My crush on alpha Daniel

Od 1Chelsea

Ashley Perkins has had a crush on the Alpha of her pack, Daniel, since her ninth grade year. She especially k... Více

My crush on alpha Daniel
An alpha that spanks
Beta Johnathan
Promise
Date prt.1
Date prt.2
Hotels
Little talks
Back home
toothbrush
Pain without pleasure
Sleepover
His freaking Mom!
Jealous?
Biiiittcchhh
$ex
No interruptions
KO
Love
Disrespect
Honey
After a storm
I made the Alpha cry
True
A future
Important
Away
Graduation
New Hampshire
Murderer
Just a dream
Home again
Epilogue
Ages
Sequel

Funnel cake

197K 4.7K 510
Od 1Chelsea

MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCHES HERE'S MY GIFT TO YOU!!!!!!

p.s. Sorry I super hyper so yeah.

.unedited

"Oh Alpha that one says we can both get on." I say as I start pulling him towards the express line.

"Ashely." He said. I stopped on the stairs and looked up at him.

"Yes Alpha?" I asked. He growled lowly and picked me up before walking up the stairs.

"What did I say about calling me Alpha?" He asked rhetorically.

"Oh sorry." I said. He put me down carefully as we reached the top of the stairs. I leaned up and kissed his chin making him laugh.

"Did you j-just kiss my chin?" He asked while laughing my face turned red and I slapped his bare chest.

"Shush." I said not wanting to disrespect my Alpha. He leaned down and kissed my ear.

"Since we're kissing weird placed." He said with a small chuckle. I growled only loud enough for him to hear and turned to the lifeguard showing him my wristband.

"Ok you two are ridding together?" He asked me I nodded and he continued. "So one in the front of the tube the other in the back." He said as he looked me up and down with a smile.

"Thanks." Alpha Daniel growled as he sat me inside of the front. We've been going through this all day male and female it's happened to both of us.

"Eww your toes are long." I said as he placed them next to me. He wiggled them around as we began to slid down.

I screamed and held onto his ankle as the slide went into a full circle. He held onto my waist and laughed in my ear as I screamed. The slide twisted one more time and we flipped over the raft slid down faster than we did. He held onto my waist as we slid down without the raft this is way more fun than sliding down with that thing.

When we went off the end of the slide he let go of me and I went underwater. When I came up I pumped my fist in the air twice for no logical reason.

"Are you ok?" The lifeguard asked me. I nodded as Daniel grabbed my waist. "Erm w-what happened?" He asked as he led us out of the water.

"Our raft flipped over no big deal. Can we have it back?" I asked. He nodded and went to grab it.

"I swear I'm gonna go crazy." Daniel mumbled in my ear. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Let me guess." I said as the lifeguard smiled at me. Daniel groaned and kissed my head making me giggle even more.

"Here you go." The lifeguard said as he handed me the raft. I mumbled a quick thanks before Daniel pulled me away.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Yeah but the park is about to close food will be cheaper outside." I said. He smiled and rubbed my back.

"Sure whatever you want but before we leave I've got to buy a funnel cake." He said as I pulled him to another water slide.

"Ok but we don't have a lot of time so come on." I said as I pulled him into the express line.

"Wristbands." The lifeguard said.

I showed her my wristband and pulled Daniel's hand to show that he had one too. She looked at Daniel and her heart beat picked up. I sighed and growled loudly so she'd stop. She gasped and looked around before glaring at me.

"You're with him?" She asked. I ran my hand down his chest stopping at the hem of his swim trunks.

"Yeah." I said proudly. She rolled her eyes and turned to him.

"Cross your arms and legs keep your head back." She said to him. He rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Did you hear what she said, beautiful?" He asked me. I blushed and nodded as I took my place on the slide.

"Race you." I said before pushing myself down the black tube. I couldn't see anything but I screamed as I felt myself go in a downward circle.

