sleeping partners.

By nectaerine

BOOK ii in which jungkook meets taehyung a year later and wants the sleeping arrangements back. ©SHARMILA... More

TOMATO
ROOM 55
SOAP
EMOTIONS
SWEATPANTS
BODY GLITTER
BEAUTY SLEEP
READY
SURREAL
100%
BADUM TSS
PRETTY
"SUCKED WHAT?"
ALCOHOL
EYELASHES
HANDS
MOCHI
THOUGHTS
PIZZA
RANTS
"SAVE ME PLS"
FRENCH GIRLS
ICY
TAN
MIDNIGHT
1AM GROUP CHATS
HYUNGS
PICKLES
COMEDY
TULIPS
CHOCO MILK
DOG CAFE
TUTORING
HANDS ON HIPS
MESSAGE NOT SENT !
RAMEN
CHA EUNMIN
NOODLES
SKIES
"YOU'RE WARM"
THURSDAYS
HIDE & SEEK
UGLY
CARROT
can't fuckiNG BREATHE
BABY BOY
WEDDING
FOREVER
YELLOW
VELVET
CAKE TIME
LADY IN WAITING
"IM 100% SERIOUS."
BLUE / EPILOGUE

A YEAR LATER

206K 7.9K 4.2K
By nectaerine

ONE YEAR LATER.
taehyung focus
it's a cold november morning, taehyung's swaddled in sweaters and thick socks, which keeps him warm throughout mr su's tiresome lecture on the history of coffee beans.

he sighs, white breath escaping his lips and forming in the air - the room was that cold. mr su firmly believes that being in a cold room will help concentrate and sharpen the minds of his students. hence the reason why all the windows in the room were wide open.

taehyung curls his arms around himself and rubs his upper arms, desperately trying to trap some body heat before it disappeared.

he sighs and hunches further down his chair, closing and resting his eyes for a while. last night was spent furiously typing up his history essay; hoseok and taehyung hadn't caught a wink of sleep at all. now, the history essay was handed in and taehyung could relax.

whispers arise though, making taehyung lift his sleepy eyelids to peer at what the hubbub was about. he frowns when he sees the girls in his class turn their heads to look out of the open windows.

he turns his head, craning to see what the fuss was about but could only see the backs of two dark haired boys, one comically short and the other tall, and mrs han, the headmistress, as they walk away.

"they're so hot." the girls gasp to each other, clutching their hands dreamily.

taehyung, grumpy from the lack of sleep, rolls his eyes and leans forward to rest his head against his desk. he sighs and tries to force himself to sleep, he didn't care about hot guys right now - he cared about his sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.4K 2.6K 33
"Jungkookiee~~~ wake up~~ come on, look I am here." Taehyung said and shaked him a little bit. Jungkook didn't move even a bit. Taehyung giggled then...
6.6M 369K 118
BOOK 1 & 2 INCLUDED ― in which taehyung is willing to give jungkook anything he asks for • TOP!JK BOTTOM!TAE »very short chapters [completed]
141K 6.4K 31
||Sequel to It Started Out With a Kiss|| "His eyes drifted to the sky one more time, before he whispered an "I miss you," hoping the stars would carr...
46.7K 2.5K 67
a not so modern royal taekook story Book two included Slow update vkook love journey Very 1st book published Date published - Feb. 27, 2022 Ends...