Alpha Dominance (complete)

By obsessivegrl

'I'm sorry Kyle. I sent to my mate and closed off his panic that quickly came at my voice and the seemingly g... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Prologue

13.9K 270 6
By obsessivegrl

Katy’s POV

 "I'm Katherine Watcher, but I prefer Katy or Kate, and I am a werewolf, technically a shifter, but we can go into further detail about that later.  In my society, the pups born last in a liter are the alpha, the first born is the beta, and anything inbetween are just regular pups of no status.  No one quite knows why this is, but hey, at least I got the good end of the stick being the youngest in a litter of six. I know right! Bless my mother for carrying all of us at once.  Anyways, I find my pain in the a- I mean, perfectly loving mate in this story, but I'm also being stalked by someone.  Someone who will ultimatly take someone from me.  Hopefully, I can prevent that from happening.  

i would really like to dedicate this to my bestie Chanteloup since she was the one to actually show me this website... not to mention she was the first to actually read the first couple of these chapters.   she also made me start reading werewolf books... yeah those were yeah so this is to you Chanteloup.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 413 13
Used to be I want my brother's beta.. good thing hes too busy with his mate to notice (redone a little bit check it out) Katie is an alpha's daughter...
53.7K 2.1K 37
COMPLETED "Hello.... Can you hear me I'm Calling from "Shut up Kim it's the middle of the night!" Oh it looks like I've woke up the sleeping beaut...
1.1M 35.6K 25
I let out another silent whimper as I curled up tighter into myself. When will he stop this time? I already gave up wishing that he would finally kil...
77.8K 2.6K 44
After watching her parents die before her eyes, 17 year old Tris Prior and her brother Caleb Prior have been in and out of foster homes. Recently the...