The Stripper

By QveenCammy

Madeline's a stripper with a boring girlfriend , Jasmine's a trap boss with a gold-digging girlfriend. When t... More

Characters
I
II : Rated R
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV

IV

5.2K 178 32
By QveenCammy

Madeline

After a few more choices of clothes for my babygirl , we were now walking towards Victoria's Secret.

Kyra: Hey , there's that waitress who was talking shit that time.

I looked at where she was looking at and surely enough that was that bitch.

Me: Tryna roll up to see if she still got some shit to say?

Kyra: Looks like she do cause she's coming our way.

We met the waitress halfway.

Me: What , you got some shit to say now?

Waitress: Yeah , I see ya friends weave is still nappy.

Kyra: Nappy? Bitch I see your track. So once your shit gets in check , then you can try to come for me. Until then , go find your edges and fix that track sweetheart.

The waitress then looked at me.

Waitress: What yeen got nothing more to say?

I shrugged.

Me: You aint saying nothing bout me right now so ian gone say nothing bout you right now.

The girl looked me up and down.

Waitress: You fat.

Me: Babygirl , my so called fatness , is slaying your entire existence.

Kyra whispered in my ear.

Kyra: Yo , look to your right , 4:00.

I did as told and saw a girl who looked just like Jasmine , except with shorter hair. She was sorta finer then Jasmine.

Kyra: Can't tell me she aint fine.

Me: She is.

The girl came up to us and licked her lips while looking at me.

Kyra: Hey , you with her?

Girl: Yea , why.

Kyra: Tell her to go find her edges and fix that track cause it's showing.

Kyra laughed while walking away.

Me: Remember , my fatness slaying your entire existence babygirl.

I walked off but heard my name being called. I turned around and saw the look alike Jasmine coming up to me.

Girl: Aye , wassup.

Me: How you know my name?

Girl: Awe , don't tell me you forgot about last night already.

Me: Jasmine?

She nodded her head.

Me: Coulda sworn you had longer hair.

Jasmine: I cut it and donated it to kids with cancer.

Me: Awe that's sweet , well I think you look better with it short.

She came closer so she was towering over me.

Jasmine: Yeah?

Me: Yeah.

The waitress's loud ass mouth was heard.

Waitress: Uh Jas! The fuck you think you doing!?

Jasmine: Go to the food court , Kemani.

Oh , that's a cute name.

Kemani: J-

Jasmine turned , facing Kemani.

Jasmine: I said go!

Kemani swallowed.

Kemani: Okay. Fine.

She walked off flipping her hair.

Jasmine: Anyways. When we left , I forgot to tell you to text me , so , give me your phone.

Me: You got a whole girlfriend.

Jasmine: You do too and you still lemme hit. And I see that I fucked that pussy up cause you limping now.

I blushed and looked away.

Me: Shutup.

Jasmine: Nah , I'm good. So you gone let me get ya digits or nah.

Me: Hm , sure.

I gave her my number and she gave me hers.

Me: I gotta go find my friend , so I'll see you around.

Jasmine: Aight.

I turned to walk off but felt a squeeze to my ass. I turned around and faced her.

Jasmine: Ass looking nice.

Me: As always.

I winked and walked off.

Jasmine

I watched Maddie walk off before going to where I sent Kemani's gold digging ass to; the damn food court.

I got there and saw her nibbling on some fries. I sat infront of her making her look up then back at her phone.

Me: I don't see why you have an attitude for.

Kemani: Cause you was all up over that girl.

Me: And you be all up over my money. Your point.

Kemani shook her head while looking down.

Kemani: Nothing , it's whatever. Let's just go.

Me: Nah , we gone sit right here and talk about this shit because it seems like you have a attitude. Yeah so what if I was all over her? Like I said you be all over my money when you got money of your own.

Kemani: But I love you , that hoe don't.

Me: Ke , she's a stripper. Your my babygirl. She don't mean anything to me.

Kemani: She's a stripper?

Me: Yeah. I met her at the club yesterday.

Kemani: Is that why you came home smelling like another girl.

Me: Yeah.

Kemani: Did you two , yanno.

Kemani may have been a gold digger , but she's very sensitive and kinda innocent.

Me: Honestly , yeah. That's why I had the bruises and everything else.

She didn't say anything , she just looked down. I saw a tear slide down her cheek and for some reason , I felt guilty.

Me: Mani-

Kemani: Was it with the strap.

Me: What?

Kemani: Was it with your strap.

Me: Why do you-

Kemani: Just answer the question , Jasmine.

I looked at her for a few seconds before nodding.

Me: Yes.

Kemani: And was it Blu?

"Blu" is a strap that I used only for Kemani. Kemani was the only one to ever have it in her , until now.

Me: Yeah but baby-

Kemani: Let's just go home.

I looked at her confused.

Me: Home?

Kemani: Yes home.

Me: Okay , we'll go home.

She got up and wiped her tears and walked off infront of me.

After getting home , Kemani got out the car and went inside the house before the garage door closed behind us.

Yeah , she was pissed at me. Not only did I cheat , but I fucked a stripper with "Kemani's" strap.

I went in the house and into the room , which was where I was kind of hoping she would be at.

But she wasn't.

I knew she was mad and my best bet was to not make her madder , so I'll just sit back and wait until she cools off a little bit.

I changed into some boxers and a shirt and laid on the bed. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from Madeline.

Maddie : hmm hey daddy .

I bit my lip and replied.

Me : look at you , still calling me daddy and ian even hitting it right now .

It was kind of quiet here so I cut on the TV and to BET who had Diary of a Mad Black Woman playing.

Maddie : stfu . you busy right now ?

Me : Nah , i'm chilling , you ?

Maddie : washing dishes .

Me : Shouldn't you not have you phone near water ?

Maddie : tuhhh , im juss loading the dishwasher . i still got rooms to clean by my own damn self .

Me: So why don't you just call so it'll be easier to multi-task.

Maddie : eh , can't do that. i'm finna leave , got things to do.

Me : Things ? You don't gotta life .

Maddie : but i got more of a life then you 

Me: The lies lol . But aight .

I looked at the time and saw it was bout time for me to pick my sister up from school.

Me : Lol it's time for me to pick my sister up from school .

Maddie : go do ya responsibilities lol , ttyl

I left her on seen and slipped on some basketball shorts and my slides before going down to the garage.

- - - -

Four .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 521 28
mostly fem!reader, some no gender and maybe male!reader leave suggestions in my inbox or comments on the first page, mostly smut LOL, updated daily #...
2.4K 85 5
Jasmine has a love hate relationship with her simple life. She goes to work at the same bookstore everyday, does the same online college courses ever...
1.8K 164 34
Ever since she was 16, Scarlett has been the sole provider for her family. A weight that sits heavy on her shoulders. Now, in her 20's and taking ca...
28.4K 578 24
just read it. Stud x Fem Hey yalllll! Don't be a ghost reader, talk to me I don't bite. ❤︎