Apologies (Dean Winchester...

By WeirdyMcWeirderson

~"Don't! You didn't even leave a note..." He chewed on the insides of his cheeks, the glare you were directin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 2

2K 57 0
By WeirdyMcWeirderson

Your finger traced the outline of his jaw; your eyes staring directly into his forest green ones, "We are talking..." His gaze shifted to your lips and he subconsciously licked his own.

"Why did you take your top off?" He was trying so hard not to look at your boobs, cause he knew you were going to toy with him and he was already on the verge of bursting without seeing you naked.

You ducked your head down, your lips brushing the shell of his ear and making him sigh as he closed his eyes, "Cause your words got me real hot, Dean..." He moaned at that, and he could feel just how hot you'd gotten with your chest pressed to his.

"And you wanna know what else your words did to me?" You smiled when he shook his head, pressing his lips to your ear and murmuring a faint, "Please, don't say it, (Y/n)"

"They got me so wet, Dean! My panties are soaked, baby" He threw his head back on the pillow with a whine, "Fuck, you said it" You chuckled in his ear, pulling the lobe between your teeth.

"Wanna see how wet my pussy got for you?" He was probably supposed to say 'no', since he was tied up and unable to do anything, but instead he was nodding his head before you'd even finished your sentence.

Dean bit down on his lip when you stood up, balancing yourself on the bed and removing your shorts along with your panties, making him let out a small moan, before straddling his waist again.

You smiled sweetly at him, and he flashed you a tight smile back, "See that, Dean? See how wet I am?" Your fingers separated your glistening folds for him to see, and he growled, tugging at his restraints.

"Oh, I see, (Y/n)...damn, babe, let me eat you out, please!" You pouted your lips in thought, "Are you trying to get out of that, Winchester?" He fervently shook his head, "No, no, I promise you, (Y/n), just-"

He trailed off when he saw you trailing your forefinger up your centre, coating it in your juices. You leant down, (e/c) eyes trained on his, and brought your finger to his lips.

He didn't waste any time, immediately sucking it into his hot mouth; his tongue swirling around it as he let out an obscene moan at the taste of you, "You weren't kidding about missing that..."

You pulled your finger past his lips, "I told you! C'mon, sweetheart, I'm begging you...just sit on my face, you won't have to untie my hands that way" Your cheeks turning a light shade of pink at his words.

"Uh, that's-" He cut you off before you could finish your sentence, his hips slightly rising off the mattress, "Just do it, (Y/n), c'mon!" You stared into his pleading green eyes for another second, before you moved.

You carefully placed one knee on either side of his head, in the circles formed by his arms, and looked down at him, "Hell yeah, baby, c'mon, give it to me!" You lowered yourself onto his mouth, and he instantly went to work.

His wet tongue separated your folds and began to lick at you greedily, making you moan in delight as Dean groaned; the sound deep and gruff in his chest and adding more slick to your core.

He pulled at your outer lips, sucking them into his mouth and closing his eyes, enjoying the taste of you along with the moans and whimpers that fell from your lips on top of him.

Your hips bucked against him when he pushed his tongue inside of you, lapping at your juices like a desperate man, and his eyes opened again to lock on your (e/c) ones.

You tipped your head back, moaning obscenely at the pleasure and an animalistic growl ecoed around the room as Dean seemed to bury his face even deeper in your mound.

"Fuck, baby! That's so-ahhh, don't stop!" Dean hummed his reply, sending the vibrations throughout your body, hightening the sensations he was already making you feel.

You felt him circling your entrance again, before he thrust his tongue back inside you; your hand, that was threaded through his locks, tugged on them as you groaned his name, feeling yourself building towards your high.

Your other hand slipped from where it was pressed to the wall to steady yourself and found his bound ones. Your eyes locked again and Dean took your hand in his, squeezing gently as his lips wrapped around your clit.

The action sent a myriad of electric shocks to your every nerve ending, making you arch your back and he knew, just like you did, that you were close.

You detached yourself from his mouth and he whined at the loss of contact, "What...you were going to come, baby!" He was a little out of breath as he watched you sitting back straddling his chest this time.

Your teeth sank into your lip and you began to slowly rock yourself back and forth on top of him, feeling the coil in your lower abdomen about to snap.

"I can't believe you're doing this to me..." His voice was laced with frustration, before he groaned at the sight of you coming all over his chest; your hips rocking faster while you moaned his name.

You locked your eyes back on his and found him glaring up at you, "That was unnecessary, you know?" You drew in a deep breath; a small smile forming on your swollen lips.

"You know what else was unnecessary? You leaving me behind, baby!" Your finger poked his chest and he whined, closing his eyes again as he forced himself not to tug on the bindings.

"I know, and I apologized! I deserved that fucking reward after a week, (Y/n), and you know it!" You slid down his body, until your face was the same level with his come-covered chest.

