Happily Ever After?

By x-hailey-x

What happens when two people, who are completely different from each other, fall deeply, madly in love? Well... More

Happily Ever After?: preview
Chapter 1: Awkward Encounters
Chapter 2: Ready?
Chapter 3: Girl Talk
Chapter 4: Me?
Chapter 5: Preparations
Chapter 6: Introductions
Chapter 7: Fun and Games
Chapter 8: Late Night Goodbyes
Chapter 9: Confessions
Chapter 10: Help
Chapter 11: Official
Chapter 12: Movie Marathon Anyone?
Chapter 13: Starvation
Chapter 14: You Have Me
Chapter 15: The Truth
Chapter 16: Telling the Girls
Chapter 17: Friendships
Chapter 18: Thoughts
Chapter 20: Pure Talent
Chapter 21: Social Outbreak
Chapter 22: Media Madness
Chapter 23: Known
Chapter 24: Is that a yes?
Chapter 25: First Date
Chapter 26: Unbelievable
Chapter 27: You what?!
Chapter 28: Tension
Chapter 29: Realization
Chapter 30: Bad Timing
Chapter 31: Heartbroken
Chapter 32: Stranger not-so Danger
Chapter 33: I love him..
Chapter 34: Remembering
Chapter 35: Nathan
Chapter 36: Forgiveness
Chapter 37: Time Skip
Chapter 38: I'd Love To
Chapter 39: Forever

Chapter 19: Back to School

2K 43 0
By x-hailey-x

Rose's POV:

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

No..

Not today...

It can't be...

I dreaded this day ever since Spring Break commenced.

I rubbed my eyes with my fists and yawned daintily.

I prepared myself for the long day ahead at school and raced out the door and towards my bus stop. While I chewed on a delicious Cheerios cereal bar, I was scared by a charmind Irish accent. I stuffed the remaining bit of my breakfast in my bag and gave Niall a soft peck on his pink lips.

"Well, that's a good way to start a Monday." He joked and held his palm out in the open, wanting my hand to engage with his. I smiled and gave him my hand. I snuggled my head in his chest on the bus ride to the awful jail cell known as high school.

The time passed quicker and quicker by the second. Niall and I remained silent throughout the drive. Our bodies hugged against each other for warmth to get passed the chilly morning. The weather, almost all the time, heated up as the school day dragged on.

When the bus made its final stop at my high school, I knew that Niall and I had to separate in order to go to our classes. I didn't want to leave him, in fact, all I wanted to do was be in his arms. They were so protective, so welcoming, but I knew better. If I got lost in his presence -his eyes or even his hold - I'd be in deep trouble. I stood up from my seat on the bus and intertwined my fingers with Niall's. At first, he was shocked to see me grab his hand so fast, so desperately, but I was poitively sure that I needed to be with him until the very last millesecond before classes started.

I escorted my boyfriend to his homeroom where we exchanged a brief hug.

"I'll meet up with you after school, alright?" Niall mumbled in my ear. I nodded without hesitation, already missing his presence although he was holding me that very moment.

"Bye Rose." He said slowly, making my heart skip a beat and stay like that until he was gone. The image of the Irish lad stuck in my head as I dragged from class to class.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 114 39
Harry has always loved Niall. Ever since the X factor. How could you not Niall was perfect. So what happens when they share a kiss from a clumsy acc...
97.7K 2.1K 31
To the average person, Juliette Carson had a good life. Typical job, came from a good family, nice friends, beloved boyfriend. Nothing out of the ord...
24.9K 633 22
Niall and Harry have always had these odd thoughts around each other. Maybe they were there all along. They never really understood them. But when Ha...
3.2K 22 14
Mia Horan Is Niall Horan's Twin Sister. When Niall Joins One Direction, She gets to meet them . Her Dream Is To Become A Singer Or Dancer, With Her...