ThugLife

By daexstories

A love story that was once silent, they had their ups and downs, but she was his support system. He didn't ch... More

disclaimer
1.
2.
3
4.
5
6.
7.
8.
9.
11.
12
13
14
15
16.
17

10.

2.2K 116 34
By daexstories

Disclaimer ‼️: this is a fictional chapter inspired by true events. I am aware that things did not happen this way.

Tupac Shakur

"You ready?"I yelled as I walked through the threshold of Janet's house. She had left the door unlocked for me so that she could finish getting dressed.

"Not yet. I'm almost done."She replied and I sat down on her couch, waiting for her to come down.

Every time I've came to pick Janet up since I've known her she's always had me waiting.

Finally she came down the stairs and walked over to hug me.

"Damn I just saw you yesterday and now you got new hair. You don't waste no time huh?"I chuckled.

"Oh shut up. It's for my video, I'm going to shoot it next week."She playfully pushed my head and laughed.

"Word? Ima come watch."I replied, getting up off her couch.

"No you will not. I don't know why you think you're going to get all of these special privileges." She laughed and grabbed a jacket out of a closet by her door that I didn't know existed.

"Come on. You just standing there."She laughed and rolled her eyes.

"Oh my bad."I laughed and started to walk out behind her.

We walked out to my car and I opened the door for her.

"Who's party is this?"She asked as I climbed into the driver's seat.

"My homeboy Treach. He's a rapper."I replied.

"Oh, Naughty by Nature? I didn't know you two were friends."She responded looking at herself in the mirror.

"I told my friend Tina to come. Do you think he'd have a problem with that?"She added, playing in her hair like always.

"If she fine I'm sure he won't have a problem and What you know about naughty by nature? I thought you would like Bach and Yo Yo Ma. That type of shit."He laughed.

"I do, but I like rap too. I'm very diverse when it comes to music, I listen to everything. I'm surprised you didn't see that when you were in my music room."She explained.

"I wasn't even paying attention. I got stuck when I saw Prince."I laughed, making her laugh too.

The rest of our ride was silent, but not awkwardly silent, we just weren't saying anything.

I stopped my car and parallel parked my on the street in front of the house since his driveway was full.

I walked around and opened the door for her, so the two of us could walk into the party.

Everybody was drinking, partying and having a good time. We continued walking into the party, looking for Treach and Yaki because I knew the two of them would be together.

"What's up nigga?"Treach yelled over the music as Janet and I walked up.

"Sup niggas."I chuckled, dabbing up the both of them.

"How you doing Ms.Jackson?"Treach smiled and pulled Janet's hand out to kiss it.

"Please call me Janet. I am not your teacher."She laughed and pulled her hand away.

"Alright Janet. Miss Jackson if you nasty."Yaki joked and Janet gave him a tight lipped expression then faked a laugh.

"I'm Yafeu Akiyele Fula, but you can call me Yaki."He smiled and shook Janet's hand.

"Wow. I love your name. What does it mean?"Janet asked as if she was intrigued.

Just as Yaki was about to answer her question, he was cut off by a girl calling Janet's name.

"Jan, I've been waiting on you."She dragged, pulling her arm.

"Oh I'm sorry T. I just got here. This is my friend Tina guys."She introduced with a smile.

The two of them walked off leaving the three of us alone.

"So wassup nigga do I need to goto the bank of what?"Treach laughed, pulling his wallet out to see how much cash was in it.

"Yeah nigga. I know you spent the night at her house last night."Yaki added.

"Nah man. We ain't even on that, all we did is sleep."I laughed and rubbed my head.

"So you telling me that you ain't even try to hit? Not once while you were there?"Treach asked with a look on his face that read 'Nigga stop lying'

"Nah. I've been getting to know her, I like her. We don't have to do all that if she don't want to."I lied.

Of course I wanted to have sex with Janet, but not for that reason. Not for any bragging rights or money from Treach. I want it to happen to get to know her and her body on a personal level. I might not even tell them when it does happen.

"You know she not gone let you hit that's why you letting us know now. I see it nigga. I see it."Yaki laughed.

"Both of you niggas have girlfriends. I'm confused as to why y'all are worried about if I'm getting pussy or not?"I said loudly, messing with the pockets on my jacket.

"Exactly, we gone get pussy. We trying to make sure you good nigga."Treach laughed and Yaki joined in.

"Whatever niggas. Where the blunts at."I waved them off and looked around.

Yaki pulled three out of his pockets and lit them up, then some waitresses that treach hired brought us some drinks.

"So what is up with and Janet though. Y'all together?"Yaki asked, coughing from the smoke entering his lungs.

"I'm trying to. She think we'll ruin our friendship and all that shit. You know how that go."I shrugged and blew smoke from my nose.

"You gotta show her that ain't what you trying to do. It's really because she think you a hoe and she think you gone hurt her."Yaki replaced.

"How you figure?"I asked, perplexed that he had read her and I couldn't even see that.

