Bubble | Camila/You (girlxgir...

By amorettemcsky

[COMPLETED] bubble [buhb-uh l; ˈbəbəl] -noun 1. a nearly spherical body of gas contained in a liquid ... More

#1 I Just Can't
#2 Not That All True
#3 AMAs
#5 Soledad
#6 Work They Say
#7 Am I Really?
#8 Turning To A Different Path
#9 Moonlight
#10 Could've Been Family
#11 Found New Love
#12 STAHP
#13 Serious
#14 I Love You
#15 This Is It
NEW STORY

#4 That Was A Mistake

4.2K 96 7
By amorettemcsky

Your POV

Our lips moved in sync and we pulled away when air became an issue. I was holding on her waist and her palms were cupping my cheeks. We were breathless.

After all these years had passed, she still managed to give those goosebumps to me. She even still gave me those fireworks and butterflies in my stomach everytime we kiss. She still gave me those tingling sensation when we touch. God damn it, Camila.

"Wow." She whispered. Our foreheads were leaning against each other and I could clearly see the smile on her face, a genuine one. She was really smiling.

"C-Camila... B-but.. S-Shawn?" I asked, confused was evident on my face. And she immediately gasped in a shock face.

"Oh my, God." She breathed. "I-I'm sorry.. Y/N. Oh my, God. I.." She sighed.

"You-you cheated on him with me, Camila." I said quietly.

"I-I know and I'm sorry, Y/N. I.. I couldn't help myself. Oh, God. This is so wrong. Can you p-please take me home?" She started crying.

"O-Okay. Ugh, that was so wrong." I said. "I'm sorry, Camila. I should've refused in the first place." I said as I opened the passenger door for her. She was just quiet, sometimes sobbed. I sighed after I closed the door then I ran to the driver side and got in.

The ride was silent, only the radio's sound filled the air. But it was all okay until my single I released a few days ago started playing on the radio. Without You. Then I heard Camila started sobbing loudly which I wanted to comfort badly, but I can't. So instead I grabbed her hand and held it. I rubbed her hand with my thumb in a comfort manner, it seemed worked because she started to get quiet and a little bit relaxed.

"Okay. So, can you guide me from here?" I asked. Then she would just say a few words to guide me, no other than that.

"Okay. We're here."  I said as I pulled up in front of her house on the side of the road.

"Thanks, Y/N. I.. I'm sorry again. That wasn't meant to happen. I was too caught up. I'm sorry." With that she got out and ran to her house. I sighed, what do you mean, Camila?

•••

I threw my key on the counter of my kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and chugged half of the bottle. Damn, I was thirsty. Then I went upstairs to charged my phone, I changed my clothes while waiting it to turned on. I only grabbed a random basketball shorts and wore it since I like only wearing sports bra in the house. I walked over to my balcony downstairs of my apartment, enjoying the view.

She said I was too late and she got married to Shawn. Then she kissed me. What the hell? What does she mean? What does she want from me? I mean.. I mean nothing to her anymore, right? Or does she still love me? But if she does, why did she say yes to Shawn? She's too complicated. I can't anymore. This needs to stop. I don't want to retrieve any other signs from her that makes me confused as fuck. You need to stop, Camila. Or you need to sort things out with this. Clear your heart and mind. I need to tell her that.

After thinking for what felt like an hour on the balcony, I walked back to my room upstairs and grabbed my phone. Dang, dozen of missed calls from Ari and Scooter, even Justin. I huffed, I ignore them all and went to iMessage to text her.

Me: Camila. I want to say sorry first. I just wanted to say, whatever that is circulating in your mind, I think you need to sort it out between you, me, and Shawn. And please, stop playing with me and my heart. I know you know I still love you, I don't know if you still do. But moving on, please clear things out, especially about this. Shawn needs to know, because it didn't mean anything, right? And I know this is unnecessary, but I'm still gonna say it. I love you. Take care xx

It was sent on 02.07 AM. Then I put it back on my nightstand and went to sleep. Gosh, I hope everything's okay.

Camila's POV

Bebé: Camila. I want to say sorry first. I just wanted to say, whatever that is circulating in your mind, I think you need to sort it out between you, me, and Shawn. And please, stop playing with me and my heart. I know you know I still love you, I don't know if you still do. But moving on, please clear things out, especially about this. Shawn needs to know, because it didn't mean anything, right? And I know this is unnecessary, but I'm still gonna say it. I love you. Take care xx

A text from Y/N? Gosh, I didn't even have the chance to change her contact name I gave her. I don't know what to say either. Gosh, I fucked up even more.

Me: I'm sorry, Y/N. It won't happen again, I promise. And.. take care too xx

Should I tell her that I still love her? But what about Shawn? He's still my husband and.. Argh! I felt he moved around next to me on the bed, so I took a glance and he was still sleeping. I changed her contact name and went to sleep.

•••

Your POV

*Beep Beep* *Beep Beep*

Goddamn it. What the actual fuck? Why did my alarm go off in my day off? Ugh, whatever. I didn't get a good sleep anyway and Camila had been bugging my mind since last night event. Shit, the kiss. I grabbed my phone and saw a text from her.

I read that twice, okay, maybe even more. Fuck. It was a mistake and that hurt. Hell, I got stabbed in the heart twice I guess. It's so clear that she doesn't feel the same anymore, but.. FUCKING HELL! I want to burn myself in hell. Ugh. But I still am sure that she still feels the same! If not, then why would she kiss me in the first place? I need to let go of this, so I grabbed my lyrics book in my locker by the nightstand and started writing.

Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you

God damn it. I groaned because it seemed like I couldn't get anything more, so I got up and changed.