"Really?" You licked up your juices and he pressed his head back on the pillow, his back arching at the feeling of your tongue on him, "Yes, really! I-oh!"

You pressed your lips to his and he moaned, immediately deepening the kiss and snaking his tongue into your mouth to taste your come.

Your hands found his hair again, and he sucked on your tongue, moaning in the process and making you tug on his dirty-blonde locks as you lost yourself in the mind-blowing kiss.

You both pulled back when you were out of breath, Dean dragging your lower lip between his teeth as you slowly opened your eyes to look at each other, "Wow!" You chuckled at his whisper, prompting him to grin up at you.

"Tell me, Dean...is there something else you missed and you forgot to tell me?" He stared up at you, he knew what you were talking about, but he also knew he wouldn't be able to take whatever you had in mind.

You kinked your eyebrow at him, and he bit on his lip, slowly shaking his head 'no', "You sure about that? You know I always know what you want, baby" He didn't answer, cause he had no idea what to say.

You were right. You always knew what he wanted, how he wanted it and when he wanted it; Dean never understood how you did it, but in that moment as he watched your naked body straddling him, he was sure that wasn't something in his favor.

"Nope, nothing comes to mind, sweetheart..." He flashed you a quick smile, knowing that he was screwed whatever he said or did, "Uhm...well, there's something I've missed, Dean...wanna know what it is?"

"Please say my hands on your body, (Y/n)!" You smirked down at him, trailing your fingers down his chest, "Yeah, I really missed those..." A hopeful grin spread on his lips, which only added to your amusement.

"...but that's not what I was going to say. What I really missed, is your big cock in my mouth...haven't you? Haven't you missed my lips wrapped around you, Dean?"

"I'm pretty sure this is considered torture somewhere" You stopped your journey towards his waistband, thinking that maybe you were being a little too hard on him, "Wanna stop?"

His eyes snapped up to yours, "What? I-no, not really..." You smiled down at yourself shaking your head a little bit, of course he didn't want to stop, he loved sex with you, whatever you did to him.

You shifted lower on his body, straddling his thighs and winking at him, before you bent down to pepper kisses along his neck and chest, hearing him taking in a shuddering breath when your lips first touched him.

He looked down at you as you suckled on his skin, moving towards his pectoral and latching your lips around his nipple, making him moan and close his eyes when you sucked it into your mouth.

You reserved his other nipple the same treatment, before sliding further down, licking your way down his abs to reach the waistband of his jeans and tug on the fabric with your teeth.

Your eyes locked back on his while your hands went to unbutton his pants, and release some of the pressure onto his hard on, which made him sigh in relief while you tugged down his jeans and boxers.

"You're so hard, Dean...is that all for me?" He pulled his lower lip between his teeth, nodding his head and watching with lust-blown eyes as you took hold of his thick girth.

You ducked your head down, your lips placing small but lingering kisses on his length, "Shit! I'm screwed, I'm so screwed" Dean shut his eyes tightly, groaning when you switched to open-mouthed kisses.

"God, baby, that feels so f-fucking g-good!" You looked up at him through your lashes, "So you did miss this..." You grinned wickedly at him, watching him nod his head.

"Of course I missed that, it's your lips on my cock we're talking about, (Y/n)!" You used your hand to jerk him, making sure not to apply too much pressure, "Then why did you tell me you didn't?"

"Cause I'm already about to blow my load, and I knew I wouldn't be able to go through what you've planned to do to me" A small smile tugged at your lips, but you didn't add anything.

You licked a long stripe up his member, following his prominent vein before closing your lips around his head, "Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm not g-gonna last long if you k-keep that up, baby"

Dean tried not to buck up towards you, but as you began to suck on him harder, twisting and pulling your hand around his base, he couldn't take it anymore and his hips began to meet you half way.

You felt him swelling in your hand and more precome leaked from his head, signaling you that he was close and you pulled back, hearing him groan when you stopped your ministrations.

You moved back up his body, trailing your hands along his torso until they were resting on his shoulders, "You good?" You stared into his green eyes, seeing them crinkle at the sides as he smiled.

"Depends...am I forgiven, yet?" You shook your head at the dorky look he was giving you, capturing his lips in a long, sweet and passionate kiss, "I don't know, what do you think?"

"I think that's been punishment enough, babe, I mean, what else do you want me to do?" You leant down, gently brushing your lips on the shell of his ear.

"I want you to fuck me, Dean!" A wide grin stretched on his plump lips, and he tugged at the scarf, "Hell yeah, untie me, sweetheart" You smirked down at him, pecking his lips.

"Nuh-uh, Dean, told you there's no forgiveness if you get out of this ropes before you've achieved it completely" He groaned, letting his head fall back on the pillow.

"I don't know..." You scrunched your eyebrows together, frowning down at him, "What?" He shook his head at himself, tugging on his restraints again.