"Easy. Think about it. The first time you asked her out, what she say?"He asked to make a point.

"When you stop getting around."I laughed, reminiscing on the comment she had made.

"Exactly, even though she was joking she meant that. She wants you to know that's what she think. Just a thought."He shrugged.

Yaki is a deep nigga. We're both deep thinkers, but sometimes we need each other around to take out thoughts further. He helps me understand things and I do the same, kind of like we're connected in the brain.

The waitress came over bringing us drinks consistently. Beer, Alize, crown, Hennessy, you name it.

After a while Janet came parading over to us, looking tipsy as hell. I hadn't seen her since we got here.

She came and sat next to me but she was silent.

"You good?"I asked looking at her.

She nodded her head and crossed her legs.

The waitress came back and gave us all another drink including Janet. She took the Hennessy and sipped it slowly then put it down.

"You don't like it?"Treach laughed.

"Too strong for me."Janet laughed and scrunched her nose up.

"Tupac, I think we should go before we get too drunk. I'm already almost there and you are too, I see it in your eyes."She added, taking a really close look at me.

I could feel my eyes getting low and Janet started to speak real slow. She was right, it was about time for us to go.

"Yeah, we can go. I'll see you niggas later."I dabbed them up and got up to walk out.

Both of us climbed into my car and I sped down sunset.

It was late, so I was speeding down the street making circles and driving like I was a NASCAR racer.

"Slow down Pac."Janet laughed as I continued to speed down the street.

I was surprised that she wasn't afraid.

Janet Jackson

"You wanna go home?"Pac asked as he made a sharp turn and continued to speed down the street.

"If you feel like you're too drunk to drive to my house and drive yourself home, we can goto your house. Or you can come to my house."I replied lowly.

The liquor was really starting to get to me, it was making me sleepy and kind of horny.

"Your house closer, so we can goto your house."He answered.

I was surprised that I wasn't afraid to get in the car with him, being that he's tipsy and I'm slightly drunk myself.

"That's fine."I breathed, getting comfortable in his front seat.

He continued his journey to my house until the police pulled up behind us. The sirens were on and that demanded that he pulled over immediately.

"Stay calm. Don't panic."Tupac whispered to me and rubbed my hand.

I hurriedly put my seatbelt and sat up to make myself look as normal as I could.

The chunky white officer came up to the driver's side window and tapped on it.

"You were going pretty fast back there sir."He spoke as Tupac rolled his window down.

"I didn't realize how fast I was going. I apologize officer."Tupac replied sincerely.

"License please?"The officer asked rudely.

Tupac pulled his wallet out from his back pocket and handed him his license.

"Two Pack?"He laughed and continued looking at it.

"It's Tupac."He corrected him.

A second officer got out of the car and walked over to my window. I rolled it down and he started to laughed.

"Wow. I wish I had a camera right now, I'd make lots of money to tell the world you two are fucking."He laughed and looked over at the other cop.

"You know him?"The other officer asked.

"Yeah he's one of those "gangster rappers"."He laughed and did air quotes.

The two them walked away from the car and went back to their police car.

I looked at him to see his facial expression and it was blank. He didn't look scared, he didn't look mad, it was just blank.

The officer walked back towards the window and told Tupac to get out of the car.

"Get out the car for what? Just give me my ticket and let me go about my business."Tupac defied the officers.

"Get your ass out of the car!"He demanded and snatched his door open.

He pulled him out of the car and threw him on the ground.

I was so scared, I had no idea what to do.

I could feel the car moving as someone was pushing up against it, so I hopped out of the car to the officers kicking, punching and hitting Tupac with their clubs.

"Stop it! You can't just beat him up for speeding."I screamed.

"Get back in the car."One of them screamed at me and continued to bruise his body.

He put the cuffs on him then they picked him up and put him in the backseat. The sight of his face made my skin crawl.

I thought he was dead.

"He didn't do anything wrong. You will get in trouble for this."I cried walking closer to their car.

He pushed me out of the way and slid into the driver's seat and drove off with Tupac in the backseat.

I ran back to Tupac car and hopped in the driver's seat, looking for his cell phone.

I grabbed it and dialed Joey's number, in hopes that he'd answer.

"Joey. This is Janet. Call Amir and tell him to go to the precinct. I'm going to explain everything when I get there, just tell him I need him right now. It's an emergency." I explained.

I was driving his car as if somebody was behind me trying to kill me, I had to help him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 1.2K 48
โ . . . JUST REMEMBER DADDY LOVES YOU, I DID EVERYTHING I COULD. โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” sanai has one rule don't fuck with rappers bu...
122K 5.2K 43
Damita Jackson always lived a calm sheltered life until she becomes a freshman at Westside University. She later meets Amaru Shakur, A young basketb...
32.8K 1.1K 17
"What me and Pac have been through together is kind of strange. I've learned alot about him and I hope he's learned a lot about me, Tupac, he's just...
90.4K 4.1K 71
secrets, lies, and FAMILY TIES..