Pixie Dust

By msteenstra

Living life with a power that is one of the greatest. No one knows who is going to attack or at what moment a... More

Pixie Dust! Chapter 1
Dreading Seventeen Chapter 2
Figuring Out Chapter 3
Control Chapter 4
Birthday Gifts Chapter 5
My School Chapter 6
Uneasy Chapter 7
Captured Chapter 8
Plan Chapter 9
Out of Here Chapter 10
Mission Chapter 12
Blood Cafeteria Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Back to Human #17
Heart Breaking #18
Chapter 19 Comforting

Greating Chapter 11

21 0 0
By msteenstra

      "So what's your guys's names?" I asked.

      "I'm Zoey." The girl says smiling and waving.

      "You already know me from school, and sweet cheeks over there is Mack." Chris says then points to the cute boy.

      I tell them all about what the light told me, about the mission.  They told me about themselves like Zoey has a 'sister' named Kaylee but she calls her Kay. Zoey also told me about her family situation. How her mom died and her dad left ask she lives with Kays family but they aren't supernatural.

       "Well off to bed." Mack says awkwardly then dives into the forest.

      "He's pretty cute... you guys dating?" I ask not caring if I just met them.

      "Hehehehe...no...just good friends." Zoey says looking at the ground.

      "Yeah, REALLY good friends." Chris mumbles. Zoey jabs him in his stomach with her elbow.

       "So he's up for grabs?" I ask kind of jokingly. Zoey nods.

      "Great! My friend might have a little crush on him." I say not knowing who I'm talking about. I smile and made an invisible portal then jumped through it.

******************************************

       I jump through the portal and thought of Jeremy. I land in the woods. I see Jeremy pacing a few steps away from me. He hears me land and looks over to me a little scared but ready to fight. His face softened and he smiles. His eyes start to water. He silently whispers "Meggie" in disbelief. I smile back at him and walk closer to him.

       "What's wrong?" I ask smiling. He sniffs likes he's about to cry.

      "I was just afraid you wouldn't ever come back out. I just want you to be safe.... you saved my life." He says stuffing one hand in his pocket and he uses the other to talk.

      He slowly walks even closer to me. "Well I was worried about you too." I say smiling. He keeps walking until we're nearly a foot away from each other. He smiles and looks down at the ground.

     He starts to slowly walk towards me again. "It was dangerous back there you could've gotten killed!" He says and looks up. He stops and now our noses are nearly two inches away from my nose. Then I remember about the vampire I killed.

     I look down at the ground. I thought about the vampire even though I never knew him. "I know you did that because you were nervous and scared. You were also mad about what they might've done to those innocent people so you acted on the spot. Everythings going to be fine." Jeremy says. I lift my head up and look him in the eyes. I believe him.

      He takes a small step forward towards me. He slips his hand under my golden hair and hold my cheek in his hand. He places his other hand on my side. He gently slides that hand around to my lower back. Jeremy pulls me in close. He leans in and he gently closed his eyes. I close my eyes as well then our lips meet.

      I feel a slight shock when his lips touch mine but we just ignore it. We kiss a soft and gental kiss. He gives me another kiss with his hand still on my cheek and on my back keeping me close. I feel his warmth and happiness spreading throughout my body.

      I slide my hand on his arm that is wrapped around to my back. I place my hand on his hand that is on my cheek. As we kiss I feel the Golden Light inside of me. I feel happy and complete as the warmth spreads.

       I feel my hair glow. Our lips slowly seperate and he takes his hand off my cheek and wraps it around the other side of my waist. I smile up at him and he smiles back at me. I take a deep breath not ready to leave this moment. "We better get going." I whisper to him. He nods. He unwraps his hands from around my waist.

       I make a portal for me and one for him. I smile at him and wave. I jump through and land in my bedroom. I sit on my bed and squeal with excitement. I jump into bed and drift off into sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 14.5K 140
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
247K 8.3K 103
"Choi Sarang I'm in love with you. I've always been and I'll always be." Jungkook whispered to Sarang. Follow the life of Sarang, the first and only...
12.7K 509 27
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless guy and a music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like world after dying fr...
889K 53.5K 55
Published on 4/5/20 In Neo's past life, he was a wicked person who sought to kill his little brother, the rightful heir of a Ducal House. His conspir...