(Y/N's outfit.)

I grabbed my keys and phone and locked the door behind me. I went downstairs to the lobby and walked out to the nearest starbucks. It wasn't that packed up and I didn't know why.

"So, how may I help you, the famous Y/N?" I smiled a bit, not to seemed rude.

"I'm gonna have a grande cup of hot Caramel Macchiato, please. Thanks." I said.

"That would be four dollars forty-five cents." She said and I handed her a ten dollar and told her to keep the change. I walked over an empty seat and pulled out my phone from my pocket. Then I retrieved a phone call from Ariana.

"Hey, Ari." I said, emotionless.

"Goddamn it, Y/N. I was so worried sick. Where are you now?" She asked.

"Starbucks. Near my apartment. Why?"

"You ran out of the stage last night. What happened?" She asked, sounded so worried. I sighed.

"Nothing happened actually. I went to the Hollywood sign. And Camila followed me, I guess. And.. she kissed me." I said.

"W-what?!"

"You heard me, Ari." I huffed.

"What the..? Did she forget she has a husband or something? That is fucked up." She said.

"I know. Um.. can you like.. come over?" I asked.

"Sure, of course. Be there in.. I don't know. Frankie needs me on something, I don't even know what it is. But I'll be there later, I promise. See you soon, Y/N." She said.

"See ya, sis." I said and hung up.

"Y/N." I heard the barista said and I got up and grabbed my coffee. Then I walked back to my apartment. After a few sips of my drink, I felt freshen up and grabbed my lyrics book once again. Then continued on writing.

And it's hard
The days just seem so dark
The moon and the stars
Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin
Where do I begin?
No words can explain
The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness
This hole that I'm inside
These tears
They tell their own story

Told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming
It's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

I'm reaching out to you
Can you hear my call?
This hurt that I've been through
I'm missing you, missing you like crazy

You told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming
It's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

Lay me down tonight
Lay me by your side
Lay me down tonight
Lay me by your side
Can I lay by your side?
Next to you
You

I scanned over the lyrics once more and smiled. God, I can't believe I can write a song so good like this. I decided to go over to the studio to record this, geez, I was too excited even though this is a sad song. I'm weird.

Me: Ari, sis. I'm going to the studio, meet me there, aye? Cya💙

"Hey, Y/N. Isn't this your day off since yesterday was AMAs?" Beck asked, she was the front desk staff.

"Yeah, I got a new song and just finished writing it. I got too excited so I just came up to record it." I smiled.

"Alright. Studio one is free and good luck, Y/N." She said.

"Thanks, Beck." I said and walked towards the empty studio.

I used the piano as the main instrument and edited it for the song. When it was done, I smiled widely.

"Hey, what makes you seem so happy?" Ari asked as she got in the studio.

"I got a new song." I said, turning around smiling widely at her.

"Oohh. Seems like a happy song!" She clapped.

"Unfortunately not. It's a sad song." I chuckled.

"What? Then why are you so happy about it?" She asked, confused.

"I don't know either. I'm weird. I mean, I got so excited about this new sad song. Come on, help me. I was just about to record it." I laughed and got in the booth. I put on the headphones and stood in front of the microphone. Then Ariana put her thumbs up and I gave back her gesture and she played the music.

After singing the song, I opened my teary eyes and smiled at Ariana. Then I took off the headphone and got out from the booth.

"That was a beautiful song, Y/N. And if people listen closely, they would know how heartbreaking the song is. How broke your heart is now." Ari said, rubbing circles on my back.

"Thanks, Ari. Seriously, you're the best." I said and hugged her tightly. Even tho she's three years older than me, she sure is small. I giggled and she pulled away, looking at me weirdly.

"What?" I asked still giggling.

"Why are you giggling?" She asked, really confused at me.

"It's because..." I paused, taking a step back. "You're small." And then I ran behind the couch.

"What did you say again?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"You're small!" I yelled and ran away to the corner of the room and she quickly followed. Then before she even reached me, I ran away to another direction and made it back to the other side of the couch.

"Come on, Ari. You're still twenty-six years old, catch me!" I teased.

"Oh, you're fucking on, Y/N. You just woke up the beast." She said, sprinting towards the couch. I widened my eyes at the sudden action and she jumped on the couch landing on me. And she started tickling my side and I laughed histerically.

"S-STOP! ARI! I-I CAN'T.. B-BREATHE!" I managed to say between my laughter.

"Say sorry!" She demanded.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry, pretty. But I'm not gonna lie, you're small, but cute as fuck." I said. She was straddling me and she bowed down, blushing.

"Thanks, Y/N." She said and got up. "Come on, up."

"Already." I said as I jumped up. "Let me save this song and off we go."

"What's the title?" She asked.

"Crap. I haven't thought one." I slapped my forehead. "What about.. Lay Me Down?" And she nodded.

"That's a good one." She said and I smiled. And I typed it down.

•-•-•-•-•

to be continued...

(2244 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 12.4K 35
where a new tiktok star meets THE tiktok star. and it turns into more than a friendship. girlxgirl ~~ "she knows what i think about" ♡ ~~ thank you...
155 14 8
You meet one person and get swept up in the magic of it all. This connection is instant and amazing, this is your person....Can it happen twice...
1.7M 54.9K 44
A small girl catches my attention one day during lunch and I can't seemed to get her off my mind. My new friends and others advise me to stay away fr...
16.9K 356 16
~Completed~ ... Perrie, A lonely girl who just broke up with her longtime boyfriend. Meets Jade, A bright and bubbly coffee shop worker. Will sparks...