The Two Of Us (Larry Stylinso...

By larryhowlter

Harry Styles is a child genius. He has everything any person would want. The money, looks, and the smarts, bu... More

The two of us*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4*
Chapter 5*
Chapter 6*
Chapter 7*
Chapter 8*
Chapter 9*
Chapter 10*
Chapter 11*
Chapter 12*
Author note
Chapter 13*
Chapter 14*
Chapter 15*
Chapter 16*
chapter 18*
chapter 19*
chapter 20*
Chapter 21*
chapter 22*
chapter 23*
chapter 24*
chapter 25*
Epilouge*
Sequel
First chapter up

chapter 17*

18K 551 880
By larryhowlter

Harry POV

I run my fingers through his hair. Its runs through my fingertips while he is kissing my neck. I moan when I feel his lips get to the spot. My back arches and he bites down and gives me a love bite.

He starts kissing down my chest to my happy trail. I screw my eyes shut. My body is on fire, wherever he kisses it quenches the flames a little but also ignites it. I grip the sheets tightly in my fist as he grabs my length. I moan loudly and he chuckles. He starts to pump my length and then I feel wetness on it and warmth of his mouth. I throw my head back moaning.

“Oh my god” I say

He hums and I feel the vibrations go through my body and I arch off the bed.

I pant while he hold my hips down and bobs his head on me. I open my eyes and look down.

I moan at the sight and see Louis look up at me with a smile.

I groan at the sight and fall back into the pillows.

“Ah. Ah. Louis I’m going to-“I say but was cut off as I ejaculate into his mouth and he swallows all of it.

He comes back up my body and kisses me. He grips my hips and starts to grinding himself on me and then I’m getting hard again. I whimper and at the sensitivity.

He moans and moves around and grabs a tube and starts squirting it on his fingers. He opens my legs and hovers over my hole.

“Got to open you up Haz” he mumbles to me

He pushes one finger in and I feel it go inside me.

“Relax love”

I finally relax and he thrust his fingers in and out and then he adds another. I feel him rub something inside me and I’m moaning his name.

“Louis. Louis.” I pant/moan out.

He pulls his fingers out and positions himself before coming down and kissing me. He grabs his length and pushes in and-

--

I sit up gasping for air. I look around and see I’m in my room and its 5Am. I clutch my chest with my hand as I gasp for air. I feel wetness in my boxers and I’m scared to look down. I grab my blanket and push it aside while I look down.

I see a wet patch on my boxers and I groan. I close my eyes and I feel his lips over me.

I shudder as the images go through my mind again. I clutch my head while I run my fingers through my curls.

I stand up and waddle to the shower. I get in and start feverishly scrubbing my body trying to rid the thoughts. I scrub my body raw washing away those thoughts. It felt so real the dream.

The touches.

The kisses.

His…. Mouth.

My face turns red. How could I think these thoughts? I feel so ashamed.

I don’t think I would be able to talk to him without seeing my dreams collide with reality.

I’ve never had these thoughts before. I never wanted to become… physical with anyone. I barley want to be touched as it is. Just thinking of someone touching me in places gives me chills.

I stay in the shower until my skin is angry red and I’m cleaned from head to toe.

I step out of the shower and look into the mirror. I look average looking except for some tattoos I have. I usually cover them with a sweater or jacket. That’s all I have been wearing for last month I have been here. I believe its time for a change.

I’m so scared that someone will find out that I’m not focusing on the teen part of me that hasn’t come out. I’ve been acting like an adult my whole life. Not even in my adolescence I acted like a kid. I never imaged I was slaying a dragon. I never had an imaginary friend or a friend for that matter as a kid. Well I had Ed but that’s different he is like a brother more than a friend.

I step out and look at the clock to see it’s already 7Am. I have been in the shower for two hours. I step into my room and start looking for clothes to wear for the day. I just decide to wear a black rolling stones shirt with skin tight black jeans and white converse. I grab my bandana I haven’t worn in a while since I arrived here and tied it around my head.

I look in my mirror and I believe I look nice today. Today is a new day. Today I will let go and be care free. I grip my jacket in my arms but I take one look in the mirror and drop it on the floor. No. today will be different. It must be different.

I will be myself and not my genius self my normal teen side that I never put out before today.

My curls are perfect and the hair that is usually in my face are pushed back by the headband. My tattoos are out and people will see them but I don’t care. I grab my bag and head out my door and down the stairs.

“Harry. Do you want breakfast?” my aunt asks

“Yes thank you” I sit at the table while she brings me my eggs. She sets them down and I could feel her stare on me. I look up after taking a bite.

“You look nice harry”

I smile at her. “Thanks. I think I needed a change to what I would usually wear at home.”

She nods with a smile accepting it.

I finish eating and head out the door and saying goodbye to my aunt.

On the way to school I blast music from the radio and sing along.