"I don't know if this is the best or the worst thing that's ever happened to me" You threw your head back in laughter and he chuckled up at you; green eyes drinking in the sight of you.

He took the opportunity to kiss your neck, nipping at your tender skin to then pull it between his teeth gently, humming when you moaned his name.

You ducked your head down and kissed him, sucking and biting at his bottom lip, before you sat up and lined him with your entrance; slowly sinking down on him because you both knew how close he was.

The both of you groaned when he was fully inside of you, and you stopped for a few seconds, giving each of you the time to adjust to the feeling, "Damn it, (Y/n), I need you to move"

You nodded your head and rolled your hips on his, your eyes falling shut while you bit on your lip and Dean held tightly onto the scarf, watching you intently as you began to bounce on his lap.

Setting an easy pace, you raised your hips, rolling them on your way back down and making the both of you groan in pleasure. Dean's eyes were trained on you boobs, staring at them as they bounced with each one of your moves.

"Grab your boobs, (Y/n)" You looked down at him when he spoke, "W-what?" You were both panting, a light sheen of sweat forming on your bodies, "Grab them for me, baby, tug on those nipples like I'd do if I could"

You complied to his request, squeezing your breasts and moaning his name as he began to raise his hips, bucking into you, "That's it, princess! Bring one hand to your clit, rub yourself, baby"

Groaning at his words, you did what he told you, drawing circles on your swollen bundle of nerves, feeling the coil in your stomach about ready to snap, "You're so gorgeous, (Y/n), so fucking hot!"

You worked your hips faster, the both of you moaning as you neared your peaks, "Come for me, (Y/n)! C'mon, sweetheart, do it now!" You came right as he finished his sentence, feeling him spilling his seed into you a second later.

Collapsing on his sweaty chest, you kept rolling your hips until you were both coming down from your highs and were too sensitive to continue.

He pressed his lips to your forehead while you got your breathing under control, and you smiled before moving to untie his hands, "God-damn it, finally!"

You looked up at him, grabbing his wrists in your hands and gently massaging them, "Are you hurt?" He kinked an eyebrow at you, "Your shoulders, do they hurt, or your wrists...something?"

Dean smirked down at you, bringing your hand to his lips and kissing it, "Nope, I just really need to touch you, baby!" He wrapped his arms around your body, squashing you against his chest.

"I can't breathe like that, Dean" You giggled and he loosened his hold on you, before he let his hands wander all over your body, "Man, I'm never doing that again...ever!"

"What? Letting me tie you up?" You chuckled and raised your head to look him in the eye, "Huh? No, I meant leaving without telling you...you can tie me up whenever you want, princess"

He raised his eyebrows at you suggestively, before bringing his lips down on yours; hands settling on your bare ass and kneading it thouroghly as you sighed in the kiss.

You lay using his body as a bed for a little and then tried to get up, "Dean, I just need to get something to clean us up" He shook his head, bringing his arm around your waist to keep you still.

"Give me a few more minutes and I'll let you go, I just missed this...like, a lot!" You chuckled, pressing a kiss to his chest and snuggled closer to him, enjoying his warm body all around you.

Dean did end up letting you get up for a few minutes and you cleaned yourself up and then him, before you went to grab a shirt, "Nope! That-don't put that on, just come lie back here with me"

You shook your head at him, but did as he asked, climbing on the bed next to him and allowing him to pull you into a spooning position with his face buried in your neck, "(Y/n)?"

You hummed, playing with his hand that was on your stomach, "Don't you ever, and I mean ever, touch Sammy like that again!" You smirked to yourself, turning to face him.

"Why not? He needs some love too, baby" You looked innocently up at him, "Yeah well, he's a big boy, he can go out and find himself a girlfriend. You're mine!"

"Oh, am I, now?" A smirk spread on your lips at the predatory gaze in his green eyes, "Yes. Yes, you are and I'll show you!" He pushed you on your back, moving to hover over you.

"Wonder how loud I'll have to make you scream to wake Sammy up" His hand trailed down your stomach and your legs fell open for him; the moan you released swallowed by his lips claiming your own once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 19.4K 76
"Willow Price." Caleb introduced me. My hair was parted in two tight french braids that held the hair away from my face. I was wearing cargo pants a...
100K 2.5K 41
Y/N was an incredibly skilled hunter. Vamps, Werewolves, Shifters, you name it. She has conquered them all. Her cockiness was well-deserved given her...
17.3K 566 36
This is a Dean X Reader You are saved by Sam and Dean whilst they were clearing out a werewolf den. You were bound by chains to the wall of the cave...
3.3K 126 19
Cover art by me IG: @dancing.with.the.devil.2023 Teacher!Dean Student!Cas highschool au Dean Winchester always wanted to teach high school english. E...