Changing Me

By hopebibb

A little girl (CeCe) gets abandoned by her mother at a young age.She was sent to go and live with her Great A... More

Making a impression
Finding my mother
Figuring out the big secret
Whats in the box???
All Alone
My new life...
Becoming part of the Family
The Change
The Fight.....
Results...
The guy and the cancer
The memories
Effects
The internship
The first date (part 1)
The first date ( part 2 )
A Day ,A Gift, And A Title
The First Day ( part 1 )
The First Day (part 2)
Making It Legal
Starting Chemotherapy
Choices...
Telling Andrew....
How Will I Be Spending My Days....
Meeting The Family (part 1)
Meeting The Family (Part 2)
first times (part 1)
First times (part 2)
The Big Announcement ( part 1)
the big announcement (part 2)
A car ride to no where
Abducted
Getting Even
the ending

Figuring it out

47 1 0
By hopebibb

As I walked down the street I looked at my surroundings. There was children on the other side of the fence playing and talking.  There was a mother and her child eating ice cream cones on a park bench. Will I ever have that?

But then my phone went off.... I looked at the caller I.D and it said Shannon Hovis. I wanted to ignore it but then I hit the answer button. She started to go on about how worried she had been and that she heard that I walked out of the Academy. She said that we needed to figure out what our next move was and wanted to know where I was. And that she was going to come and get me. I told her that I would walk home and that I just needed some time to think.

As I hung up the phone I started to walk again. There was a puddle I saw my reflection. I realized how much I had changed I was in a dress. Me in a dress. That's one of those type of things no one could ever understand. About a week ago I never would have seen myself in a dress. Burt I guess people change.

I guess as I was thinking I became a human dummy cause I was standing in the middle of the road. In rush hour traffic. I saw a taxi and decided it was time to go home.

Once I got to my house I gave the driver Thirty dollars and scooted out of the taxi. As I walked in the door I saw Derek. He had a ton of boxes full of stuff. His stuff I guess he gathered his thoughts and said he couldn't do it anymore.

Then I saw Shannon sitting on the couch paying no attention to him. She was actually smiling. I guess time does heal the wombs. She was sitting there with Lilian playing a game. Derek said his goodbyes and walked out the door.

Shannon got up and walked over to me and said " Since you can't attend the academy I am putting you in our internship program. And guess who is in the program..... Andrew" I started to blush and smile i said ''okay when does it start?" She replied " tomorrow morning."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226M 6.9M 92
Officially now a series! Watch it for free on MediaCorp's Youtube Channel- MediaCorp Drama. ...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
276K 6.7K 99
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...