simple. You have two options, one come willingly, we'll give you shelter, food, anything you need to survive. You'll also be taught a more... human way of life. Option two, come with us by force, we'll take you to a place called a lab where they will, no doubt, kill you. Will you come willingly?"

I saw no way out, they blocked the entrance, I wouldn't be able to protect everyone and kill the humans. I looked back at my pack and felt my heart drop. I looked back to the man.

Me: "N-N-N-o ha-rm t-o fami-ly?"

Ozpin: "Family? You mean the Grimm?"

I nodded.

Ozpin: "Only if you come willingly."

I slowly got off the girl in red, allowing her to get up where she went back to her group.

Me: "Sa-y g-g-ood-by-e?"

The man slowly nodded. I turned to my mother and father then crawled to them.

Me: "I have to go, it's the only way they'll let all of you live. I'm sorry..."

My father put his forehead to mine.

Father: "You'd make a fine pack leader, my son. I love you."

My mother then came closer and nudged against me.

Mother: "Be safe son... I've watched you grow into a fine Alpha. I love you son..."

Her voice was whimpering. I nudged her with my nose.

Me: "Thank you both for raising me. I love you both. Goodbye."

Mother and Father: "Goodbye son."

We stayed for a moment, then I turned and crawled towards the man.

Me: "R-Re-Rea-dy."

The man nodded, and we left. I looked back one last time and felt tears fall from my mask.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.7K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
141K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1M 55.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 46.4K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...