When I splashed finished at the bottom alpha Daniel wasn't there yet but as soon as I stepped out of the slide he grabbed me. I screamed grabbing the attention of almost everyone around that stood in line.

"You'd better calm down." He whispered in my ear. My breath caught in my throat and I held onto him.

"The park will be closing in fifteen minuets." A woman's voice rang through the park.

"C'mon beautiful lets go get funnel cake." Daniel said excitedly. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the funnel shack where there was no line. Thank the moon goddess.

"Um two funnel cakes with powdered sugar, chocolate sauce, and strawberries." He said to the cashier. I gave Alpha Daniel a weird/disgusted look.

"That sounds gross." I muttered as I watched the guy prepare them.

"It taste great I promise." He said. I shook my head and leaned up on the counter.

"Can I get a drink?" I asked him.

"Huh ah what?" He asked as he looked up from my ass.

"Were you looking at my butt?" I asked quietly. He shook his head and glanced down one more time.

"Uh n-no I wasn't. Yeah yeah get a drink." He said. I laughed and turned around to order a soda.

.

.

.

.

After we got our funnel cakes we grabbed our stuff from the canopy and headed out to the car.

"Here I'll put the stuff up." I mumbled as I took my bag off his shoulder because he's holding the funnel cakes.

I opened the door and put my bag in the backseat. When I turned around Daniel's eyes were pitch black. I looked down to see his swim trunks had a huge bulge I bit my bottom lip trying no to moan.

"I-I'll put a towel on your seat." I mumbled as I pulled his towel off of his shoulder.

He didn't move an inch just stared at me with a hungry expression. I placed the towel in the seat and leaned over to sit mine in the passenger seat.

"Oh!" I gasped as I felt his hands on my waist and his hard cock on my butt. I looked back as he rubbed my clit through my bikini bottom. "W-we're in public." I moaned he groaned and let go.

I climbed into the passenger seat and waited for him to get in. I grabbed the plates from him and sat them in my lap. I looked over at his red face and listened to his labored breathing.

"Alpha." I said quietly. He closed his eyes as his bulge grew bigger.

"Don't say that." He said as he started the car.

His voice was super rough and only made me moan quietly. He groaned as he pulled put of the parking lot. I sat the plate on the dashboard making sure they were secure before leaning over and untying his shorts. When I untied his shorts his cock sprung out longer than I've seen it before.

Oh how good it would feel inside me. I thought to myself. He groaned as it grew bigger and harder in my hands making me gasp.

"Stop thinking so dirty." He said gruffly. His voice was so deep and raspy.

I stroked his cock with both hands as he drove down the street looking for the highway entrance. I played with the tip as pre-cum started to come out.

"Don't make me pull the car over." He said as his hands tightened on the steering wheel. I leaned down and shoved most of his length down my throat chocking all the way. "Fuck!" He yelled as I came up.

He held the back of my head with one hand and pushed making me gag on his cock not that I minded.

"Come on I know you can make it all the way." He chanted as he pushed my head down. I pulled away and gasped for air but as soon as my mouth was away I replaced it with my hands. "You're a good girl." He muttered as we stopped at the entrance to the freeway. I looked at a cop as he made his way to our car so I quickly covered Daniel's cock by putting his shorts back in place.

"Sorry sir but all the roads back into Greyson are closed until tomorrow but if you're doing to another city then take that route over there." The cop said. I groaned and sat back--that's the city we live in.

"Okay well thank you." Daniel said before making a U-turn and parked the car. He tapped on the steering wheel as he thought.

"Why don't we just get a hotel." I suggested. He smiled at me and started the car again.

"Sorry I can't think straight with this thing." He said as he pointed to his swim trunks.

"Nothing I can't take care of." I said before pulling his cock out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(°¬°)

SHARE SHARE SHARE

FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW

COMMENT COMMENT

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

93.1K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
59.1K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
110K 237 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report
15.6K 560 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..