Heart Breaking #18

"My baby!" Kay cries holding Tyler's now dead body in her arms. She cradles him as tears poor out of her eyes. I see Zoeys eyes widen. She cries into his cold, hard chest. A smile grows on Nick's face.

               "Yeah! Boyah!" Nick jumps and nearly skips around.

               "Did you see that? I twisted his head right off his body!" That was awesome!" Nick yells.

                Kaylee drops Tyler and her face turned red. She sits back onto her feet and outstretches her finger as for as it can go at Nick.

                "YOU!" She says with her jaw clenched and her finger still pointing at Nick. She drops her hand and starts to angerly crawl towards Nick. Nick's smile drops and a confused look wipes over his face.

               "Your gonna pay for what you did!" She lunges toward him with her hands out. She grabs his throat and starts to choke Nick.

              "STOP KAYLEE!" Zoey and I yell. I run towards them and seperate her hands from his neck. Nick gasps for air then yells at her.

             "OH MY GOD! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Nick screams. He holds where she grabbed him on his neck. 'Tweet tweet' a bird flies in the broken window. The bird lands on the ground and forms into Lauren.

            "Kaylee, its ok! He was only trying to protect you!" Lauren yells

             Kaylee sits back down. She rocks back and forth, holding Tyler's dead body.

                          How sweet yet so sad.

             "Kaylee, I think you should go lay down." I say. I pull Tyler's dead body away from her. I drop him to the ground and help Kay up. She shakes as I help her to Zoey's bed.

             Then all except Kay leaves the room and heads downstairs. I notice how the room looks and it takes my mind off of the horror that just happened.

            "My gosh! This place is a mess!" I yell.

              "Pixie dust!"

             Golden sparks flew through from my pointer finger and the room goes back to normal. All of the sudden Zack walks in.

            "Hello?" He asks and looks around confused.

           "Oh! Hey Zack!" Zoey yells to him through the room once she notices that he's here.

          "Hey." He says and walks in the rest of the way over to all of us.

            "How are you doing?" I ask hoping to lighten the mood.

           "Fin-"

           "Oh yeah bout that girl I said might like you, well, she died...so....." I say thinking about a girl that the vampires killed. I smile keep my smile on my face but his expression shows how horrified he is.

          "Oh, ummm okay..." He says.

         "So...whats up?" He asks.

         "Oh... well, I killed Kaylees boyfriend Tyler!" Nick says proudly.

        "Great... I think...." Zack says awkwardly.

           "Yeah it was." Nick says very happy.

             "Well, ready to go?" Zack asks.

               "Go where?" we start to ask.

                "You know, to stop Mary from taking over the world... duhhhh!" Zake says.

              "Who will stay and gaurd Kay?" Zoey asks.

               "I will." Lauren says holding up her hand.

             "But your just a little gir-" Zack starts to say. But then she turns into a cheetah and growls at him. I smile to see her so innocent one second then she's a freakin cheetah. 

             "Okay Okay, you can guard." Zack says while backing up.

              Then we started on our journey.

---------------------------------------------------------------

           Everyday we started a new journey to stop Mary but everyday we would have no luck. We would go out different ways for what seemed a week and no luck.

         Every night I go home and shower and talk to Julia. I would go to her room for usually an hour at the least.

            Some nights I would just listen to her stories. Some nights I would just cry about everything yet some nights we would laugh so hard. Some nights I would talk for what seemed hours. Some nights I wouldn't want to go to bed yet some nights she would have to nearly carry me to my room.

                This, going out to look for Mary, seemed months yet only stretched over a week. Every night I would go home and think about everyone who lost their own life and the people who lost someone else.       

----------------------------------------------------------------

               I open my eyes and its the end of the week. I get up and get dressed. I get ready to go to Zoey's house to start our hunt for Mary.

             I make a portal and think about Lauren, Nick, Zoey, Kay, and Zack. I drop out into the woods. I look over to see Nick, Lauren, and Zack. Their heads pop up and look over at me.

              "Hey guys!" I say excited to start a new day.

               "Hey!" Nick says with a wave. Zack waves as well standing next to Nick. Lauren just looks behind me mesmerized.  I slowly turn around afraid of what I'll see.

           Behind me stands a tall ish boy. Its Jeremy! I squeal with joy and nearly jump onto him to hug him. He a big one right on my lips and I return the kiss.

          "Get a room!" Nick yells at the two of us.

           I down from being on my tip-toes and yell back at him jokingly "You get a room." He acts confused and laughs.

           "Lets go." Lauren says pointing her hand toward Zoey's house. We start to head over to Zoeys house. As we walk Jeremy drapes his arm from one shoulder and his hand rests on my other shoulder. He holds me close and he looks down at me.

            "So whats been going on since we've...been together?" He asks smiling. My face drops and I look at the ground.

            "Nothing much." I lie quietly. I start to think about my parents and Kay's parents and Tyler. He looks at me with care. Then his facial expressions changes then he hugs me tighter.

             I look up at him. My eyes fill with sadness and a few tears.

               "I know." He says putting his head on top of mine. He must've saw what I was thinking about. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

               We finally arrive at Zoeys house. We come out if the woods to see her back porch. I see Kaylee standing next to her crying, again. I look down at the ground that they were standing above. I see Tyler's dead body laying on the ground. Next to the body is Tyler's head shattered.

               Nick burst out laughing and I could feel Jeremy trying not to do the same. I slightly smile hoping no one would notice. I shake my head at Nick laughing.