--

I walk into class 2 minutes and 36 seconds late because I couldn’t find any parking.

Once I walk through the door everyone stares at me.

“Good morning Mr. Styles. So glad you could join us but taking it that this is your first tardy I’ll let it slide. Go to your seat” I smile and nodded.

I take my seat and I could feel everyone’s gaze on me. I glance around at everyone and send them a look. They turned around and stared at the font while the teacher was talking about the lesson.

I could feel his gaze on me, but I don’t want to turn and look at him. No I won’t. I can’t.

I feel him stare at me through the whole class period and finally I turn and meet his gaze. Those blue eyes are the same like the ones in my dream.

I look away and stare straight ahead.

The bell finally rings.

I grab my bag and start to walk out. In the halls it is worse because more people start to stare at me. A part of me wants to shy away but the other part wants to bask.

I feel someone grab my bicep and I try to move away. I look and see it is Louis and he is smiling at me. Oh god.

“Hey harry” he says.

God I never noticed how my name rolls off his tongue.

“Hi” I say while stepping out of his grip. “Well I have to get to class. See you later”

I walk quickly to class and while walking a lot of people stop and say hi to me.

--

It’s finally lunch time and me and Liam are walking to our usual spot.

“God I can’t get over it” Josh says

“What?” I look up from taking a bite from my pizza.

“You!”

“What about me”

He gives me a look and I give him a look back.

“You everything. I can’t believe you have tattoos mate. Like I never expected it.” Josh says

I nod while finishing my pizza.

-

For the rest of the week it was like that. I have been asked out a couple of times but I politely say no.

Also for the rest of the week I had the same dreams every night over and over. It’s so bad now that every time I close my eyes I see him and me doing intimate things.

Louis has been avoiding me since Tuesday and I was fine with it because I need to get my thoughts together.

My thoughts have been so jumbled together that I can’t seem to think for long periods of time. One minute will be focused on a test or work and the next I will be fantasizing about intimate things. It has happened in public and I didn’t know what to do that I had to Google it.

I feel so horrible. I have never done it before. Well I have but it was with someone I knew for a long time. Both times. But other than those times I didn’t like it. It didn’t feel right, it felt wrong with them.

He sits in his last period of the day thinking and trying to regain control.

Louis. Louis was on my mind constantly. Its bugs me that I can’t seem to figure him out like he is a brick wall waiting to be taken down and explore what’s inside.

Every time I see him he stares at me but doesn’t say anything to me. He just sits there with his bright eyes watching my every move. And when I catch his gaze we can’t seem to look away.

His eyes glaze over like he is in a dream and just stares at me. I always feel a shiver when I’m near him or anything.

I have questioned these things and I have asked myself a question that I didn’t think I would ask myself.

Am I in Love?

But I can’t be I don’t know what love is. Love is an emotion that I have only experienced with loving my family and very close friends.

I have always seen two sides of love.

One side of course is the outburst of passion that drives a person to say/do things that they will regret later. Thinking that we cannot live without that person and triggering and anxiety that if they ever lose that said person their world will fall apart. But as humans we crave that emotion that we cannot physically hold on to.

And the other side of love. The side of love where it can bring sight to a blind person. A feeling that is stronger than fear itself. The very breath to life that also defies the natural laws that I have come to know. Love speaks in triumph of the human over their selfishness. A feeling that you cannot control and cannot hold on physically but feel.

I have never felt this feeling towards another human being. I never wanted anybody ever. I always thought I was different. I never searched for love like everybody. I just thought if it happens then it happens. But I am also terrified of it. It fogs your better judgment about things.

The bell rings and I grab my stuff and head out the door and into the halls. I keep walking until I head towards the side doors to the student parking lot. I walk out and down the steps. I’m half way to my car when I hear my name being called.

I turn around and see him running towards me. Him as in Louis Tomlinson. His face is red and has some sweat on his face from practice I believe.

He catches up to me and is panting a bit.

“I wanted to catch you before you leave” he gasps out

He stands up straight and looks at me. He looks gorgeous today. Well everyday he looks gorgeous.

“Well what did you want to ask?”

He took a deep breath and said those eight words to me.

“Would you go on a date with me?”

+++++++++++++++++

So here is another chapter hoped you liked it.

And also that was my first smut scene I have ever done. I think I did petty good. weird.

Tell me what you think.

Thanks for reading.

Vote

Fan

Comment :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 11.2K 21
Harry styles (19) works in a bakery, has a normal life and is studying in college. Louis Tomlinson (21) famous footballer, very well known. The two...
172K 7K 64
"Can you for once be honest with yourself, Louis?" Harry pulls his hair. He is so frustrated with the guy he has been living with for the past few we...
205K 7.7K 20
➩𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡�...
422K 10.5K 16
Senior year at the same small high school in the same small town of Holmes Chapel. After spending the summer avoiding his once-best-friend-now-enemy...